Roger Stone: Cabinet wants to vote Trump out: Claiming Alzheimer's disease

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXwRo110tyY

Shit's hitting the fan

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/05/25/senate-bill-would-require-presidential-candidates-including-tax-to-release-tax-returns/#6ce2a7026ce2
finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Presidential Tax Transparency Act of 2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trump is fat as hell

seth rich

>he wants two scoops instead of one scoop
>must be alzheimers!

Fug.

Whos cabinet? Trump's cabinet?

He forgot he already had a scoop!

he picked a bunch of gop hacks lol what an idiot

this is the fakest shit I've ever heard in my life, his cabinet is beholden to him, they can't "vote him out"

It was gonna happen. He's literally the oldest president ever. The stress is probably aging him further.

Say hello to President Pence.

HAHAHAHAHA

Alex Jones is a CIA plant.

TOTALLY REAL NEWS YOU GUYS!!!

Sage and seth rich

why would roger stone push shit like this?

isn't he the mastermind behind trump's campaign?

seth rich, sageblue

>these fucking libshit dolts still don't get it, even after losing to the very same tactics

Why does it occur to you that I'm sharia blue?

Of course Seth Rich is interesting story but I've been reading about it for 2 hrs; looking for fresh bread.

Am I crossing your social media push?

7:10 ALEX JONES BRAGGING ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS PROFITS AHAHAH HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING GLOBALIST SHILL

Go to 8:36.

OUST MUNDORP RUMBTH

>believing anything alex jones says

What did he mean by that?

>Roger Stone

PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

*Chokes*

DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>cabinet wants to vote Trump out
>cabinet wants to vote
>cabinet
>vote

Nigga you dumb.

>what is section 4 of the 25th amendment

fuck u retards are dumb

>Roger Stone
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sad!

This. Anything else is a diversion.

That requires 2/3rds of the House and Senate to both go along with it. It'd be easier just to impeach and convict.

>Only 3 posts
Can't wait for the 70 others

I didn't say it was plausible (Roger Stone did), I said it was possible.

I was educating this retard How the hell would impeachment be easier? It requires 2/3 in the Senate as well, granted not in the House.

At least with a section 4 Trump gets an easy way out. This whole experience is not good for his mental health. I honestly almost feel sorry for him.

Couple of old retarded cunts. Obama was the best thing that ever happened to your country but you'll vote for a senile fucker and then claim conspiracy when he gets called out for acting like a moron. Sad!

>2 cents have been deposited in my acc. by shariablue

nah. it's not an econ thread.

Can't believe Alex Jones has resorted to bragging about Goldman Sachs profits tho. That's hilarious. I have that moment bookmarked. Should call into his show.

>. Obama was the best thing that ever happened to your country

this

IT'S OVER!!!

You mean 200

>roger stone
Hey look, it's the guy who lost Trump's trust for being a shyster and who has made a million "predictions" this year and not a single one has come true.

It's bullshit son

The source for this reporting by FOX5 and picked up by Fake News blogs such as WND.com and Breitbart, is FOX news contributor and GOP shill Rod Wheeler. He claims that evidence exists on Seth Rich's laptop of contacts with Wikileaks prior to the murder. This, he claims without having looked at Rich's laptop at all. He claims a Washington DC cop told him point blank that that information exists on the laptop. But doesn't name the source. Because of his history as a GOP shill, he very well could just be lying to protect the traitor-in-chief.
A GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman who is also (assuming Wheeler is not lying) working with Seth Rich's family claims to have had evidence that Rich's murder was by Russian Spies. This counters Wheelers' claims but makes alot more sense when viewing the full situation. That is, why would a lifelong Democrat who took a job at the DNC to help the Dems hurt them by "leaking" embarassing information to Wikileaks. And why would a GOP lobbyist suggest Russian spies if he is a GOP shill? Its obvious why GOP shill Wheeler would suggest it's HRC that had him killed though...

SETH

RICH

ive never hit that high

oh fug

Are you finally done with your exams? autistic fuck.

finished them years ago

when does trump get a mental examination?

seriously the congress needs to make tax records and FULL health records + mental health eval mandatory for presidential candidates

u republicans keep electing brain dead right wing retards

It's easier because 50% of the House is required for impeachment while two thirds is required for section four. Both require two thirds of the Senate. Plus impeachment and conviction are permanent. Section 4 would need a new vote every single month to keep Trump from taking back over. He could even time the sessions to keep Congress from ever being in recess more than two days.

we're not mad about trump cucking putin, that's just the putin bots, Pol has always called out putin bots, only putin bots complain and say otherwise. Fucking putinkikes.

incoming 60+ posts of autism, enjoy that retards that stay itt

>no longer surrender our people to globalism
>Im a nationalist and globalst guise

It might be true

HELLO SYRUPNIGGER

Source: YouTube.com

Fair enough. Again, I'm saying that section 4 would be merciful end for Trump to this shitshow of a presidency so I'm going off the basis that he wouldn't challenge.

the poor retard just wants to go back to fucking his daughter and playing golf. he's not cut out mentally to handle the rigors of office. that much is clear. I saw the exact same thing here in Toronto with Rob Ford.

Why do you call everyone a right wing retard? I have asked you this before

>congress needs to make tax records and FULL health records + mental health eval mandatory for presidential candidates

Be careful what you're advocating there bud. We might get an honest politician if we do that.

Congress doesn't have the authority to add those requirements. It would require an amendment to the Constitution. The two parties however could refuse to nominate anyone who didn't release such information, effectively making it mandatory but they'd never agree to it.

95% full time actually. Did u retards ever bother once to actually look up the data or do u just believe fake news headlines?

At least we wouldn't get brain dead right wing retards like Reagan, Bush, Trump...

don't bother talking to shills, man. Needless expense of energy.

You are on point, however.

Doubt his ego would allow for that. If it is too much for him, he can just hand a rubber stamp to Pence and not run for reelection at the end of his term.

STOP CURRPETING MY NARRATIVES SHILL

are you retarded?

Senate Bill Would Require Presidential Candidates, Including Trump, To Release Tax Returns
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2016/05/25/senate-bill-would-require-presidential-candidates-including-tax-to-release-tax-returns/#6ce2a7026ce2

Assad is the good guy.

The chemical attack was a false flag. The "evidence" provided has not proven anything. The chemical study report on khan sheikhoun admits that it cannot prove that the Syrian military was the cause of the attack. Oh hell, there is video and picture proofs of Rebels having chemical stockpiles and receipts from their donors.

Most of the shitposters on /sg/ that are pro-Trump are from t_d. The narrative on that subreddit is that Assad must go.

Why you lie?

At least we wouldn't get brain dead left leaning idiots like Carter, Clinton, and Obama...

See where I'm going with this? We're all getting played.

will his mental health last another 3 and a half years? This pace is not sustainable.

Who?

lol what?

finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Presidential Tax Transparency Act of 2016.pdf

"I know you are but what am I"

You retards are fucking children.

I guess you're just asking to get triggered by my Based Bill folder

The only thing smaller than this sample size is your dick, Leaf

Yes they can you idiot it was added after Wilson had a stroke and his wife ended up running the nation for a few years.
Read a book, Cletus

>Thinking economics even matters when we got rid of the gold standard

Fiat currency is a fucking lie. If you think we can prop up a healthy economy with worthless paper money then you just aren't very smart. This isn't even a left vs. right issue. It's economics being hijacked by system that only benefits those at the top.

>Roger Stone

economic policies matter, retard

that's what u right wing retards will never understand

now fuck off this isn't an econ thread

i came here to laugh at trump getting btfo by roger stone and at alex jones shilling for goldman sachs

your right He HAD not NOT ONE but TWO SCOOPS!!!!!!!.

Are you seeing the cycle I'm seeing? I doubt it. I voted for Bernie in the midterms btw. He could've stopped all this.

>Autistic fuck that calls everyone a right wing retard, responds to every bait reply, and argues like a ten year old on xbox live.
You are the one to call someone a child

>I voted for Bernie in the midterms btw.

lol

u russian shills need to get your terminology down correctly

So is congress going to be hanged? Kill them all, kill all the bankers.

Clean house.

Whoops, my bad. As far as I can tell I'm not in the Kremlin's pocket. If only an organization like Correct the Record existed for us "Russian shills."

Debate me on the Federal Reserve fgt

>u republicans keep electing brain dead right wing retards

I am just going to play into your wording a bit. Lets assume that Trump is a retard. We did just elect him 6 months ago.

IF we elected a total retard, who was he running against that was even more retarded?

If you don't like trump, maby you should vote for some real leaders in the Democrats....Oh wait, that won't happen. They will be lucky to be "a thing" after the next 7.5 years when they will get a chance at the white house again.

>I voted for Bernie in the midterms btw.

I mean cmon now.

muh 1913! muh federal express! muh rothchilds!

Yeah I get it u watched some edgy documentaries on youtube and read the creature from jekyll island

u retards think this is innovative?

Economic policies still matter kiddo.

I totally buy this being the plan.

Cringed through some (((NPR))) in my truck maybe 2 weeks ago, the first topic was Trum getting impeached:

>so and so person-who-knows-what-they're-talking-about wants to impeach trump
>these guys are taking about it
>now e're not saying he deserve it but if he did, here are the reasons why Trupm needs to be impeached

2nd topic was trump having mental illness, what if the PREIDENT OF THE UNITEDSTATES has a mental illness, wht do we do???

>look at the stuff he's said now we're not saying he's crazy but look at what he said, look he said THIS and he did THIS
>now we're not saying he's crazy but if he was, and here are some reasons to think he is, then here are all the different mental illnesses we think he has...

You retards elected Bush twice so I mean never underestimate the stupidity of the rural and suburban right wing retard voting against his own interests

KEK

I hear war is good for the economy. Perhaps that's where this whole Russian narrative stems from? You ready to fight and die for the banks? :^)

HE GETS TWO SCOOPS CAUSE HES AN ALPHA DOG

lol Alex and Rogers are such fucking shills. This is like watching a Trump infomercial.

oh and I've said many times, don't think for 1 second that I'm not enjoying the fuck out of this shitshow of a presidency

The United States is a republic, not a direct democracy.
>lead education

The real happening. See newfags this is what we have to go through when shit is really happening

>I hear war is good for the economy.

Yeah squandering $6 trillion on Iraq was genius. Did wonders for the American economy.

Then u retards wonder why I call u right wing retards

>lead
American education.

We elected Trudeau and you're trying to make fun of the US for Bush. You retarded buddy?

>lead education

is clearly what u received

roger stone wants 3 for 0 in presidents he's helped get elected

he already won with trump, he doesn't have much time left for another victory

So Obama pulled us out of the Middle East entirely? Are you implying we wouldn't have gone there with a Democrat? Do you even have a basic grasp of geopolitics?

With fiat currency we can always print more money anyways. Bailouts ring a bell? If your housing bubble bursts, there's going to be a lot of money coming from nowhere bailing you out.

That might cause this cold civil war to go hot.

>records and FULL health records + mental health eval mandatory for presidential candidates

All of a sudden they care about mental and physical health. My how times have changed!