OH FUCK HANNITY TWEETED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U
youtube.com/watch?v=c5GWcFD0opk
corbettreport.com/episode-274-crashes-of-convenience-michael-hastings/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
thesun.co.uk/news/2113043/tesla-car-explodes-in-horror-smash-after-hitting-tree-causing-several-fires-so-intense-firefighters-couldnt-save-trapped-passengers
i.4cdn.org/pol/1494912692530.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's top on Breitbart too.

Joe Rogan also retweeted and pulled the mic closer

And next, Trump will retweet it

He did again! OMFG

Damn I fuckin love Hannity

HOW DID HE NOT ALREADY SEE THIS?!?!?!?!

How full of happenings will tomorrow be? I can't wait!

Fuck, remember last night there was a happening thread with ridiculous digits saying something would happen tomorrow at around noon? This fucking timeline, goyim. If (((they))) want to go nuclear on this shit (hildawg with her return to politics to REEEEEEsist), it was fun shitposting with you goyim. I'll see you on the frontlines of the revolution in the name of Seth Rich and our forefathers

ah shii nigga dis about to get gud

They're sliding this so fucking hard

Spread this video on Twitter

HANNITY IS A TOTAL MADMAN

Shits blowing up hard. Assange also retweeted. COULD IT FINALLY BE HAPPENING?

Over my dead body.

Three things never remain hidden for long:

1) The Sun
2) The Moon

3) The Truth

Bump

Holy fuck! He actually did it! He retweeted the fucking video!

Goddamn it feels like the night before christmas

Do they browse Sup Forums?

the fire rises

may kek be praised

SHADILAY!

BASED HANNITY
PLZ BE HAPPENING

Julian Assange said it wasn't Russia. So now we learn the DNC leaker was an insider and Hillary had him killed. I'm not a conspiracy idiot but this is just to much.

No news outlet will report on this. No one will provide him justice.

technically we learned that a year ago, but did not have anything beyond circumstantial evidence to prove it

>wow is this real
WOW WHERE WERE YOU 7 MONTHS AGO
>"journalists"

this is how you break a shill slide blockade

SEAN NO, THE NARRATIVE, SEAN!

Where's the evidence? Sounds like fake news and "anonymous sources"

W E W
E
W

Comey got fired and the shit hits the fan.

Praise Kek!

wanna see some pictures from haiti ?

These threads are getting slid so ducking hard

No meme. Can you break this down for someone that is not from redditt and has no idea what is going on?

Doesn't bother you shills when Wapo makes up news, now it does?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2CDzMtIk0U

Sup Forums figured out Seth Rich was the leaker on the SAME DAY that he died.

All these losers are months too late.

Actual names, actual reports, not anyomous sourcing.

Kill yourself faggot

It does bother me. I still want to see the evidence.

There gonna have to user

can someone give me a /quick rundown/

I've been trying to tell the fucks in here that guys on fox news like Hannity and Tucker Carlson get it. They really do. Pollards bash them just because they don't openly advocate for the removal of jews form western society.

this

THE FIRE RISES

BASED NEOCON!

>Seth Rich was a database admin for DNC
>Wikileaks gets dump of DNC files showing corruption
>Seth Rich murdered on the street - no valuables taken
>Sup Forums immediately shouts "hillary did it"
>Assange offers a reward for arrest of Seth's murder
>Assange implies in an interview that Rich may have been his source
>media starts up 'muh russia' narrative

fast forward

>now there is legit evidence that Rich was the leaker
>means hillary/podesta really did have him killed

>MFW when the Clinton mafia is going to be brought down by internet memes

It's pretty crazy lets hope
>they start to listen to us and cover the news sooner maybe some Justice could of been brought to this man's family.

we/pol/ is always ahead, this is actually huuuuuuuge, get behind it.
in b4 reddit fag,
thread theme; youtube.com/watch?v=c5GWcFD0opk

Praise Kek

Keep these threads bumped.

This isn't from reddit. People have been speculating this on here ever since he died. I have no idea why it's cropping back up now.

>Keep these threads bumped.

Because he works for a major corporate "news" outlet beholden to advertisers and, potentially, any (((business associates))) of the Murdoch family.

Now that they've gotten rid of O'Reilly, Hannity's next. This could be Hannity's own version of the "Dead Man Switch,"

Also, let's not forget that he "interviewed" Assange not too long ago. Maybe they spoke off camera about a few things?

Seth rich worked for the dnc and is allegedly the person who leaked the dnc emails that defeated hillary's campaign. This got him mysteriously murdered a short time later.

>MFW when the Clinton mafia is going to be brought down by internet memes
They are going to get away with this, the MSM will play it down with another russian conspiracy and americans will not hear this name ever again on the news. Screencap this

The family and private investigator are now ready. It is time.

dasrite, bump it hard faggot

Better late than never, you mick son of a bitch.

HIS NAME WAS DONALD TRUMP

Because it wasn't time yet. All the bigger media people do not report on anything unless it is going to be the narrative at that moment.

Is Hannity based? I'd say yes he seems to be a true Patriot. But he works for Fox, and he cannot report on things unless it is approved first. He probably has known about this for months, but couldn't say anything until now.

Newfag kys.

That's not about said leaker though. That's from 2015.

Newb

Yes, but we're smarter than nigger ass normies. Now that there is evidence and an investigation this is huge.

I think we're both right.

we all know that the clintons are too powerful to ever be put in prison, however....

I think the scandal itself will blow up out of control and they will be harassed and shamed to the point that the stress kills them.

You first. Post pic with timestamp

>we all know that the clintons are too powerful to ever be put in prison
no we don't, hillary is going to jail but Bill will sing like a bird

cap this

ok people, it is clear that Mr. Rich was a victim of a botched robbery. nothing to see here. close all of this non-sense and go back to PeePee.

So this is not the dude who accidentally drove his car into a tree at 90 mph just after he announced he was onto something big for wikileaks?

Is this the crack that brings down the wall

Seems like it could be about any suspected leakers.

nope, that guy was named michael something and he was a journalist

ITS HAPPENING

My stupid question is, if Seth Rich was the leaker and he was murdered, why didn't Wikileaks out him as their source immediately? They can't super murder him after the fact.

Was Comey the signal to begin?

fuck off kike

Michael Hastings! Corbett does a good break down of it on YouTube, that Joe Biggs guy from info wars was good mates with him too.

It wont just be clinton, the entire house of cards will fall. Trump knows but is legitmately scared. Taking down the Clintons will drag down everyone, including Obama. Trump would be declaring open war with the deep state, JFK made that mistake.

that's what i was thinking.

His family.

Sup Forums gets browsed by MSM everyday. Too many stories have come out of this place, now they just wait for more stories to make shekels.

ty.

Wikileaks policy is that they never ever identify a source. That's why people continue to bring them good shit.

thread theme;
youtube.com/watch?v=c5GWcFD0opk

Here's the Mercedes guy you were thinking about, really interesting story.

corbettreport.com/episode-274-crashes-of-convenience-michael-hastings/

thats why we have the safety squads

F

God bless this true patriot

drudge front page too

SHE'D BE IN JAIL

Not quite 400lb or Korean, but he's definitely my goy.

Last bump for an important subject

>Comey Fired
>Days later
>Seth Rich confirmed leaker

HILLARY IS GOING TO FUCKING

J A I L
A
I
L

The investigator is going to commit suicide and Hannity is going to get thousands of sexual harassment allegations tomorrow.

Probably because the person saying there might be evidence hasn't even seen the fucking laptop

It's all going according to plan. This past week has been chaotic as fuck. I love it.

MSM REPORTING

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Julian Assange retweeting the story was essentially confirmation. Try harder, shill.

thesun.co.uk/news/2113043/tesla-car-explodes-in-horror-smash-after-hitting-tree-causing-several-fires-so-intense-firefighters-couldnt-save-trapped-passengers