ANGLO LOVE THREAD

ANGLO LOVE THREAD

We make fun of each other, but we'll stick together until the end. Eurocucks and especially nu-germans, stay in your cucksheds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39921309
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.b8bc517aa41b
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11576963/WW2-veteran-89-stashed-arsenal-of-weapons.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then how come you don't have a Schengen zone between your Anglo countries, so that each can go and live anywhere.

Long live the Anglosphere. Even the chinks with their East Asian cultural Sinosphere is no where near our standards. Unlike them; we have unity. The true and utmost power a sphere can bring.

Having a sphere doesn't' mean you need to homogenize like a mongrel.

why is it only Americans and Australians who always start these threads

Who says anything about that, but to not even have that option means it's just a meme sphere

>United Empire Loyalists checking in!

Bump for good faith.

Ask Britian and New Zealand. Also why would Canada unless to troll

If the anglosphere is a diabetic, Canada is it's gangrene foot. You need to cut us off to save the rest of the body.

the entire world and all the brown and yellow people are too jealous of us. many such cases! sad!

The only thing keeping (((their))) narrative going are the blind boomers just grinding away until their pensions.

Canada is young, strong, and vibrant. We should resurrect the Empire and bring the realms back together once again. We are the cure, not the disease.

>all those fat frogs needing to team up
>yet except for the US they don't even matter anymore

Can you imagine we LOST the war!?

united Anglosphere based on white nationalism with free travel between the countries.

brings a tear to my eye

Saw this in one of the other threads. Are we the baddies? Or is it just dome Dresden butthurt?

I love my anglo bros.

>vibrant
>more diverse with each passing year.

Pick one. These newcomers don't even see themselves as Canadian, this country is just a means to an end to them. The most sickening part is that these attitudes are promoted by public media.

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw

We need the 4 Canzuk nations to have free movement, free trade, military co-operation, and a cohesive foreign policy.

Once again we will rule the world.

Because we love the other useless bunch too much.

What did he mean by this

Because we're better than you, faggot.

How about don't piss of the whole world next time, okay? It's like walking up to a group of musclebound men and punching a few of them in the face. When they all join in, you don't go "It's not fair..."

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Rank your favourite anglo Countries by accent! I wish to start a shit fight like every anglo thread.

>There is no legal reason it can't happen within our lifetimes. The Empire didn't dissolve legally until just a couple decades ago - and that was only from the Legislative branch. We remain united by our Crowns and the ancient bonds of common blood and tongue.

Thank God for the Monarchy. Our Armed Forces are still beyond (((their))) control.

How many threads have you made today?
Can you fuck off? Thanks.

It's obviously a troll image. The British Empire was the biggest oppressor of nonwhites in all of history.

These are true.

MAY THE EMPIRE REIGN AGAIN ONCE MORE!

>Britain
>Australia
>New Zealand
>America
>Canada

1st thread today. I hear there's a really fun club in Orlando you might like, I think it's called "pulse" or something...

I pretty much agree with this, but you're forgetting Ireland. I have at thing for Irish chicks, so Ireland would probably be at the top

>inb4 faggot

>Implying the Australian accent sounds anything better than someone sodomizing a cat whilst drinking gasoline.

He said Anglo, not potato nigger.

(((public media)))

Okay, look, you're starting to make me see why people get mad at the US when we compare whiteness. I mean, we're barely half white at this point.

Plus they're Catholic and redheads, which are my two favorite things. And the accent is just killer.

Why does Canada always start trash talking one of the other countrys first? Not impressed mate...

you can keep your chink and muslim "citizens"

fuck off, we're full

hi guys :3

Because we are the closest a country can get to having Daddy Issues. And because of this insecurity, must act out against those who have fulfilling and meaningful relationships with their parents.

>Catholic
Into the trash. All true Anglos are united under the Anglican Church. Potato famine best years of my life. Britain do it again.
[spoiler]I'm memeing you dip, but seriously this is an Anglo thread not an Irish thread[/spoiler]

get rid of the fucking frog Trudeau

mass depression and inferiority complex

1. They all assimilate in time.
2. We were based on an Imperial model and people still view themselves that way. People don't immigrate here to become 'Canadian', they do so to become 'British'. Their children become Canadian.
3. Our multiculturalism is really just tri-culturalism, no more and no less. Immigrants overwhelmingly end up assimilating into the 'White Christian British' model even if they don't arrive with any of those characteristics. It is impossible to resist without becoming a total recluse.
4. This country is a means to an end for everyone. Some people came here seeking safety, others redemption, and most of us were just born here (which means peace, order, and good government).
5. We have the space to allow huge amounts of immigration (not that I advocate for it). Those who can hack it end up making a life for themselves. Everyone else ends up leaving.
6. We should help reduce the non-white population density in our Empire by encouraging them to move here. It is more important that our smaller members (size wise) are able to regain a permanent White majority, than it is to keep our vast tracts empty.
7. We need to can the 1982 Charter of ... its horrible and is the ultimate thorn in our side.

Blow it out your ass

I know, it's all a goof m8

Besides, I'm from Idaho, so I can into Ireland. Realistically, people of Irish descent are probably more Anglo-Saxon because they weren't as invaded by the Franks and Germanics as Britain was.

Our imagined superiority complex is all that we've got left at this point. You don't know how bad things are here, unless you live in Sydney or Melbourne. Then you might have some idea.

You fucking wat us git?! I'll fucking throw a hissy fit and can't punt ya like your some abo from out near woop woop yer fuckin squat.

I bet you're the kind of cunt that don't even have a fair go with bunnings snags with burnt horse and Milton Mangoes us silver tailed fox.

Go play some cricket and have a go ya mug.

Fuckin Frank Walker from National Tiles sounding leaf.

Where are the kiwis at boys?? Busy shaggibg sheep? Haha!

>We make fun of each other, but we'll stick together until the end. Eurocucks and especially nu-germans,

Well, your country is run by a German cuck. I guess the end will be there very soon.

Americans like Hispanics more than Englishmen who prostitute their little girls to rape gangs. That's why they want open borders in North America but dislike white Europeans.

See how far the rabbit hole goes

VERY VERY good post!

Why does everyone always forget our cousins living under occupation in South Africa?

Ah is that the smell of migrant semen I detect? Here comes the cuckoldry brigade to tell us about how us Anglos who control the world tremble at their pitiful """strength""". I hate reruns of this episode. Yawn.

southwest might as well be part of the spanish empire sphere tbqh

Piss off wanker

I bet you have more rolls than a bakery ya chubby possum lookin git.
No but seriously. I love your movies.

anyone who hasnt left south africa by now has brought it on themselves.

Shut the fuck up Hans, go back to prepping the Islamic bull.

And, in case you forgot, we own your country nigga

All that typing and not on coherent argument.
Just stop, you fucking cuckold.

They are to far gone. Met so many Saffas over here that never want to go back.

DIEU SAUVE LE ROI

Irish aren't Anglo numbnuts. They're Celtic

Ribbit to you too

This is like the third anglo thread today and all made by an american flag. Chances are we all have anglo blood, but we're not full. It's good to have blood pride, but it's kinda weird when it's american showing it.

Ah, fair enough.

I'd still like to make one my wife.

The first girl I slept with was an Anglo South African.

many thanks

Sounds beautiful but since America and UK aren't white anymore I'm afraid we would pollute the upside down part of the anglosphere.

>they assimilate in time

You can't compare new immigrants to the Germans, Irish, Italians, Portuguese, Ukrainians, Polish, etc, who came before. These new arrivals are not pressured to integrate. They're told by our own Prime Minister that our nation has no identity. They're encouraged specifically not to integrate, and to maintain their own cultures in our country. Why should they integrate under these conditions?

As for us having the space for immigration, yeah we have it, but the issue is the quality of the people, not the quantity.

To me, this nation is more than a means to an end. This country has given me more than I could ever ask for, and I'd like to maintain that for my children. Under current conditions, I don't see that happening, and it's heartbreaking.

Oh god, an American...

Notice how my comment wasn't directed at you? In the civilized world, that means I am not interested in your opinion. Given the total degradation of your education system, I've included that helpful tidbit of life advice as a public service.

>Thanks for coming out.

>And, in case you forgot, we own your country nigga
I thought you were paying my defense bills?
Are you Jewish like 90% of the Trump administration?

>Shut the fuck up Hans, go back to prepping the Islamic bull.
As I pointed out - Obama is out of office.

At least you admit that you're a cuck.

Quasi-Anglo blood + speaking English + being each other's best allies for 100 years = Anglo pride

that's the "white nationalism" part, they all have to go back

Fuck out of this anglo thread and go back to praying to allah

If you aren't prepared for angry, anonymous, hostile responses to your comments, go to a site that has private messaging.

This is æsthetic.

I would fight under this flag.

did our ancestors die for this?

London private school may let boys wear skirts - bbc.co.uk/news/education-39921309

Safe spaces are a fundamental part of American culture, given that in the US, pussy hat marches draw 1000 times more people than nationalist marches do.

The only triumph the Non-Aryan knows are the mistakes the Aryan makes.

Neat looking

Sadly, yes, they fought for the globalist plutocacy, even though they were heroic patriots.

I agree that there is no formal pressure for them to integrate, or at lease not the type of rigid schooling our types would prescribe. However, there is immense informal/practical pressure for them to integrate and while it takes decades, it always works.

Our politicians are all morons. We both know that. We both also know that Canadians have an extremely nuanced and complex identity which can't be properly explained in a Somali fish larping forum.

To maintain quality, we must maintain our current eugenic practices. We place first nations on quantum reserves. We offer free birth control and we kill off our old. Toss in some crazy high costs of living, frigid weather, awful neighbours, and random sovereignty blockades... suddenly the only people left are the ones who can figure out how to work within the system.

None of this detracts from our rights as Europeans to continue to be masters of this country. However, we are in a position of great strength and I believe that it is more important to rescue the drowning isles than it is to admit 300K slaves from the rest of the world.

If you want to keep Canada white, go have some 1/8'th babies. They may be mischlings but they count and you can score a qt3.1488 in the process if you do it right.

Focus lad.

You fags get arrested for raising your arm too high and browsing anti-constitutional website. Please don't attempt to insinuate that your shitpile of a nation has any vestiges of nationalism or pride. You go into military exercises with brooms in place of machine guns. We butchered you fucking queers, get over it.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/?utm_term=.b8bc517aa41b

What's that Alain? I think I can hear your domestic violence stats rising again.

>the anglosphere

Nice but I don't understand all the flags on here.

What's upper right meant to be?

Well Muhammad, believe me, if you had allowed any Frenchmen to exist in that joke of a "country" they would have higher rates than us.

They fought so the government can turn them into unarmed cucks.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11576963/WW2-veteran-89-stashed-arsenal-of-weapons.html

>Anglo

God I love sitting at the cool kids table.

Anglo is German too

americans are not anglos
canadians are not anglos
germany are not anglos
australia are not anglos
new zealand are not anglos

youre not an anglo, OP. you better show me some ancestual documentation

Anglo pride, but I have been tainted and made impure with German blood.. Does it count as cuck German if they moved here before the war?

>hands the whole world to the Jew
>sets up the white race for extinction
>is proud about it

Does the Southern US count?