How will (((they))) distract us tomorrow from the Seth Rich stuff today?

PLACE YOUR BETS ANONS! WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE TOMORROW??
2 to 1: the entire internet goes down
3 to 1: major celeb dies
6 to 1: nothing
10 to 1: a distraction happening, like a small bombing that WILL be by islamic terrorists (((media))) will say it this time to distract
25 to 1: some country starts ww3 as distraction
50 to 1: eastern seaboard is blown to hell, possibly nuke
75 to 1: one of the DNC elites is sacrificed to take the fall for this

What say ye pol, how will (((they))) get out of this one? Tune in tomorrow and PLACE THOSE BETS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JacShITWs-8
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-diplomats-deaths-theories-putin-kremlin-a7602201.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and for the record i would bet my hairier nut that the internet is getting torched for some time tomorrow

/pol should bug the hell out of the NPR personalities and see if they air any Seth Rich stuff tomorrow.

Or they just ignore it.

6 to 1: nothing

North korea

This + more MUH russia

25 to 1 your odds are my friend, good luck!

distraction -- some (((((comedy figure))))) will comment on the recent trump ((((scandal))))

Prob isis, that's their usual go to.

Serious question.

What makes "private investigator says" any more reliable than some globalist rag shitting out "sources say le drmpf 2 scoops impeachment inbound"?

Is there some new evidence i have missed because that seems to be it.

>6 to 1: nothing
This is always their first response to a true crisis, be vigilant

the queen of England will die

Nothing. Check em.

guess we're gonna find out tomorrow aren't we?
you're more than likely a shill but I do love discussion so I'll admit i'm a little curious about that as well. However the evidence has ALWAYS been there, especially when compared to the robbery narrative. Between JA mentioning him multiple times, the lack of evidence for the robbery or any progress on the investigation and common sense tells me we have something here.

What is this Seth Rich stuff about that's supposedly referenced by OP?

comey gets arkancided before noon
digits confirm

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed, it's bedtime

Any story about it will do the same that they did with Snowden: Make it about him, the person, and not about the information he actually revealed

Everyone knows who snowden is, but no normies know what he ACTUALLY leaked. Its genius, really

someone will fart tommorow and Sup Forums will scream its evidence of a multi galaxy conspiracy

maximum damage control

>putting your noses in places where they don’t belong
how about you kikes keep your abnormally large noses out of other people's businesses?

> Beardy Glasses McCucksmith
> The most pretentious bio ever

every time you see that fucking tick

id say they'll try impeachment or a riot or they'll use north korea

fuck, didn't think about a good old fashioned riot. I'll say 15 to 1 on that as well

I'm honestly not, i've just been so worn down by all the baseless leftist "Sources Say X" articles over the last year and a half, and this seems like that shit again, only it confirms Sup Forumss biases and everyone is acting exactly like some wapo reading college student that "THIS IS THE EVIDENCE THAT WILL ______ ______" (pick 'INDICT TRUMP' or 'CONVICT HILLARY' depending on your bias.)

Like, hopefully something comes out of it, but i've seen so much bullshit hype that has some nugget of tangential truth that leads to nothing but partisan spin from both sides, i'm fucking tired and worn down and can't muster the energy anymore.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Get sleepy

youtu.be/JacShITWs-8

(You) prostitute pasta

They are going to double down on Russia thing. When that doesn't its time for a new Trump scandal and if all else fails, a terrorist attack or major international happening.

They will be shilling Sup Forums like this for the next 5 days too.

BUMPING ALL SETH RICH THREADS

Bingo

my bet is that (((theyll))) say trump did it to cover russian collusion.

we already knew, this is just more confirmation.

They killed seth you think they wouldnt kill this guy? Sticking his neck out like this? Dudes taking a risk. Unlike "anonymous" Wapo faggotry sources

then I'm with ya, I really am. Every trump story is 'muh user sources' and every time they quote trump or describe his reaction it's like they're describing the alec baldwin impression of trump.

but I don't know if there will end up being proof tomorrow or not but they say there will be. i don't give a shit about party politics and will gladly shout to burn trump to the ground if the russian thing ended up being true. i believe this not becaues of any biases or because I'm a blind trump follower I believe it because I've believed it for months now. the pieces fit together nicely I think

but to the best I can tell after 3 hours of straight autism on pol there is no proof other than the based investigator saying an fbi or police source told them there was proof of contact between wikileaks and SR. in fact if i'm being honest the 'wait for story tomorrow' thing concerns me a bit.

but at the end of it like I said this is something I've believed in my head and my heart for months.

There are slide threads all over. Why are you even making this thread? It's the muh Russia narrative again.

They'll kike on more about Trump and Russia as usual.

Dnc elite will "die" before they can name names. Screenshot this

Sup Forums is trying to distract itself right now to ignore the fact that Trump's presidency is tumbling down, fast. The same thing happened back when Comey first testified on Russia a a month and a half ago. You guys tried to focus on the death of the Rothschild patriarch. People care even less about this Seth Rich conspiracy nonsense.

oh ok so what happened when he testified then? are you implying that if pol doesn't do it no one will pay attention? fucking shill, can't wait to find out exactly how much you guys make doing this. going to laugh my dick off when it's less than minimum wage to do this shit

yeah I wouldnt doubt a lot of peoples lives are in trouble right now if this is true

Internet is a good call, they'll blame it on their NSA worm virus BitCoin ransom bogeyman

Sandy Hook 2 Electric Boogaloo. Sources say shooter was enraged after being served a lunch not approved by Michelle Obama. Shooter was a fucking white male.

I am banking on a bad internet outage.

massive anti-Trump march blocking a major public place somewhere mildly important get

>75 to 1: one of the DNC elites is sacrificed to take the fall for this

This. The Rothchild's are getting sick of Podesta's shit, he's on borrowed time.

>electric boogaloo
>not approved by michelle
>white male

kek kek and kek

who's seth rich lol

was exactly my thinking. that or they will no longer be with her

amazing how when i shillpost ironically, and make it obvious that it's a joke, everyone tells me to fuck off, but you reply to ACTUAL shills.
most of you guys are fucking morons

Especially the Private Investigator or whatever. And they will attack credibility first. Maybe as a combo by having him found in a crack house with 17 lbs. of fentanyl shot into his arm with a syringe the size of an inflatable novelty crayon.

maybe you're not as smart, clever or funny as you think you are? and maybe you're told to fuck off because shills do it for money, you're just shitting up important things to shit them up.

And just an fyi today isn't the day to ignore shills; threads are a bumpin and a flyin everywhere, fuck with them as much as you want, traitorous bastards.

This is what I want to know.

>They killed seth you think they wouldnt kill this guy

Sources please? Goddammit, I am so fucking tired of these stupid fucking exaggerated headlines that go fucking nowhere.

I swear to fucking god this board is either full of a bunch of gullible fucking dipshits who believe whatever they want to believe, any substance be damned, or a handful of shits are being paid to spam bullshit here 24/7.

There will be a mass shooting

Too late, I did that ahheady.

His name was Seth Rich

>In Today's (((News))) Donald Trump gets sprinkles on his two scoops. Fucking Fascist, literally Hitler, Racist etc etc ad nauseum and other comments that express the Jewish butthurt at being cucked by every decent civilisation on earth.

A prayer for Seth Rich.

Dear Lord,

Please let the killers of this innocent young man face justice and the fury of your wrath. Please give closure to his family in the prosecution of his killers.

Seth Rich was an innocent and idealistic young man. He loved his country and his party. He only did what he thought was right. That is all you ask of us too, that we do right in your eyes and our own.

Your word says that wherever two or more gather in your name you are among them. You hear their prayers. Please bring his killers to justice.

Amen.

I'd say there's a mass shooting or terror attack. Bonus points if it's by a white guy. Double the bonus points if he's a white nationalist.

They'll Ebba Ackerlund it.

prayer bump, good Lord is welcome in my thread any day

FOX, The Jews and the (R)s are hammering on Trump about the Wapo story.
He's fucked

>Especially the Private Investigator or whatever. And they will attack credibility first. Maybe as a combo by having him found in a crack house with 17 lbs. of fentanyl shot into his arm with a syringe the size of an inflatable novelty crayon.

I hope you're a shill, otherwise the cherry picking here is repulsive. Why is this private investigator so reputable when the guy who released the whole Trump/Russian dossier, and whose credentials include cracking open the 2015 FIFA corruption case is bullshit?

You want to talk about people being killed in connection to a document, the dossier case is sketchy as fuck: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-diplomats-deaths-theories-putin-kremlin-a7602201.html

i would think if they're going to distract it will be an aloha snackbar and reported as such promptly. it will sadly get everyone here talking about it with 15 habbening threads

I think it's the other way around, this seth rich stuff is intentionally distracting from other stuff.

>or a handful of shits are being paid to spam bullshit here 24/7.

Like you?

Hello shariablue

>1 post by this ID

Go fuck yourself.

enlighten me my dutch friend

Terrorist attack is my guess.

1, requires a security operators licence, 2, needs to have correct qualification of said security licence, 3, generally has years of said security or law enforcement experience of crime investigation. within the US not sure if requires separate P.I. licence.

The legacy media will use infinite recursion to cite unconfirmed sources. New York Times will say that the Washington Post said that Wall Street Journal said that some unnamed source has insider information about that goy Trump woyken unda da taybah with that doity goy Putin.

you guys scare me sometimes with this kind of shit

SAGE for boredom

Vladimir Petrokov shoots up a place with an AK while conveniently captured on camera in a perfect nazi salute pose.

never change straya

What if I told you, Seth Rich was the distraction

dont put it past clinton

she wants to drone assange

>the entire internet goes down
fuck, i had a dream about just that last night. It went down for a week

Prayin the norks wait to start lobbing shit at worst Korea, me old man's in Seoul tomorrow.

1 to 1: point out rightly that there's no evidence and move on to real news stories.

Heh alright then, the guy who discovered the fact that he leaked to WikiLeaks will be totally lauded by the mainstream media and he will be heard and everyone will say he's a fine chap on CNN and Rachel Maddow.

they revive the "seal indictment" bullshit

japan, USA, china, malasia, tibet, and russia would retaliate in that event

im sure he will be fine

this isnt the first time kims threatened nukes and his father did it atleast 4 times i think during the bush admin

starting to realize this is a shill copypasta but enlighten me fag?

considering assange said he was the leak there more evidence supporting this than the russian narative they have spouted since last july

what from, finding Aids Skrillex at a gym?

>75 to 1: one of the DNC elites is sacrificed to take the fall for this
Podesta will take the fall, Hillary will endure.

lel

>As long as they forgot who prints the money, and who makes the rules, it really doesn't matter.

you forgot to include more corbert meme threads

why have i read:

>get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath

in numerous threads now tonight? hmm really get the old almonds articulating

pic related is correct meme name

>Hillary suicides.

Eat balls, shitblue

DID YOU JUST ASK FOR ANOTHER FUCKING SCOOP? ASK FOR ONE MORE SCOOP MOTHERFUCKER