CIA propaganda to get support for American interventionism in the middle east or honest terrorist attack?

CIA propaganda to get support for American interventionism in the middle east or honest terrorist attack?

My friend is in the military and said he knew classified information that the plane that "crashed" in a field was shot down. Thought that was interesting. He said he told me because he already knows a lot of "civilians" that knew this. Anyone else hear this theory? I thought the narrative was the passengers fought back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M?t=8370
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=F-DTGdL6whY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CIA propaganda to get support for American interventionism in the middle east or honest terrorist attack?

Both. Unironically.

Yes it was osongu bin babbo, but the CIA wanted it to habben

Why the fuck would you have to fake this? You can just allow sandniggers to do it for real. People want to blow stuff up all the time. It's the intelligence agencies' job to stop them. They can just not do their job and it'll happen.

Is there any proof that jews caused 9/11? Other than the media reported dancing "muslims" when they were actually jews

YES

My dad work for Nintendo and he says its true , theyre going to impeach Trump. its all over

do you think the could of caused it or let it happen? Or just took advantage of the situation?

By jews do you mean the people that planned it happened to be jewish or Israel caused it? Both?

1. could have*

>do you think the could of caused it or let it happen?

well yes in the eyes of osamu bob bingo, he was retaliating to the CIA fucking with him. So they at least provoked the attack... provoke him to attack, so they have justifications for a full fledged military invasion...

this is/was of course to slow WMD production because WMDs = ded israel

so yeah it's a bunch of jewery basically

youtu.be/8DOnAn_PX6M?t=8370
go to 2:19:30

Is the CIA controlled by the Jews?

9/11 thread about the creepy classroom video
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/125698581#top
youtube.com/watch?v=F-DTGdL6whY
The video was filmed when the planes hit the towers.

Fuck off with this bullshit. If you think that >terrorists who couldn't fly a cessna can fly a 757 into a building
>without being harassed by a single f-16 by the world's best air force
>caused a double steel reinforced building to collapse at freefall speed because of a fire on the top floors
>caused building 7 to collapse because of literally nothing, again at freefall speed
>2 planes caused 3 steel skyscrapers to collapse demolition style because of small fires
>all the while Muhammad Atta's passport magically survived
>and the CIA, the most funded intelligence agency in the world, knew nothing about this

If you seriously, in 2017, think that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, you need to kill yourself. The info above is just the tip of the iceberg btw.

wtf happened to that thing? Is is more mysterious than building 7 to me.

>controlled by jews

not really, they just straight up ARE jews for the most part. So yeah I mean, I guess.

Is there anything besides circumstantial evidence

Flight 93 was dug out of the ground by the FBI and never heard from again. The victims' families used the freedom of information act to demand the release of the flight recordings, but were told that there was nothing on the flight recorder which would give the families any closure.

In the same video, at 2:32:30, there are eyewitness testimonies of what your friend said to have taken place.

>scroll down page
>2 truther threads
slide harder, shill.

I've been on Sup Forums all day and I swear there's been an unusually high amount of 9/11 threads today. Who the fuck is shilling this so hard and what are their motivations? Are they priming us for another attack?

Agreed, there have been so many 9/11 threads recently... pretty weird huh?

At one time today (early in the morning west coast time) I saw like 5-10 threads in the catalog at the same time. This isn't random. Something fishy is going on.

I'm the OP of the other thread. I was watching a Sam Hyde video where he mentioned the classroom video.
Also I bet you don't even have a Twitter, I've already tweeted about Seth Rich like 5 times to spread it.

We believe you CIA nigger. Why are you shilling this hard? Why are you shilling Seth Rich shit hard too? Catalog is full of that fake news shit. Are you trying to muddy the news landscape with garbage to distract us from something?

Ugh these 9/11 threads are really sliding muh trump russia collusion or declassified info on laptop bombs or what ever you shills are going on about. Tell me who is president today? Putin, Kushner or Bannon?

They made a movie about called Flight 93. If they made a movie about it, you know it's true. Watch it, believe it, don't question it.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE I GOT SPOOPED BY THE FUCKING WIDEO THEY LITERALLY SAY "PLANE HIT SLEEL MUST" I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS SHIT

They didn't even use the emergency broadcast system, you know 9/11 was bullshit.