Did any of you actually read the article...

Did any of you actually read the article? Right now isn't it just this private investigator's word that Rich was in contact with WL? What's the actual proof?

I know you will call me a shill but I actually want to believe. It's just that when you read the articles it's a bunch of quotes from some random PI.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shill.

Sage

KYS

If you answer my question or post a link that answers my question I'll delete the thread myself.

Yes but we already know whats happened. The only white guy to die in DC this year and it happens to be him.
We were already talking about it when he was suicided with two bullets to the back of his head. His mother claims he was acting strange just before his death.
Now the families PI who isn't just any PI he is a former homicide detective. Go ahead and pretend you don't know whats happening. Just after this news was released the media released that fake news story about Trump.
If you are red pilled its not hard to see through the cracks.

I mean it's all very convenient yes, and I love a good conspiracy theory but I can't help but think that if the situation was reversed that all of Sup Forums would be demanding the actual evidence... kind of like the whole Russia thing actually...

does this mean that (((they))) are constantly monitoring the web for damaging releases, and are able to simply publish extremely alarming headline stories in a matter of minutes?

Russia is a false narrative. We will get the documents and the delegates.

the proof is he has multiple sources in the DC PD who confirmed the evidence exists, anonymously. yeah its not hard evidence, but its evidence that the hard evidence is being obstructed or tampered from within. there is a coverup.

the private investigator was a DC PD himself for numerous years and retired, so he knows the department well

This is more of a "we already know what happened, the truth is finally getting revealed" situation. Not some liberal media story about how trump is a traitor for doing something that former presidents have also done that no one cared about because it wasn't wrong to do, only wording it differently.

he literally has no reason to lie. making himself look like a fucking idiot doesnt help him win more business as a PI

All you need is a narrative.

Welcome to 2017.

Memes define reality.

Is it not possible that he believes it to be true but is himself being misled by "anonymous sources"?

Assange retweeted the post about him being the leaker.

So if Assange knew that Rich was the leaker why the fuck didn't he let everyone know right when Rich was first killed?

yes, it's fucking nothing. it's hype because the donald has taken over, and they are fucking brain dead.

0 new evidence and the PI went on tv, probably to shill for a civil case. and now there's literally half a dozen threads up.

yes he does. his client is the victim's family. they could easily be pursuing a civil lawsuit against big funded entities such as DCPD and the DNC.

Shills die too

You're very smart
I can tell

Because assange is a

No matter how you look at the man's death, there is no conceivable possibility that it wasn't an assassination. He was murdered in cold blood on the streets 1 month after filing a law suit against the DNC. Every news outlet referenced in the DNC leaks reported that he was murdered in a robbery despite nothing being taken from him, and the DC police even rejected the claim. Assange, Guicifer, a UK Ambassador all hinted that Rich was the leaker.
Even if you don't believe he was the leaker, its impossible to think that he just happened to be murdered 1 damn month after suing the DNC.
Sage

sketchy

FOX5 NEWSCAST

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

>some random PI.
It's not just a random PI, that'd actually be a little convincing. It's a former detective who's been contributing on Fox News for a decade. Seems partisan. Probably didn't look into this just to help out a grieving family.

Being biased doesn't mean he's making shit up. But...

Seems suspicious...

...not having any evidence means he has no basis for claims.

>What's the actual proof?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

There's no fucking proof.