Sup Forums is always right

Email your Rebublican representatives. It was not Russia. This was the leaker. Sup Forums knew all along kek. Maybe sure that every Republican senator (besides McCain) knows about this. This is big.

And pay attention to the insurance of CIA shills. They're here.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/john-mccain-fundraiser-arrested-major-drug-bust-child-endangerment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for interest

mccain knew about the hit. he was a part of it.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/28/john-mccain-fundraiser-arrested-major-drug-bust-child-endangerment/

the cia niggers work hand in hand with the cartel to kill anyone that would disrupt their money.

and by cia niggers, you have to realize is since the start of the cia it has been a foreign agency run by the british and then israeli cartels.

its all on wikipedia and its why kennedy was killed.

This is the front page of Reddit right now. Hmm

Are they nervous?

Sup Forums is never right.
Trump doesn't care about you the way Bernie didn't care about his berntards.
Why can't you accept the fact that doing some legwork on japanese guro board which results in media coverage over cartoon frog doesn't change the way the etablishment has worked and will work.
Money is what controls everything not some shitty memes.

Do you come here often? Do you know what the situation is?

Funny how exactly right after his murder is when Hillary came on the TV saying Russia Russia Russia! And now they are going to keep running with this and discredit him and never stop.

This was a murder.

Yes. I am here almost daily since August 2015. I have seen your 'meme magic'. Also my prediction was that Trump will drop the race to let Hillary win as I was and am pretty sure he is an establishment shill ready to fill his pockets and empty yours. So basically he will let Hilldawg off the hook. He will create additional trade deficits and he will put additional nails in the U.S. coffin.

Too bad you have destroyed this board with Trumpshilling

Weird manufactured response

Great responses from a truly devoted Trumpcuck.

we been knowin this shit goy, catch up

I been known this. It was July 10 and I remember Hillary oing on stage On July 25 saying it was Russia that did the leak.

F

>20k

Can't even move out for that much.

Will pol offer a reward?

Thanks for the input Latvia

Of course. Little kids in bouncy house make them very nervous. Refer to Podesta emails for further examples.

This is what happens when a Democrat cares about his country.

>ded

KEK KEK KEK