IS DONALD TRUMP GOING TO BE FUCKING IMPEACHED?!?!?!? HOLY SHIT I'M NERVOUS FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME

IS DONALD TRUMP GOING TO BE FUCKING IMPEACHED?!?!?!? HOLY SHIT I'M NERVOUS FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Oh look, bait. Remember not to fall for it.

THERE IS NO RUSSIA

>fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

CALL YOUR REPS AND SENATORS

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

DEMAND FULL PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY

DEMAND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY BE INVESTIGATED AS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED SO THEY COULD LIE ABOUT RUSSIA

GONARP KLODFK

SAGE

For the first time, you are nervous, but for the last time, you feel.

>TRUMP GOING TO BE FUCKING IMPEACHED
says increasingly enthusiastic man for the 425th time

didn't do anything illegal. time to moveon.orgfag

RESIGN

probably, the seth rich slide threads are overwhelming right now lol. this is full blown damage control

yeah no

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/05/15/trump-allowed-reveal-classified-intelligence-but-experts-say-s-risky/101730858/

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-16/trump-s-classified-disclosure-is-shocking-but-legal

nice pic shlomo

Newfag.

I wish.

Why is the deep state so active on here today?

>Trump accused of doing something completely legal
>DROOMPF IS FINISHED!

Might have a little something to do with that Seth Rich story. Awfully convenient timing.

No, dumbass. But Hillary and Co are going to hang.

Not unless he does something so blatant that there is no choice but to remove him from office. Right now Republicans still think they can get some use out of him legislatively, so there's no incentive for them to remove him.