What does /pol think of Thai people?

what does /pol think of Thai people?

you don't talk about us much.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509632/Facebook-misses-deadline-remove-video-Thailand-s-king.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4G7FFCXC0U
youtube.com/watch?v=cNx7KIBKbzY
youtube.com/results?search_query=bigo live thai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thailand is a popular sex tourist destination for degenerate racists

2 guys in that pic

I like it for the most part and then for some reason you have so many tranny's. You gotta ban that shit man and execute all those degenerates.

Seth Rich was not Thai

stop your weird degenerate sex trade senpai

all I know is you guys have lots of lady boys and faggots go their to fuck their boi pussy

Good food but your language is unpleasant to the ears.

Sagat will destroy with his Tiger Uppercut!!!!

He was tied up though. Then shot. The Russians did it, not the Thais.

You're weird.

you miss a vertical line in your flag

Besides the Sex Tourism and the lady boy epidemic this is the origin of Muay Thai and Kali stick fighting. Pretty cool.

I like you ladyboys

There is a Thai FOB at a restaurant near my house I'm, planning on fucking. But I can tell from a mile away she is a gold digger. But she's hot. So I'm gonna tap it and then ghost her.

I think you are such an attention whore, bro. Now let us fuck-off and close this thread.

Id love to come and bang lots of thai sloots but I dont really want to have to vet every girl I meet for a hidden / chopped off benis

Degenerate culture but irrelevant to the problems facing the West right now. Not an enemy, not an ally. You do what you do, we do what we do. Thai curry is way better than pooinloo curry.

thailand, where the women are men and the men are women

Everyone mentions the Thai prozzies but neglects to mention the other side of it, Thai organized crime. You fuckers are really really fucking good at pimping out your women. Also good at piracy and getting Cambodian niggers to work for free on your shrimping boats.

I can't imagine your shitstain of a country without Buddhism. You'd probably be a Papua New Guinea-tier cannibal country.

Kali is Filipino.

I think they make a wailing sound when they walk everywhere

Been there. People are great. Hope you don't get overrun by Islam though. Too decent a culture to let the hoard decimate it

that's true but only the big cities like Bangkok or places like Phuket, i think it's ok anyway because they spend money

My only interaction with them was in Japan. They seemed cool, but kept bragging about how their food is better like I gave a shit.

Lol that's bullshit. Its way better than pajeet curry but its still third world food full of spices to hide the meat being a little off.

iv spent a lot of time in thailand and i cant imagine what it would be like without the buddhism. Thai people are individually incredibly brutal and straight up mean, the mafia is rampant in many areas.

Without their faith I dunno what would happen.

Your new king is a heavily tattoed gangly crop top wearing fruitcake.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509632/Facebook-misses-deadline-remove-video-Thailand-s-king.html

Your military is pants on head retarded.

They bought an aircraft carrier despite not having the money to run it. It just sits in dock all year. It supposedly has a really nice bar though that all the military officers go to.

Now the military is thinking of buying an attack submarine from China. Why? For what purpose? Are they going to put a really nice bar in it and dock it somewhere?

SETH RICH WAS NOT THAI

I went to Chiang Mai, Krabi, and Bangkok recently

a lot less transexuals than I expected, would go back

I've had holidays over there
>tfw got fucked by a ladyboy

Give back Khmer Krom

It's a pretty chill place. I work Thai companies everyonce in a while.

Written Thai looks pretty cool. However, spoken Thai sounds like fucking garbage.

You really REALLY want to know what I think?

You guys need to get rid of your shitty king who lets degenerates ruin your country and deserve a Duterte
At least kill off the sex tourism industry

>ladyboys
>pho
>swamp azns

enjoy your AIDS

Your women make too many honking sounds when they talk, and they think they are better than everyone even tho their mothers gave birth to them by squatting in a dirt floor shed and pushing them out while holding onto a rope hanging from the ceiling. Also, too many trannys.

>Checks calendar
>Splashes water on face
>Still *current year*
King died last year Desu

Pull yer cock out Geoffrey.

pho is Vietnamese

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4G7FFCXC0U

Spaniards like muay thai and spicy food. But your language is weird af to us (written and spoken) ...then u have all those shemales, not really my thing

>degenerate culture
>says the american
also we don't kick our kids out of the house once they reach a magic number of years. we don't leave our parents to die alone in nursing homes because they're "too hard to handle" and divorce is frowned upon. we respect our elderly so you'd never see some faggot teenagers throw an old woman and her dogs into a pool for laughs.

we actually have something called "community" and "family" here so last thing I would ever do is listen to sonw fuckstick American claim his culture is somehow better or "non-degenerate" than mine when all there is to his is mindless consumerism and exploitation

youtube.com/watch?v=cNx7KIBKbzY

./thread closed.

ALL THAI WOMEN NEED A DICK CHECK AT THE DOOR.

Went a few years ago.

Missed a flight so had to get a taxi from Bangkok to Koh Samui. It cost me £100. Gave him £200, should of seen his face he was made up.

dont know a lot about thai people but muay thai and thai food are fucking great.

Our old people fuck your women though.

Hi neighbor

>women
no only foreigners who come here for sex come here to taste tranny cock. if your dad brought home a new girlfriend and her voice is a tad lower than you might expect then now you know the reason. thai women don't actually care for westerners

I will probably fuck your 18 year old daughter on my bachlor vaca for 40 bux. Cheaper than a teener of coke.

Your culture is degenerate right now, this is a fact and you don't need to get offended by it. We have our problems as well, but many of us are working to rectify those issues. Much of what is degenerate about the West right now is caused by the influence of communist Jews. The sexual revolution did a number on us. We used to have big extended families not too long ago and hopefully we will again. You should really consider getting a handle on your degeneracy before you end up with the same problems we have here now.

This, full of Lady boys

most women you see with farang are bargirls, kathoey or bottom of the barrel like too old or ugly or too dark, but your old people will fuck or marry anything

sorry but me and my family aren't from isarn so none of us are into golddigging or prostitution. you never wondered why you only see dark skinned hobbit looking thai "women" with white men? because they are all from the poorest regions of thailand and even the ladyboys you pick up are only using you as walking atms. good luck if you come here and be careful your new boyfriend doesn't cut your throat while you sleep with a pile of his cum stuffed into your ass.

>come here to taste tranny cock
Keep telling yourself that
>brought home
That's not how it works, pal

Cheap weed

>thai
>trying to sound tough
just doesnt work m8

if you cant tell the real from the fake you need to get your eyes checked

you absolutely know nothing about Thai culture except your faggot sexpat buddies tell you. your opinion on the matter means nothing. it'd be like me going to las vegas and assuming it reprrsents all of america, except in that case I'd be right. and as for jews? you know who turned pattaya into the party and crime infested shithole it's known for today? it was american soldiers on break from killing viet civilians. americans and westerners in general are pure cancer

ive seen some pretty hot girls with white guys in bangkok, but not at the usual bars or on the streets.
usually at upmarket hip clubs and 5 star hotels

The ladyboys have to go bro.

In the overall history of the world the history of Thailand and the south east is completely ignored.
Can you tell us some of the most significant events of your countries history?

Your country is alright but a bit third-worldish

I love me some muay thai though (5th khan atm), it's so fucking easy if you're slim and tall

>d-dont generalize
>generalizes
this is why thailand will never become a real country. sub 100 iq retards like you bring down the innovators in your country.

I love Thailand, been there several times.
Don't ever lose your composure and don't disrespect Thai people and you'll love it as well.
Guessing most of the NEET's on here haven't left the states or there would be less whining about pussy.

>n-no! muh bootiful black thai bride from ubon loves me for me!
lol ok buddy
>not how it works
oh i forgot. if only your thai katoey lover was muslim germoney would supply her with her own home and 15000 a month in euros.

>smoking weed in Thailand
you must be mentally ill

I'm sure you guys are probably modest and decent people, mostly.

But the first thing that always comes to mind is LITTLE BROWN FUCKING MACHINES and LADYBOYS.

Isn't the point of foreign tourist visitation largely fueled by wanting to fuck ladyboys?

Pay denbts

>westerners
>thinking they're tough
people like you always end up doing something to piss off the locals and end up getting your ass beat. keep that attitude and please swing by any developing country. would love to hear how the chubby "tough" american handled himself.

20% of Thai GDP is tied up in prostitution which is tied to the tourist dollars.

Tbh, everybody knows Thais are mountain chinks who just stole Cambodian culture and claimed it for themselves

I like Thailand.

t. Thai gf

Takes all kinds

>not getting the joke
American name for weed-cigar is a thai stick

We're never gonna pay the EU back desu

Maybe a couple of millions per year but never the whole amount

I am Khmer. Give back Khmer Surin!

you let trannys join you military and you pay for their hormones and surgery. again americans talking down to thai and our problems is ridiculous

I just like the meme hehe. Fuck the EU

Really enjoyed traveling in Thailand (chiang mai, chiang rai, bangkok). The food is better than anywhere else I've been (I've been to a couple other Asian countries and like 10 European countries).

Thankfully I went with my gf though, or apparently everyone would've assumed I was a sex tourist/pedophile.

It really wasn't that degenerate, but it was poor as fuck and the people did look a bit jungle-ish.

thai girls (male) can be p cute

Ive Never been there but all the Thais ive met have been pretty Based.
I want to go on vacation in september, but i think this is in the rain Time in thailand (koh phangnan) so might go to bali since its on the other side of the equator.
Any suggestions thai bro?
Also your food is delicious as fuck mate

>I'm a native english speaker but can't read english
your country is running on fumes and foreign labor

hunnng thikk mayyy fukk

>wanting to fuck ladyboys

More like wanting to fuck something that looks like a minor.

You shouldn't have asked if you were just planning on being triggered. I'm not defending our trannies, they've gotta go too.

phive dorra sukky sukky

me lov yoo logn tiyme!

Fucking ugly, can't believe people pay money to travel all the way up there to fuck some unatractive whores filled with std's

Then again most are 50 year old fat fucks

With a place like Phuket, how could you not fuck it?

As degenerate as the West.
Suffering from moral decay.
That's what happens when you're not a traditional Christian nation who values conservative values.

youtube.com/results?search_query=bigo live thai

Do you want to experience 40C heat? Never go to the equator during summer.

my best friend works with the royal family from the stories he tells thai people have ironclad honour pretty much full honorary white

tell me about the ladyboys. Why are there so many of them there?

I though Thailand was a wonderful place. I went there with my wife as tourists about 5 years ago and I loved it. Floating market, grand palace, emerald Buddha, chiang mai, tiger kingdom (nope, never again), Bo Sang where we got a few lovely umbrellas with some custom designs that we still have, we went and saw the Chiang Rai white temple which was beautiful, and we stayed on Koh Lanta for a bit.
If any of you want to go see a cool country, go to Thailand.

Hiso Thai women are fantastic and don't chase farang money like a bar girl.

Too many westerners see the whores and the resorts and never bother to learn any Thai despite visiting multiple times.

Your country is good, the northern women are whores with cash registers for souls though, way too many western men get sucked into them.

The rest of your nation is good by SE asian standards, you're not hypocritical like your Muslim southern neighbours, you're not backwards peasants like the Burmese and you eat fewer sogs than the Viets.

You guys are like niggers, only ugly, old guys go to Thailand for cheap sex, while they claim at home to visit Spain. Anyone who brings a Thai women to Germany will be despised because everyone knows Thai women are cheap, low IQ subhumans.

Jungle Asians.