Seth Rich coverup BRAD BAUMAN

Past coverup exposed! I found some shady articles from August and kept digging.

Article from August 11, 2016:

> Brad Bauman, a consultant who reached out Wednesday to The Washington Times on as a spokesman for the Rich family,

web.archive.org/web/20160811130537/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/10/family-of-seth-rich-slain-dnc-staffer-calls-for-en/

I searched, and I found an @BradBaumn on Twitter with a verified account who tweeted this image August 25th, just 2 weeks after that article.
archive.is/jm6z2

Who is this guy? He apparently was the former director of the Congressional Progressive caucus, now working for the Pastorum Group specializing as a crisis PR consultant at the DNC. Interesting. Haven't looked to financial ties.

My last, less useful, piece of information comes from this interview he conducted in February 2016 regarding the Pastorum Group:

>Bauman: Our guiding principle at the firm is that we’re going to shake up communications in such a way that we’re going to win campaigns in the most untraditional way possible.

I'm not sure if this guy has

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/70045-2/
archive.is/xEWzG
archive.is/Gtc0j
archive.is/Ku1HB
archive.is/ifRZA
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
archive.is/jm6z2
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/768981245120417792
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop it lying GOP. nobody believes you, and for good reason, this is a lie. lying GOP tells a lie, what a surprise.

Bump for justice!

anonhq.com/70045-2/

Link for my last quote, didnt mean to publish this wasnt done typing oops. But BRAD BAUMAN is a fraud and works for the DNC and actively covered up the death of Seth Rich.

Nope just a private citizen doing some simple research about a fucking coverup. Read the shit I posted, it's all sourced.

that would be the first time I see someone from the left caring about one of their own people.

This is solid work keep digging!

Bump for interest.

Found more:

Apparently Brad Bauman follows a fake twitter account of himself, here: archive.is/xEWzG

And whats interesting is that of this fake account's 44 followers, one just happens to be Phil Elliott of Time Magazine. And even more interesting is that Phil Elliott reported in an article quoting Brad Bauman re: Seth Rich on November 6th.

archive.is/Gtc0j

The rabbit hole gets deeper...

It is incredibly difficult to find anything prior to 2014 about this guy. It's like he didn't exist.

Apparently he was also a spokesman/associate with the Draft Biden PAC which was laying the foundation for Biden running for president. Neat.

archive.is/Ku1HB

He apparently got reprimanded for..

Wait for it..

CME Group 'Live Cattle Futures' fraudulence.

archive.is/ifRZA

BRad works for WaPo.

I cant find anything to corroborate that claim.

BUMPING ALL SETH RICH THREADS

That's all I can find for now, folks. I archived this page and will look back tomorrow, but something about this guy really doesnt sit right with me.

bumping every seth rich thread
brad bauman and the whole dnc must stand for trial.

bump

Have a bump

>These witnesses exist

*posts on Sup Forums*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Sup Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
*[ENTER TEXT]*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on Sup Forums*

They probably don't exist anymore.

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

sup. pic related.

user uncovered pic related quote in stratfor files last night in stargate general.

bump n jump of a bridge faggot

bump for seth

GAS THE DNC, VOTER LAWS NOW!!!

So how long do we wait for someone to grow a pair and actually track some people down to call and ask about seth rich?

Or do we all just sit around and do nothing again?

Source on that quote or youre a lying sack of shit and die in a fire

there's no source on the graphic's text so here it is:
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
>The National Press Club seemed to fully understand and agree with what David was referring to:
>"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have ttended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world

So there you go. Have a connection.
>Time Magazine
>thank you for your discretion
>without you this plan for the world wouldn't have been possible.
>everyone seemed to know what he was talking about

>source on that quote

90% of Americans will believe any meme they see on goybook without question, you don't even need souces anymore.

Bump

bump, we cannot let this slide

bump

>we’re going to win campaigns in the most untraditional way possible

>archive.is/jm6z2
the links not working for me

It just links back to his twitter twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/768981245120417792

I keep seeing this what does the offline part mean?

bump

delete this

Bump for justice

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Hacking in process

Bump

Funny how Breitbart ramps up the "Seth Rich story" just about the same time the Washington Post exposes Trump blabbing classified information to the Russians.

Don't suppose there's a cause and effect here?

But the Seth Rich story came out before the Wapo one

Just a reminder that Seth was a Jew #notalljews

only the murder of Seth Rich is illegal

Trump didn't commit any crime. Blow it out your ass shill

Fuck off JIDF now's not the time

>that pic
kek every time

It's shameful how the Washington Post created the Trump story to hide this. If he really was killed by people connected to or at the behest of the DNC or the clinton famliy, the world needs to know.

Bump

How deep does this shit go?

Hey it's Seth Rich...a Democrat.... the man Hillary murdered!

2/10 do not approve, do a better job next time.

Fucking huge news

THE SCOOPS

Bump :^)

Kek, weak shill attempt. 1/10.

thanks for bumping the thread, shithead

>Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

once again it's totally nothing

just like pizzagate

pic related, nothing

Good job Australia, you're learning

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

proof youre on to something. shoot this over to rush and hannity. its going to be so fun taking down the democrats. its darkest before the dawn.

has anyone ever noticed the wapo democracy fails in darkness slogin. they are talling you right there what they want to do. shroud sc in conplete lies to cover for the dnc.

Keep going guys, the shills are having a melt down trying to keep you from it.

F

HIS NAME WAS ROBERTA PAULSON,,,I MEAN SETH RICH!

BUMP4SETH (despite his cosmopolitan heritage)

my source at wapo says this trump russia story was fabricated to cover up the aeth rich bobmshell that was trending on twitter. they are shocked it stuck. wapo is fake news and this is the biggest proof yet. wapo insider coming out soon with recordings of bews room floor where story was hashed out in 5 minutes