Why is it that all women in the military become slutty?

Why is it that all women in the military become slutty?

become? they were sluts when they joined. Also do you think this bitch joined the army after she had kids?

>Why is it that all women in the military become slutty?
Because they're women.

>joining a majority/traditionally male organization
well I bet shes good at tending to the privates

Doesnt matter where women are.

They'll be sluts anywhere and everywhere.

All women are whores

>narrow eyes
>manjaw

That has more to do with her genetics than being in the military. Although, you could make an argument that masculine women are more likely to join the military.

Because they're surrounded by high testosterone fit dudes ready to kill and rape.

When they get POWed and fucked hard by big Islamic cocks I will lol

but is it better than a goat?

>join military to get the approval of their father who isn't around anyway
>don't feel validated, becomes stripper instead

Whether it's the military, science, teaching, whatever, this is actually really common.

CHEF AT WENDY'S

-157K/YR SALARY

-6'4''

-9 INCH COCK

-I DRIVE A GOTTI WITH BUTTERFLY DOORS

-ADDRESS: 6430 Sunset Blvd #300, Los Angeles, CA 90028

COME FUCK WITH ME

fuck WRONG THREAD

>Women
>Military

>women are sluts
>slut joins military
>no other sluts around
>no competition
>free dicks for everyone
>get caught by co
>say it was rape
>repeat

sluts are sluts are sluts are sluts

All women should be big fucking colossal whores during their 20's. If that was the case this fucking board would be a desert and we would have happier lives.

I was typing exactly this.

They're literally surrounded by alpha men. It brings something out in them

Imagine being surround nearly 24/7 by physically fit (mostly anyway...PT standards are shit) people your age who all live in proximity and have disposable income and are away from home for the first time. Its like college on steroids AND you dont have to study.

Now say that for every one person of your gender theres like 25 of the opposite who are dying to fuck you. Thats what its like for women. Especially on deployments. Its like 100 to 1.

Theres also usually something wrong with women in the military. Enlisted girls are boorish and officers all have a GIANT stick up their ass.

Army vet here.

It's because of an overabundance of dudes.

The end.

Men outnumber women in the military at least 5-1. All those men will you give females attention. People expect less from women physically and mentally. Women can get a free boob job if diagnosed with self-image issues. Don't get me wrong there are great female soldiers but they are very rare and prone to injury from being tryhards.

Jokes on me my prior USAF wife is a prude

This, most bitches I know that enlisted were slutting it up in high school. No offense to them, just the truth.

Doesn't mean she's always been a prude bro.

Sorry guys, but every time I see American women, they're good looking and all but I think - "swimming with disease"

lmfao

your not wrong

Why appologize for that?

surrounded by 1000's of horny soldiers all the time. Hmmm I wonder why...

In basic, when I was in the navy. So many petty officers would Fuck rickies (recruits).

Jesus God, that fucking body.

High testosterone. Hormones in the MREs.

Uh, because all women are sluts. Fucking duh!

faggots like you encourage and enable it
saged

Because in the military, every 4 is a 10.