FATE IS SEALED

hi Sup Forums i'm Jennifer Palmieri.
I'm the former Communications Director for the Hillary campaign.

I DO NOT want you to read this...

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494912692530.png

i.4cdn.org/pol/1494912692530.png

Other urls found in this thread:

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/yikes-wikileaks-hack-reveals-what-hillary-really-thinks-of-black-and-muslim-immigrants/
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824
soundcloud.com/cosmodeus/final-of-death-and-incoming
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125699348
seiu500.org/category/worksites-and-contracts/
seiu500.org/about/local-500s-staff/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ynCdljapD7Q
linkedin.com/in/peter-colavito-74234b30
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1572
shadowproof.com/2016/10/14/clinton-wanted-political-benefits-supporting-fight-15-without-backing-15-wages/
lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-reveals-absurd-politicization-everything-clinton-world/
search.wikileaks.org/?query=colavito&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=newest_document_date#results
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you, madam. I will do what's best for the Clintons and forget this ever happened.

Demand public trials

Full open accountability. The Democrat party has conducted itself as a criminal organization

This bitch is a cold blooded pimp for assasins. Got a problem you need to go away? Call her.

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2016/10/09/yikes-wikileaks-hack-reveals-what-hillary-really-thinks-of-black-and-muslim-immigrants/

what is SEIU?

the labor union or something else?

I ain't clickin that shiiiieeet nigger........... KEKEd

heres the screenshot you beta user

Labor Unions have been involved in organized crime for a long time. Not surprised. Also, watch the rod wheeler interview again, he shifts blame from the police chief to the mayor. Look into the mayor she's a sketchy nigress.

you tried, shill, you tried

To be fair, this is just a bunch of claims as it stands.

>>REMEMBER THIS

twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
soundcloud.com/cosmodeus/final-of-death-and-incoming

When you herd a bunch of fedora wearing people and make them think they are kek detectives, this is what happens.
GET IN HERE REEEEEEEEEEE
DA HAPPENING REEEEEEEE

americans are amazing people, truly.
so divided and defeated.

jjjewwwwwwwwww

everyone in this thread is now on a watchlist, dont drive any "smart cars" if you know whats good for you, amd wear a lead-lined chestpiece over your heart. check your doors and locks and every room/closet before going to bed. only half-joking, anons

You do realize anyone who serves the jews is going to die by 2050 right?

Dod wont defend you fucks forever.

original thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125699348

It's a worker union. Remember those veritas tapes where the guy was undercover and they were talking about creating violence, playing dirty at Trump rallies? They said they love the union people because they will do anything.

Reminder that this is not about Trump this is a political incident that it's totally independent of him. It involves a murder conspiracy inside the DNC July 10 2016 new evidence

>t. Jimmy Hoffa's ghost

end your life

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

DIG. FOR GLORY

Seriously Israel? You are a far more divided nation than us.

why should I ? you don't quite when you're in the lead for so long.
You should end yours desu. look at yourselves.
Russia probably rolling their asses laughing at you people.

Relevant

>I DIDNT DO IT I SWEAR
before anyone even accuses her

Neat

>You are a far more divided nation than us.

So it appears, so you are told.
When you doxxing a country you find out what you want to find out, eventually you visit it and realize how wrong you were.
That can't be said about the US can it ? i've been there. hate everywhere. hate and fear.

LUL people that fear the Clintons are adorably cute.

I thought Jews were supposed to be smart. I guess what they say about you being just as inbred as your Arab neighbors is true

Are you getting sleepy?

I hope somebody wholehearted and highly intelligent is protecting Seths family from the truely evil people in Washington or they might get suicided and threats the last we'll hear about any of this.

>1 post by this ID

>what is SEIU?
union of government workers

Relevant

Wasn't this right at the same time as #spiritcooking?

Service employees international union

@seiu on Twitter

We are onto these thugs

that's a face to make you think david icke is sane. she really does look like a demonic reptoid. that's so fucking weird. all i know is, if i saw that face i my garden, i'd grab a hoe and hack it to bits...probably venomous.
no tellin how many cheese pizzas she's eaten this week.

btw, steven colbert is DEFINITELY NOT gay.

BEGONE ZOG

You sound nervous

Bump this shit we need eyes

How does it feel to be KEKED by Trump?

soooo.. you visited downtown detroit? who cares.

go home and stay there fag. not enough open air here for you.

Israel isn't even a real country. You thrive on fearmongering, undermining proper structures and pushing divisive notions. Divide and conquer, as the maxim goes. You will learn fear in your lifetime.

bump

>gay
he's a fag and completely mentally unstable

Here's a bump and a list of contracts for SEIU in DC
seiu500.org/category/worksites-and-contracts/

Howard University is one of them and is located close to the Bloomingdale area where Seth was shot. The site doesn't list who runs the union in that area, unless I missed it. Hopefully someone has a better idea of where to start.

SEIU DC Staff Directory. Maybe we can find a connection between one of them and Palmieri...
seiu500.org/about/local-500s-staff/

Bump.

KEK is defeating the kike

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

Thank you user, big help

DELET THIS

How high should she hang? I'd pay to see her swing from under a bridge in DC.

Union mafia

THREAD THEME
H
E
M
E

youtube.com/watch?v=ynCdljapD7Q

This guy, Peter Colavito
linkedin.com/in/peter-colavito-74234b30
comes up in the Podesta emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1572
and also met with the campaign here
shadowproof.com/2016/10/14/clinton-wanted-political-benefits-supporting-fight-15-without-backing-15-wages/
He doesn't look like a killer. Maybe he knows some.

Searching. The email addresses as listed on SEIU site didn't show in wikileaks I'll see what I can find on him

Day of the rope is coming kike.

DONT LET KIKEBLUE SLIDE THIS!!!,

There's also Podesta contacting Mary Kay Henry in wikileaks, but being the SEIU International President, she's not getting her hands dirty...
lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-reveals-absurd-politicization-everything-clinton-world/

The shills were right all along... she was /ourgirl/. Now we're stuck with Bonalf Blumpf

Maybe check the name and email address in user's doc pic? [email protected]; John Doe

I hate kikes, I hope you choke on non kosher shit.

Do all Eyetallyans act like mafia in Burgerland?

AUHTUNG! JUDEN!!!

Important thread

yeah I discounted that right away, the c0lavito guy is chief of staff of seiu32 so also don't think he's personally getting wet ... then again I mean P0zesta did with Maddie but this guy is a shrimp, he couldn't strong arm anybody

Sorry guys I'm blanks right now, continuing dig

Newfag here
I don't get it /pol what makes this post so legit?

I thought
>>(((green text))) makes it real

>i aint clickin dat image hosted on Sup Forums

really? fucking retard

bump to jail the cunt

>make Americans divided
>oh golly gee Americans are so divided

fuck off

searchterm "colavito" dig on w1kileakz

search.wikileaks.org/?query=colavito&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True&order_by=newest_document_date#results

broad search

For those who missed it, today a private investigation initiated by Seth Rich's family confirmed that he had been in talks with Wikileaks prior to his murder

Suck on swine cock faggot.
Then do us all a favor and throw yourself into the oven.

WTF BUMPP

Quick question, isn't she the same bitch who, in the Wikileaks emails, was going to go over John Podesta's place in March for "pasta" but the weather was too bad so she said she can't make it and instead will eat the "pasta from Christmas"?

If so, she's a pedo too

The SEIU name came up a while ago when I was researching the Milo hit piece.
They receive funding from guess who? George Soros!
One of their officers is a founding member of "Indivisible" who pretend to be republicans and show up at town hall meetings to disrupt when republican senators/congressmen return home to speak with constituents.
Their fingerprints are also on the Milo slander that came out a while ago that amounted to nothing.

This bitch has evil written all over her face

I hope she burns

Indivisible also aligned with a bunch of other extreme left wing groups that they publicly thank on their web page who are responsible for a bunch of protests organising.
It's founding members come from different backgrounds but ALL come from organizations with Soros links.

Different bitch.

Ok thanks

The establishment is now with the alt-right. Kikes have decided its time for new puppets for the execution of the next stage of their plan. Do you think the guy who posted this wasn't directed to do so? Do you think this recent popularity and attention Sup Forums is gaining merely a natural occurrence? All these (((alt-right youtube celebrities))) are controlled opposition which will slowly and surely become the norm.

Sup Forums is being fed selective redpills to keep them under the illusion of being redpilled. Alt-right is the new left.

>hi Sup Forums i'm Jennifer Palmieri.

So she is the fall guy for this whole thing? thanks for letting us know. Hillary didnt know about this until after it happened right :^)

So handy for you to clear that up for us.

Ever heard of hover zoom faggot

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

tits or gtfo

I hope they are, personally I don't mind if Russia has a strong presence in the middle East, just means there's a better chance of Jews dieing.