Hey Aryans, do you consider us Italians one of you? Or are we shitskins...

Hey Aryans, do you consider us Italians one of you? Or are we shitskins. I can't tell if I'm going to be in the imminent race wars or if I can watch from the sidelines

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another Italian decedent here. You should be ashamed.

Our ancestors built one of humanity's greatest civilizations, and you are humbling yourself to these yellow haired monkeys to ask if you can be in their shitty club.

You shouldn't be asking if your nationality is acceptable. It's about your genetics. Are you shitskin south Arab, or northern? In between? Italian with white features = ok.

Quit living in the past paisan, the reality is that niggers and spics are getting more and more destructive and start hating whitey more and more. I would side with whites over darkies 100% of the time

Idk my genetic makeup, my family is Sicilian and I have dark thick hair. That's about all I know desu

Well you're not Aryan, but we like you. You don't have to be Aryan for us to like and respect you. We like Japs, too.

Southern Italy was invaded by Muslims.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Even though many were deported, still lots of shitskin there. IQ differences from north and south have been documented.

Italians have the highest iq of all white races and that is even when the south is included, which has 10 puts less iq on average.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Why would a genetically/intellectually superior Latin mud up his gene's with Central/Northern European meme-genealogy like (((ARYANS)))?

Europeans are not Aryan. Indo-Iranics used the term to describe themselves in the past. A man named Arthur De Gobineau misinterpreted things and led people to believe, including Hitler, that the ethnic label applied to all Indo-European speaking peoples.

In other words, fuck off and quit we-wuzzing my ethnicity faggots.

Sicilians are part Arab and North African.

But I guess you're part Aryan too, with all that whitey cum dribbling out of your mouth.

Why are you telling me things I already know?

Not saying you're wrong.

But if you want to correct the usage of the word Aryan, it's really too late.

>all you faggots LARPing as sandniggers
is right, at least don't be retarded and call us what we really are. The Swastika and Aryan label do not belong to us, but that has nothing to do with our inherent superiority. 14/88.

Then you should know the answer OP. You will have to work extra hard to earn your place as an honorary aryan.

Fuck I forgot Sup Forums has IDs, sorry for samefagging
I'm not correcting anything, the only people that use the term are skinheads. Actual scholars have ditched it for Indo-Iranian because of "muh offensiveness"

Wouldn't we be LARPing as whites?

Hitler considered them aryan, there were categories within aryan group

Not by Hitlers Standard of white and your people took Mussolini and cut his balls off and stuff them in his mouth.

>tfw when you realize that hitter used the term 'Aryan' as loosely as nu/pol/, and just included people he thought were iiight

Did you even read my post

So I am a shitskin.

If you're calling yourself Aryan you're LARPing as a historic Iranian ethnicity. I'm not denying you anything about your perceived superiority, I'm merely telling you the terminology is wrong
And Hitler was a retard. Pic related.
No, I quoted everyone.

Iran means "home of the Ayrans". So wait a minute. If Italians didn't race mix with blacks and non-whites. I would bet Italians are white. BUT hitler didnt trust it. So no.

You are white enough to join us in the upcoming race war, but not enough to interbreed.

And I am not white enough to interbred either but i am a Anglo American who will fight that.

Hah! He has to work hard to be Honorary.
Which is kinda funny cause I'm Japanese, and yet I'm considered more Aryan than a mainland European...