Why do you care about saving the White Race? In 50 years(probably less)...

Why do you care about saving the White Race? In 50 years(probably less), genetic engineering will be mainstream and everyone will have a high IQ and be compassionate, regardless of skin color. In 80 years, you'll be dead. No reason to spend countless hours of your life hating on other races. Hating others based on race will also your ability to interact with others, since racism is almost universally despised. The odds of other races or religions adversely affecting your life are slim if you live in a Western country. Your hate is unnecessary and useless, and it only harms your chances of living a fulfilling and happy life.

>Inb4 shill
For the past couple years I was "redpilled" until I realized the above. If you have an actual argument against the above, I'd like to hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.dk/20160907/danish-school-under-fire-for-ethnic-quota-classes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Average people wont be able to afford genetic engineering, those would be for the elites my friend

>Sup Forums complains about the white race dying
>Then they have effeminate autistic circlejerks about BLEACHED and having sex with minority women
>Then they hate on "men these days" as an easy scapegoat to explain western society declining

Sup Forums is full of pathetic cowardly hypocrites.

CRISPR is really cheap already. Even so, it would be immoral to deny people the ability to edit their's or their unborn children's genes. I think it will be similar to how emergency medical services will not deny you treatment if you can't pay.

Insulting Sup Forums won't do anything my friend.

I'm merely describing what goes on here. Sup Forums needs to be reminded of their own place in destroying the white race. Someone has to stop the hypocritical circlejerking here.

> In 50 years(probably less), genetic engineering will be mainstream and everyone will have a high IQ and be compassionate, regardless of skin color.

Preservation of the world's Nationalities, ethnicities, and religious groups doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "hating on other races".

United Nations convention on Genocide:

>...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

In 2016, 40% of children under 5 are of a migrant background In Germany. When you factor in the birth rate of native Germans (average 1.6 children per couple), compared to the birth rate of immigrant couples (Iraq:4+, Syria:3.9+, etc.) you come to the inevitable conclusion that by the end of this century, Native Germans will cease to exist as an ethnic group within Germany anymore.

The German government has these statistics and instead of doing what is necessary to preserve the German people, increases it's migrant quotas.

That is genocide. I will not advocate genocide.

maybe, depends on how optimistic you are, me personally i cant see mine or your country getting any better in 50 years with the global rise of develping countries i think we will loosd our economic edge and goverment handouts would be a luxury we could not afford. btw china already literally owns half of my country's infastructure.

>Why do you care about saving the White Race?
>No reason to spend countless hours of your life hating on other races.

Jews and shitskins are genociding off the entire "white race"...but we're the ones busy hating other races?

low quality b8.

You like the white race because of beauty, intelligence, and compassion, I would assume. If everyone on Earth has those characteristics due to genetic engineering, then I see no reason that the white race is significant anymore.

I don't think I'm being too optimistic. In 10 years the rich will have access to it genetic engineering for diseases. In 20 years you'll be able to spend a few thousand dollars on an injection and make whatever kind of children they want. They already have the ability to edit specific pieces of your DNA, and even now it isn't that expensive at all. I really don't know how you would regulate this, but the vast majority of parents would choose good looking, fit, and intelligent children to have.

Just saying things like "autistic, effeminate, pathetic, cowardly, and hyprocrite" will do nothing to change Sup Forums's mind.

You like the white race because of beauty, intelligence, and compassion, I would assume.

Nope. My support for the continuation of European peoples intact is due to the fact that no group has the moral right to arbitrarily exterminate another. That includes non-white people's.

But those insults about them are true. And they are very much responsible for our decline as much as anything else is. Sup Forums wants to be an echo chamber where they can absolve themselves of the same standards they hold others to, and I won't let that happen.

The real redpill is that with genetic engineering, everyone will want to be white with white features.

source: Literally every country in the world, where lighter skin and symmetrical, sharp features are considered more attractive than asymmetrical saggy mishapen features.

Sup Forums is not one person

Obviously the ones who complain about the declining white population are not the ones making race-mixing threads

i hope this is the case user, but there are too many unknowns, what if there are risks? what if the current mongrelized race prefers their colour what if a significant amount of people decide it is immoral then we are back at stage one with a low iq race coexisting with a higher iq race thus causing ethnic tensions. me personally i would rather try to work things out naturally with controlled birth rates and immigration. cya around burger

They will all become cattle.

>In 50 years(probably less), genetic engineering will be mainstream and everyone will have a high IQ and be compassionate
yeah because everyone is gonna engineer white kids.

The board as a whole does what I described. I never said it was one person, it's one big hypocritical circlejerk.

In 50 years everyone will be a mocha colored 85 IQ mud person just smart enough to work and not smart enough to ask questions. If there is any genetic engineering to be done the Chinese will beat us to it and probably genocide all non-Chinese. If you want compassionate genetic engineering you best be saving the white race because we're the only ones who would do that.

Exactly. I think genetic engineering is the white race's best chance of survival. Not that it really matters, since being white won't be significant in the future.

You want to take down the echo chamber, so use actual arguments instead of insults.

Even the average white person today doesn't care about European culture or identity, so it'll be exterminated anyway.

>Even the average white person today doesn't care about European culture or identity, so it'll be exterminated anyway.

Yeah, half a century of brainwashing does that. Doesn't mean that my cause isn't morally justified.

>Hating others based on race will also your ability to interact with others

What the fuck, retard alert.

Oops i meant

>Hating others based on race will also hinder your ability to interact with others

If you weren't a communist retard desperately clinging to star trek fantasies you'd realize that we have always had such genetic engineering technology. We use it every time we create new white babies. You should ask yourself, why does it matter to you so much that brown people be turned into white people? Why not simply breed them out using the tech we evolved with as mammals.

>For the past couple years I was "redpilled" until I realized the above

>redpilled

HAHAHA as if you fucking idiot, once you hate blacks you never go back.

bitch can't you walk and chew gum at the same time? I can live and hate niggers at the same time, in fact it honestly helps you live longer

>advanced genetic engeneering
>a world full of niggers and sand niggers
pick one you retard

Youre wrong, im a very social person with all races. But when i meet people im not a colorblind moron who doesnt think about race.

You just might need a helmet if you dont have one already.

I don't hate blacks, I just don't want to live around them, deal with their violence, crime, and lack of respect for public places, and pay for their inadequacy. If we weren't throwing all our money at attempting to make niggers white we would have had a man on mars in 1983 and an entire colony there by now. That said, they can't really help that they're retarded, it would be like hating a dog for shitting on the carpet.

The only race I kinda hate is Jews but they earned that.

>He thinks the jews will let the goyim have access to high IQ genetic engineering while the populations gets BLACKED by the day

Not a communist and genetic engineering isn't a Star Trek fantasy at all. We already have the ability to do it, and the Chinese are beating us to it. It matters to me because I realize that everyone will be mocha colored no matter what we do, so we might as well just make all races "white". Also, there are whites and mongoloids with no empathy and 85 IQ, which genetic engineering would also fix.

It's just a pipe dream, live in reality Joe Rogan

"Please, justify the continued existence of your race. Please." The Thread

Culture is the building block of civilization and foundation of the culture originates from your ancestors. Being more detached from your environment and past by having "enginered genes" does not help a bit.

That's not true at all. The only reason whites are being wiped out right now is because of policy. There is literally no reason why we should be letting third worlders into our nations. They are such a drag on our economy that if we decided to round up all brown people and deport them today the cost job would pay for itself within five years.

'

''

Thanks for bumping my thread, m8

'''

''''

`

``

```

````

;

;;

;;;

In fifty years time the west will be completely eroded, US will be just another latin favela, Europe will be a constant guerilla warzone and the high trust society necessary for cultivation of scientist and science will be gone, so where do you get this shit about genetic engineering?

> The odds of other races or religions adversely affecting your life are slim if you live in a Western country

thelocal.dk/20160907/danish-school-under-fire-for-ethnic-quota-classes

lol, please shut the fuck up americunt nigger.

He's almost certainly a Jew.

How is it not an actual argument? Sup Forums hypocritically circlejerks about how everyone else is guilty of what they themselves are guilty of. It's that simple.

>The board as a whole does what I described.

No, they don't. Sup Forums is not an echo chamber or a circlejerk. We get 100k+ unique visitors a day.

Blonde hair, green eyes

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

Sup Forums is not one person, but yes it is an echo chamber and a circlejerk, if the thing I described becomes a repeated pattern. Which it has. So what if we get that many visitors? Most lurk and then the rest all eat up the general narrative. Sup Forums is not exempt from criticism, this board should be held to the same standards it holds others to.

You mixed shills with Sup Forums.

If muslim and (((globalist))) shills win we'd all get bombed or beheaded in 20

Israel would go first and I don't fancy that

I hope our Chinese overlords get to work on space next

>the gorillion muslims in Europe and the gorillion minorities in the US will dissapier
My man stop; I agree whit what you are saying but when welfare dries up we will be in civil war mode, much before crispa reaches the mainstream medicine

Stupid Arabs will never be able to harm Israel in any measurable way. The US is too good of a goy to let that happen.

>shills

But I thought Sup Forums was not an echo chamber, and that anybody could post here? Why are they now "shills" if they go against the general narrative you claim Sup Forums has? The things I describe receive almost no opposition on here, I'm often one of the very few people disagreeing with them.

>In 50 years(probably less), genetic engineering will be mainstream and everyone will have a high IQ and be compassionate, regardless of skin color
Yeah, just as realistic as "we're going to have beautiful multicultural societies" and "we are going to create equality with Communism"

You must be a delusional idiot.

"Why are you complaining about your people being destroyed when delusional future utopia will solve everything anyway?" said the kike