Why does Sup Forums lean towards conspiracy theory so much?

Why does Sup Forums lean towards conspiracy theory so much?

like the Russian collusion?

Because lots turn out to be conspiracy fact.

MkUltra much?

Another word for theory is hypothesis and when compiling evidence it can be called an investigation.

probably because its clear that the main stream opinion of geopolitical events is often misconstrued, and once you accept you're being lied to it's hard to know how far down the rabbit hole to go.

That being said collusion is a russian conspiracy that we don't believe in, because its illogical and no evidence has been presented

Why does one tend to lean towards anything? Simply because it is their mind that makes them want to see things that way. In fact, I would go so far as to argue that one not into the things such as conspiracy theories are not as intelligent because they are too afraid to look into things that might scare them or challenge their views to something that is contrary to theirs, however you need to be able to be rational and see things that are most likely not conspiracy theories and make sure that you are able to differentiate those into things that are separate from those which are the actual real conspiracy theories that you have mentioned in the beginning of your post which are the real ones that should be looked out for if you understand what I am saying.

SETH RICH YOU FAGGOT

Idk, maybe because Anderson Cooper is a CIA agent on a (((News Station))) where every other anchor is Jewish or gay?

Geopolitical politics are dominated by conspiracies.

Because alot of them turn into fact years down the line dude.

My favourite one is when alex jones say "The second the plane hit the building I knew it was suspicious" Then 15 years later documents get leaked saying saudis did it and now they can be sued

CNN won't show this picture.

Also this.
Almost every significant event in history started as a conspiracy.

Sup Forums is a final free speech bastion and that attracts people who are completely rejected by nearly every other means.

It's a mystery.

It gives them a false sense of control and understanding over a chaotic and frequently confusing world.

YOUR COLLUDING WITH MURDERERS AT THIS MOMENT THAT YOU KNOW THIS NOW IS THE TIME TO GET OUT OF YOUR DESK AND WALK AWAY BEFORE CHARGES ARE FILED AGAINST YOU PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING SHAREBLUE

Sage this shill!

fpbp

Libs who cry MUH PUTIN SUPERHACKER HACKED MY PRIUS are the biggest tinfoil shitfuckers out there.

Imagine you're a conspiracy therorist who believes the USA was responsible for every terrorist attack on home soil ever, and was responsible for many conspiracies on top of that.

Do you

A: Side with the party of smaller government

B: Side with the party of larger government

No, there is no control, it helps understand why the news is so coordinated (Project Mockingbird) despite the ever changing chaos and why the truth is often obfuscated, so progress can be orchestrated to benefit so few.