EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NEEDS TO PUSH THE SETH RICH STORY!

EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NEEDS TO PUSH THE SETH RICH STORY!
STOP POSTING GARBAGE.
WE GOT MOMENTUM THIS TIME, PUT IT TO GOOD USE!

inb4 fuckin leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
youtu.be/4U6b6Dj-_lE
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AGREE WITH THE FUCKING LEAF

but the picture implies you being sarcastic

Sup Forums NEEDS TO LIGHT UP LIKE A FUCKING JOINT ABOUT THIS STORY

i dont have many pictures saved

Call the mayor.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

POST YOUR THEME SONG SENPAI

RVERYONE STOP POST GARBSHR
>posts garbage

youtu.be/4U6b6Dj-_lE

GET THE GUNS CUZ WE SURE AS FUCK DONT HAVE ANY

>call one of the corrupt henchmen in cahoots with the conspirators

no, its better to force the media to do this

Obama is in Tahiti again, right guys?
Judicial watch has proof that Obama spied because they have a whistleblower , right guys?
A P.I that has no evidence says there might be a laptop with proof that Hilary personally murdered Seth rich, right guys?

Supposedly this beast was a key figure in the murder

>Newfags hint; right click and search Google for this image to do your own research

spam hannity about it, he'll go for it desu

Nude Above

yeah you cunt, i am deeply concerned

Inb4 pedo mods

What do I need to spread?

LatefAg here

>"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Got it. Already told my mom when she was bringing me chicken tendies. She asked who is seth rich so I told her, then she asked whats wikileaks so I told her that as well. She said that was interesting dear. I think she is starting to get red pilled.

a FUCKING leaf

never thought I'd say it.

>EVERYONE ON Sup Forums NEEDS TO PUSH THE SETH RICH STORY!
>Spastic morons start spamming it ON OUR OWN BOARD
Dipshits!

what IS the Seth Rich-story.......?

quick rundown plz

That's not how you use greentext you retarded landwhale.

people think some guy who had info hillary was killed by her/podesta's assassins.

There is no proof of this and I'm still not sure why this is surfacing again unless some evidence emerged.

a DNC staff member was murdered last year. Sup Forums is pushing the conspiracy theory that he was murdered by the DNC for leaking documents to wikileaks. They don't have any evidence. Prepare for a lot of posts in reply based on circumstantial evidence.

Bump

the family's PI is in the public today making ambiguous and vague claims about mishandling of the case. he has no evidence of this either.

ty

the entirety of Sup Forums atm is threads of "WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS", but this is the first time someone has actually informed me what "this" is....lol

its probably true i guess, but if so... so fucking what? Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are evil? how "shocking"

A private investigator hired by the family of seth says he has sources in the FBI that say there us evidence of seths contact with wikileaks on his laptop. This could be a motive for someone at the DNC to have him murdered since the wikileaks leaks were harming hillary and the dems.

Wikileaks operative says that DNC leaks were not hacked, they were handed to him by an insider in D.C.

Seth Rich, a man working for the DNC, mysteriously dies later in a botched robbery where nothing was actually robbed.

Wikileaks puts up a few thousand dollar bounty for information regarding his death.

This video recently came out.
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

bumping all these threads fucking battlestations people

You deserve all the money shareblue is giving you. Must be tired, shill. Why don't you go to sleep? /pol is such a silly place and there is nothing here serious. Go to sleep, faggot shill.

You're a fag. Go neck yourself and die.

Bump for Justice

>Eight threads up on the topic

There is such a thing as over-doing it.

>This video recently came out.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
if that information is covered by a mainstream US news outlet, doesnt that make it LESS likely to be true...?

SETH DIDN'T DIE FOR NOTHING

Stop sliding muh 4chenz you fucking InfoJews shits pic related

BUMPING ALL SETH RICH THREADS

>a DNC staff member was murdered last year.
Shareblue BTFO!

if you had evidence you wouldn't have to post this shit. i hate idiocy.

it's a local station which means it's not supported by the big FOX news company. no evidence, it's based on the claims of the family PI. Whether it's true or not depends on the evidence, not the source.

Bump

It's a monotype font. literally anything 9 characters long fits. Joe Blogs fits for fucks sakes.

His name was SETH RICH!

>it's a local station which means it's not supported by the big FOX news company. no evidence, it's based on the claims of the family P
alright, thanks
>Whether it's true or not depends on the evidence, not the source.
yes and no
if mainstream news make a conspiratiorial claim (which I agree isnt whats happening here), its probably a lie
if CNN tells me everything is fine, everything is probably fucked

BUMP
U
M
P

Go to sleep, shill. There is nothing serious here. Just discussion about Trump being attacked by the corporate MSM in an attempt to deflect from the Seth Rich revelations. Go to sleep, shill. All you are watching here is the truth that has been kept from you from your corporate overlords. sleeeeep.

>where's the evidence
>KIKE KIKE SHILL SHILL SHILL KIKE CTR SHAREBLUE

this board is a fucking joke

>not recognizing this fresh pasta

His statememts were neither ambiguous nor vague. To be ambiguous it must be capable of being interpretted multiple ways. His statements are not. To be vague the statements must be unclear his statements are not. Now it is fair to say his statements do lack some specificity. For example it doesnt say what evidence of communications are, how many communications there were and when they took place.

I would agree with the idea that assuming conclusions like DNC had Seth killed is premature at best and incorrect at worst.