So did we just give up on Operation Cabin Fever Sup Forums?

We're really losing our edge. Which cabin is that fucker hiding in?

Not enough finnposters, otherwise we'd be done.

Any Finns reading this now?

Shia should be getting out of the Cabin soon. He also said a new hwndu would start a few days after the cabin thing.

Fuck that. Someone should get out the canons a blast his ass from low orbit.

We had narrowed down which cabin it was to some extent but then we just gave up on it. If we locate it it shouldn't be hard to get a Finnfag to go mess with him.

Do we have the address to the cabin?
Imagine one day Shia receives hundreds of MAGA hats in the mail.
Fuck, you could even just snail mail him some rare Pepes.

are you guys fucking stupid?

the project ended like a month ago, people already found it and had fun with it

also, for the record, /4pol/ had nothing to do with the hwndu stuff, that was all /8pol/

I don't think we have the address. The farthest we got was finding the model of the cabin by matching the interior furnishings and wood pattern to listed ones on Finnish sites, but there are multiple of those scattered across Lapland.

If anyone knows of a Finnposter, invite him on over to the thread. Would make this a lot easier.

Nah man Season 3 was all 4/pol/

FINLAND GET IN HERE

Britt, 4chad and Naruto are all 4pol. Idiot.

Yeah we need to deploy the Finnfag patrol to accomplish this mission.

It's fucking early over here man, neets don't wake up 7/8 am

wrong

You stay here Serbiafag. If any kebabs show up to the thread you can remove them.

I actually forgot he was still out there.

They found them already is why they had an 'emergency' relocation that the museum didn't know about.

Get 'em outta here.

Gonna need some sauce.

SAGE

Is he? He could have been locked up in a Finnish mental institution by now and it just didn't get leaked to the media. Maybe they'll never let him out and hes bashing his head against a wall in a straight jacket repeating "HE. WILL. NOT. DIVIDE. US." as blood pours from the impact zone.

Then praise Kek, for our mission will have been accomplished.

Damn straight

It's early morning for Finns, on a worl day nontheless. Don't expect many to be on now.

We've no evidence that this is the case however, so for now our modus operandi should include his whereabouts being largely unknown save for that he's in a rental cabin in Lapland.

Again, this would be easier with Finnfags present.

I dunno, I mean it's slightly earlier for you and you're on here.

8cuck is triggered? Poor little boy no one want to join your crippled club

Just air strike all of them problem solved

I will repost this later today when more Finns are online I suppose.