450,000 Jews served in the Soviet Army during the Patriotic War

450,000 Jews served in the Soviet Army during the Patriotic War.
Around 200,000 died on the battlefield or were taken as POW by the Germans.
I'd say a couple of them had to be there during the siege of Berlin.

Jews aren't all angels, obviously. I'm sure a few of them joined in on the "fun" with the Russians and Ukrainians.
How many of those helpless Berliner girls had never seen a Jew before, outside of Goebbels' propaganda? And one in uniform?

Imagine their disgust being taken by one of the ultimate untermenschen? The lowest of the low? It had to have happened.

I wish to be a German girl in 1945 Berlin.
I'd take an Ivanov or a Rabinovich with pleasure.
Or at least be a fly on the wall.

>Next season on the Man in the High Castle

>German rape meme

MUHH 2 GORILLION is fucking propaganda. Idiots here doubt the Holocaust but believe those numbers. The German women were okay with it, there are witnesses who can attest to it.

fucking queer. sage

>t. part jew because grandmother was raped by Shlomo Wielicowski

t. Jew cuck

I'm sure there were a few sluts open to Ivan (or Ari's, apparently) cock but the majority of these German women had been exposed to years of anti Russian propaganda. No way would they want to be touched by the Slav occupiers.

>Tankies are now denying one of the best things the Red Army troops did for German women

>Vladimir Gelfand, a young Jewish lieutenant from central Ukraine, wrote with extraordinary frankness from 1941 through to the end of the war, despite the Soviet military's ban on diaries, which were seen as a security risk.

>One of the most revealing passages in Gelfand's diary is dated 25 April, once he had reached Berlin. Gelfand was whirling around on a bicycle by the River Spree, the first time he'd ever ridden one, when he came across a group of German women carrying suitcases and bundles.

>In broken German, he asked them where they were going and why they had left their homes. "With horror on their faces, they told me what had happened on the first night of the Red Army's arrival," he writes.

>"'They poked here,' explained the beautiful German girl, lifting up her skirt, 'all night. They were old, some were covered in pimples and they all climbed on me and poked - no less than 20 men,' she burst into tears.

>"'They raped my daughter in front of me,' her poor mother added, 'and they can still come back and rape her again.' This thought horrified everyone.

>"'Stay here,' the girl suddenly threw herself at me, 'sleep with me! You can do whatever you want with me, but only you!'"

Oh, how the mighty had fallen...

>Slav occupiers

The rape wasn't done by Slavs. The main two culprits were African-American Blacks and the occasional Jew fucking a Goy girl to avenge the 6 gorillian. Most of the German women had a secret fantasy, it's a common effect in society where a person is demonized. That's why so many white women have BBC fantasies, because it's seen as wrong, and they are talked about like non-humans. Plus white women often feel inclined to make up for what their ancestors have done.

>When the Ukrainian Jewish intellectual Lev Kopelev tried to intervene to save a German woman from a group of rampaging soldiers, he was accused of ‘bourgeois humanism’ and imprisoned for nine years.”

>I heard, in broken German, "Have you seen a Jew before?" Followed by, "Roman Aronevich, come here!" Two of my superiors, both Russian, were holding down a German girl who couldn't have been older then thirteen. She was screaming and filthy. I felt as if my legs had hardened to cement. I couldn't move. I watched my commanding officer take my place as I left.
Guess some of them had some morals...albeit questionable ones.

>The rape of Germany left a bitter legacy. It contributed to the unpopularity of the East German communist regime and its consequent reliance on the Stasi secret police. The victims themselves were permanently traumatised: women of the wartime generation still refer to the Red Army war memorial in Berlin as "the Tomb of the Unknown Rapist".

Kek

You don't willingly serve in Russia they were told you run at the Germans or we kill you instead.

Lots of German Jewish women were raped by them too, I remember reading about this girl who had her parents SHOAH'D and on top of that was gang raped by soviets. She ended up killing herself in Paris at like 36. Only time I ever cried for a Jew.

>be german
>get raped

You're probably related to a good chunk of the German posters on here

Looks like some of the Soviet women knew what their "brothers" were doing.

>“He’s simply torn off my garter, ripping it in two. When I struggle to come up, the second one throws himself on me as well, forcing me back on the ground with his fists and knees … The door opens, two, three Russians come in, the last a woman in uniform. And they laugh.”

Rape is common in war, it's pent up sexual energy finally released upon the conquered women of the defeated tribe. It's part of human nature and the reason why women don't wage war.

that hack anthony beevor promoted the rape of berlin narrative with his numbers taken from (((german feminists))) who assumed every single german woman pregnant to a russian was raped based on hearsay.

Why are germans so degenerate?

>Hitler
>45 gorillian
Explain this

Fuck off. There aren't many people who have killed more white people. And now, I don't believe in the holohoax. It's still a fact he caused millions of deaths and shot himself while his women were raped. Now Germany will forever have Nazi-Guilt

>millions Germans raped
Any proofs?