You're Fucking Done Skippy

I want his trial on fucking FOX NEWS every day where I can see this little bitch squirm like the punk bitch he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is this?

i dont know why this is getting zero fucking attention. this guy is a confirmed child rapist

"Guys My Age" is a song by American rock band Hey Violet. The song was released as a digital download on September 20, 2016. The synth-pop[2] song is about the singer's past upsets with "guys her age" and finding success with a "grown up".[3]

Looks like a pal who's dtf... Kids.

OLD FAG

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

It was all fun and games until we dove deep into pizzagate.

thats the last thing a lot of kids see before he strangles them

Lurk more

You think you're hot shit, DONCHA!?!?!

>ifunny

Wait he is going to trial?

Moloch can't protect him anymore. Kek has become too powerful.

What the fuck? What do you have against him? You can't just imprison political dissidents all willy nilly. This isn't Russia, although I'm sure you wish it was.

fuck trial, air the hanging live

I fucking agree!!

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

THE NAME IS SETH RICH YOU SON OF A BITCH! AND TRUST ME, YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT AGAIN!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That murderous basterd

YA THINKYA HAHSHIT DONCHAH!?!?!?????