Leak top secret infomation to Russian

>leak top secret infomation to Russian

What kind of chess is he playing right now?

124124D?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.57b116cdc4ef#comments
twitter.com/australian/status/864306598939947009
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/terrorist-laptop-bombs-may-evade-security/
theregister.co.uk/2017/03/21/tsa_laptop_ban_latest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe it's called ZOG-fu. Only those that fill their cabinet with kikes know of such techniques.

HIS NAME WAS SETH MACFARLANE

seth rich

He's keeping Putin at bay, waiting to build up our Nuke stockpile

He's in his 70s, user. He says stuff sometimes.

Isn't called leaking when it's an ally, there's no story here.

>trump gave the Russians super secret code-word intel
>our sources have told us so much about it we need to withhold information

>Commander In Chief tells someone something

Doesn't the classification stop with him?
He's the top dog, all he has to do is say its no longer classified.

Shit, if he came out and said "Yeah, I told them this, I didn't think it needed to be a secret."
Boom. Done.

BLONLALD BLUMPFLET IS FUCKING FINISHED YOU NAZIS

deflection
Nobody cares about that. This is not about Trump. This is a matter of your national security. You have to be a trump's cuckold to be ok with that.

>unknown source
>Washington post

They could at leasy try be convincing

>leak information
>in an intelligence exchange arrangement

oh no.

Or they should just rename themselves to CIA Daily.

nobody cares about national security. hillary had shit on a illegal private email server with zero security and she deleted hundred of emails

nobody cares about any of it because nobody gives a flying fuck about national security

12D impeachment checkmate

Well guess what America isn't in a vacuum.
Now your president will be seen as extremely untrustworthy. Nobody will tell him anything, as he would repeat it to every random person.

Yes he can declassify things but it's not about strictly legal matters here. It's about having a completely unprofessional president that not even intelligence agencies want to deal with.

>I didn't think

Implying he didn't run it by anyone else first. It's not a good look for the potus to be sharing anything he alone approved of.

>muh hillary
She lost the election. Get over it.
No one cares anymore about her except trump cocksuckers who use whataboutism as their main element in disscussions.

you stupid fuck he leaked information thats already public.

and guess what

even if he did leak classified information, I wouldnt give a fuck

369tailreallyfineunderwater inverted upside-down naked tippy toed reverse tiddlywinks

yeah no

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal

So if it's no longer classified, then it should be made public. If it's not made public, Trump is fucked.

she's still not in jail so clearly the stuff she did is ok

stay retarded shartblue shill

Leaking isis info will benefit everyone in the long run. It was only after Russia got involved in Syria that isis was beaten, so why not give them info?

Not even your orange daddy cares about her, shows how much he values his voters

>believing anything The Washington Post prints

It's like you faggots haven't been paying attention at all to what's been going on with the media. They are desperate to regain power and relevance, so they'll make up a Watergate style story to try and sink Trump. If Donald is smart, this won't stick and they'll end up looking foolish as they always do.

Watergate was revealed by an anonymous source.

>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.
>revealing the location of an informant secretly working inside the Islamic state.

Trump is truly a retard.

He was never fucking playing chess. He's the kid who talks the biggest during recess but never had to prove himself. He was playing checkers on a fucking monopoly board

fake source tells media fake news, they run it and everyone in the know calls it out as BS media looks stupid again.
how the hell do they not see that shit coming?

on another note.. i have an inside source that told me Trump makes all his black staffers call him "Masta" hurry up and go run that story.. you wouldnt want someone else to get it first

Trump blabbered about intel that was shared by an ally on the condition it wouldn't be shared to anyone aside a small few in Washington. That is separate from any efforts to work with Russia at all. Are you dumb?

none, he is waging a war against an insurgency of democrats and liberal leftists

the leaks were distraction fodder against the seth rich revelations

thats right faggot
they're both me
i am everywhere and i cannot be stopped

Don't worry, T R U M P F A G S are already deflecting to a story about seth rich from a P.I that hasn't seen the laptop he is saying might have evidence on it so they can avoid this

Except Trump didn't do anything. Stop following fake news. The lugen press will be destroyed for their pettiness.

F

That didn't happen

If they're both you then you should know the Eternal Canuck already answered your question.

McMaster said it never happened. Fake news intended to distract from Seth Rich.

>citation my ass
Hey user. None of this is true. You can trust me. I'm a person on the inside. Anonymous sources are perfectly acceptable right?

Wasn't it already confirmed that the Trump administration made this story up to identify a leak in the administration?

wow what luck someone posting from canada proxy has inside info on what is really happening
suck muh dick

>unprofessional president

All the secrets are getting people killed, in case you haven't noticed.

Yeah, I agree. It's not a big deal.

>when it's an ally
>Russia
pick one

The president can discuss anything he wants, there is nothing beyond his authority to reveal if he chooses too.

Do you honestly believe in what ou just said?

>inside info
They're public articles. lol, I bet you didn't even read them, did you? You just found the image on twitter or something and thought you were being clever by posting it. Who hires you shills.

SETH RICH

The president can NEVER be guilty of breaching classifications as he is the highest person in office of the executive branch...the branch that writes the rules for clearances.

Something is as open or closed as the president deems so. He could go out, on microphone, and start reading top secret information...and it would just declassify said information.

Not that I think it would be a smart move, but that's the power of the POTUS. Last executive order mandating classifications was Obama's and nothing disallows this.

>when you see it

I been seeing this image posted all night but I'm just now reading it. What the fuck are you doing with your childish "someone else did something wrong therefore it's not bad when we do it" bullshit? You are making us all look like morons with zero critical thinking skills.

>russia
>'ally'

Nice try ivan. This intel was codeword level stuff, we didnt even share it with our real allies.

Nobody believes you anymore. Get used to it.

Yes.

Accusing everyone with even a slightly different outlook than yours as a "shill" makes you a fucking retard. If you can't handle the discourse, you can't be expected to be taken seriously

>believing ANOTHER anonymous source from the fucking Washington Post after an entire fucking year of hoaxes.

Jesus Christ you faggots are gullible and never learn.

so, does anyone know what this 'codeword' info was?

I'm unclear, was it info to target ISIS?

He's not gullible, he's a shill.

You're definitely the gullible one in this scenario

100% made up, no evidence whatsoever

Seth Rich is happening. Get over it faggot.

>doesn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources because of the last time he didn't believe sources...
That doesn't count as a pattern, user.

This is how people dealing with delusional thoughts think

>Seth Rich is happening.
Why are you obsessed with Hillary still, she is not even relevant anymore. It's like the only go to talking point Trump faggots have left. Check the current year faggot.

Real question: How long does the former DC investigator have until he accidentally falls in the bathtub with his plugged in toaster after shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times with his own gun he left loaded in the bedroom?

>no evidence whatsoever
The sources were corroborated by McMaster him-fucking-self. He is the one that referenced the laptop bombs, the topic of the entire conversation that "never happened" in the very fucking press briefing where he claimed it never happened.

"In their statements, White House officials emphasized that Trump had not discussed specific intelligence sources and methods, rather than addressing whether he had disclosed information drawn from sensitive sources."

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?tid=a_breakingnews&utm_term=.57b116cdc4ef#comments

Leftists and democrats are like the children on the playground who were too retarded to come with a quick and witty retort so they just constantly reply "no you are". Hillary was caught with her colostomy-bag stained panties around her ankles selling weapons to known terrorists. Now Trump has all that power PLUS an insane financial independence. If this isn't fake news, Comey will be found dead in a motel somewhere. Until that time:
FAKE
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

The non-denial denial from the whitehouse itself and the subsequent panicking of Trump's press team makes it pretty clear this is real.

>hey nigger theres unicorns on mars
>yeah ok buddy, sure
>AHA! HE DIDNT DENY IT! PROOF!

Best delete these alternative facts or else I'll release my tapes on you.

A fake rising sun won't save you sageboy

I don't get the point of saging when you are just bumping the thread.

>Mr. Whitehouse representative, can you comment on reports that Mr. Trump fucked a moose last night?
>I can confirm that Mr. Trump has not had sexual relations with any raccoons
WHOA TRUMP EXONERATED, HE DEFINITELY DIDN'T FUCK A MOOSE

Protip: it's the responsibility of his press team to make him look good. If there's something that makes him look horrible and they refuse to deny it, that's a massive, massive red flag. Instead of outright denying it, which would be a critical step to take if they were capable of doing so, they twisted the allegation into one that "Trump revealed sources or methods", and then denied that strawman. The report was not that Trump revealed those directly, but rather that he revealed top-secret information from which the sources or methods used to obtain it could be potentially inferred.

Then there is the odd part where only Russia photographers were allowed in.

>canadian analogy is fucking an animal
pottery. and no, the point of trumps press team is to draw attention as a scapegoat, which they're accomplishing marvelously. Trumps going to walk away smelling like roses and all you have is "but the secretary said..."

>which they're accomplishing marvelously
The word shill comes to mind when reading this

>Trumps going to walk away smelling like roses and all you have is "but the secretary said..."
Yet here you are in 2017 still trying to bring Hillary up to shift the focus. Trump won faggot, he has to be judged on his own actions now days.

>entire thread devoted to the obtuse language of the press secretary
>but its definitely NOT drawing attention
yeah you're right, im sure this will all be verifiable and proven and trump will be impeached. any day now. aaaaaaaaaany day now

>Trumps going to walk away smelling like roses
This is next-level delusion. I know there are tons of people on Sup Forums who would stuff their noses in a plate of Trump's shit and say it smells like roses, but people outside the far-right bubble won't be impressed by this, especially coming directly after the Comey firing.

>the point of trumps press team is to draw attention as a scapegoat, which they're accomplishing marvelously.
That's one valid strategy, but it's far from the only one they need to employ. And they didn't even attempt it today. They locked themselves in a room, were heard shouting at each other inside, and said they weren't issuing any statements for the rest of the day. If they're supposed to be scapegoats, they're failing spectacularly.

when saging: quotes and images dont bump threads, newfriend.

>but it's far from the only one they need to employ
it's really not. all it takes is some muddy language and time and *poof* right down the memory hole it goes. in a week no one will remember this and have moved on to the next colbert meme or whatever regurgitate mud is being slung at donny that week. people outside the far right also dont know comey was a corrupt piece of shit who covered up clinton crimes for years. heralding the opinions of normies wont give you any traction

But he did no quote or post an image.

fake and gay

Can someone redpill me on this?

Is there literally any proof/hint to this?

>implying everything he said wasn't in the newspapers weeks ago..
WTF is this thread?

>im sure this will all be verifiable and proven and trump will be impeached. any day now. aaaaaaaaaany day now

Don't think he broke any laws if he released classified information. It just looks really bad if he did.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

Ah.. poor bot.. Did you crash?

The president is incapable of "Leaking" information unless done so on accident. Intel is classified at his whim and he has authority to share it with whom ever he deems fit be it a foreign power or bob the homeless guy.

Further, everyone in the room has denied that he "leaked" anything inappropriate. The "Source" in this story is said to be the staffer of someone who wasnt even in the room at the time.

There is no credibility to this story at this time.

>leaf

>"MUH SETH RICH"
Seth Rich was shot in a county with a 60% black population, it's a total mystery what happened. The selective racism on Sup Forums is amazing.

>oh no, the plebs think bad of the president. how will he ever recover
I'll be laughing my ass off when the "classified" information becomes de-classified, and no one can prove either way because they don't have the security clearance. It's like accusing your cubicle office boss from stealing from you, even if he was, you're still fired and wont get your shit back

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

"Classified Intel" was in the papers last month..
twitter.com/australian/status/864306598939947009
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/31/politics/terrorist-laptop-bombs-may-evade-security/
theregister.co.uk/2017/03/21/tsa_laptop_ban_latest/
OP, kys

I swear, has this entire board just become 90% Russian shills or what? This is fucking insane.

7d limbo