Germany will fuck over u.k sumhow

Germany are you going to let the u.k leave the e.u without trying to completely fuck them over on deals?
i know that it is in germanys and the e.u's best interest to fuck over the u.k as much as possible during deal making, but ffs if you pull some bullshit stunt I pray to god that the u.k straight up fuking no deals's ur ass and begins trade immediately with norway because they arent in the e.u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vVj1BNdo3Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what sort of leverage does germany have to enforce a deal that doesnt favor the uk?

Here is a real german

youtube.com/watch?v=vVj1BNdo3Po

well the u.k would like to still be able to trade with all e.u countries after they leave, however germany will fuck it up somehow. germany will probably do some bs

All of the EU are against britain leaving. Whats the big deal? Being pricks is what they are being

yea but germany is the one who will be the biggest faggot, and norway will probably be the coolest

so EU member states don't have the sovereignty to negotiate their own deals with other nations? In practical terms I dont see how they are actually able to enforce that.

germany already fucked the UK

millions of migrants

>forgetting we are talking about the eternal anglo
the brits will be fine

i don't think countries in the e.u can trade with countries outside of the e.u

To my knowledge on this, which is pretty limited, it seems like there not really any favorable outcome for Ger/EU. As you already mentioned Brits can just punish them for hardlining but being cooperative will make it look like an attractive option to EU members on the fence.

My humble guess is that with Austria, France, & Nether they will overestimate the idea of nationalism falling out of favor and lean towards cooperation while trying to get in a few twists of the knife to keep up appearances.

the future they chose

>Germany are you going to let the u.k leave the e.u without trying to completely fuck them over on deals?

>Reads Guardian pro-EU propaganda

Already stupid. But the idea that the UK somehow needs the EU is even dumber.

Nothing.

just fucking pray the brits negotiate the fuck out of germany/e.u and uses all the leverage they have. theresa may knows that the e.u needs britain for future trading.

does the average german think that britain can do what they want or are they mad that britain leaving will hurt the e.u?

>theresa may knows that the e.u needs britain for future trading.

The EU does, of course, always what is in the best economic interets of Europe. It isn't run by deluded totalitarians who want to enforce an ideology.

I thought the e.u was run by kikes and globalist assholes

I have no idea what the average German thinks.

People are generally aloof and I have to say that it doesn't seem to be a major topic here.

I mostly talk to anti-EU people and many are worried that getting the UK out of the way will actually help the EU (roadblock gone).

Personally, I think that Macron is a bigger threat to the Brexit deal than Merkel.

I was sarcastic.

>ne?!
>zhe
>that accent

Back to school you fucking Kraut nigger!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

As a german you need to indicate this, nobody will assume german sarcasm

I've already sworn off anything German made.
Fuck those cucks.

It's American or allied Asian made from here on out.

lul. i didnt know he was being sarcastic

You can't, pussy hat, we make parts that are used in other products, and basic bitch stuff like elevators. Can't escape the Botnet.

What you really want to say is that you can't buy anything but used anime pillows.

See, I can't boycott the US - you export nothing.