youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0
youtu.be/JacShITWs-8
archive.is/ToDxz
archive.is/b5ckI
archive.is/SqSog
archive.is/GsRss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

These fags fuck kids

Do you think they rub their dickheads together after cumming?

>a picture of podesta and colbert exists
Why am I so astonished by this, Sup Forums is always right

It's also not a coincidence that Colbert is a 33 degree mason :^)

fuck you kike breeding masons

Daily reminder that Colbert and Podesta are good friends, Colbert """""teaches""""" young catholic children on weekends and he starred in a movie called "strangers with candy".

really? i believe you, but request broofs

I fuckin hate Colbert's face. 2 SCOOPS

I wonder if Drew's in on this too?

I hope not.

Two future prisoncock holsters

>Strobing Crumpet
>Freemason
HARUMPF LEAVE PLEASE

they're quite cozy but they try to keep it a secret, mostly

>mfw this guy is connected to the Libertarian Party for some reason
>mfw LP is controlled oppo confirmed
>mfw no face

Of course they're controlled opposition:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENbmHdgE9N0

>I'm coming for you

>this photo triggers Sup Forums
take this drumfkins

Undoubtedly

Walnut sauce special on a pizza for two!

Motherfucker looks like a wormy demon.

What's so shocking? It's the jew fraternity. They eat goy babies and fuck shiksas together. It is a sweet bonding for jews.

Looks like Colbert has more friends than OP.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed, it's bedtime

BRUAMRUMP

Seth Rich is going to roast all these faggots from beyond the grave, just wait and watch.

>merchantrubbinghandstogether.jpg

Big happening tomorrow get sleepy

youtu.be/JacShITWs-8

>released info to Russians illegally
Gonna need Washington Post to cite their sources on a bold claim like that. "Former administrator" didn't work since there wasn't one in the room. They'll need to make something else up.

Trigger lives

john oliver is disgusting

>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

David Brock called you up for emergency shift? You better run.

he looks like he's going to go for your neck any second

If he's not posting from an aircraft already on its way out of the country he's fucked, sealed indictments went out today.

BTW, nothing illegal about the POTUS giving information as he sees fit - he has the power to de-classify.

Civics 1010101010101

YA THINK YOUR HOT SCOOPS DONTCHA????

Why are they fucked?

I really hope there's some substance to this, and it's not just yet another shitpost. Sup Forums has proven to be able to help locate Isis hideouts most importantly. It is also proven it can locate smug little liberals that break the law or obstruct justice, more important on that issue it's proven it's capable of locating excessively violent leftist extremists. But other than that the terrorist these are small fries domestically.

When is the right going to take out Stephen Colbert, Hillary Clinton, John Oliver?

The left got O'Reilly, and they got my love. I don't care what any of you say those were significant strikes in the grand scheme of this battle for the American way of life.

It's time to go shark fishing, I have no right to talk I'm not a hacker or a coder. In fact I'm a lowly cripple ( I accept no welfare) so I am essentially calling out to better man, more equipped with and better suited for the task! Can it happen?

If you even took out this Fagge Colbert, A massive portion of the extreme and sycophantic left would be absolutely devastated

he was in stangers with candy
that shit was degenerate

no they are not, they got tons of money, they can just escape

Did someone forget Vilerat?

This shit goes full circle.

archive.is/ToDxz

Former SEIU chief: Reports of corruption probe 'completely false'

09/29/10

archive.is/b5ckI

GOP nightmare: Big Labor courts George Soros, Tom Steyer

06/26/15

archive.is/SqSog

Obama 2012 Campaign Helped By MoveOn.org, AFL-CIO Super PAC Alliance

08/21/2012

archive.is/GsRss

It's nice to know that all my digging during the election in order to destroy the "Bernie is good" narrative for bluepilled cucks is still useful.

Bank: Rothschilds, Rockefellers

Distributors: Soros, Gates, Buffet, Allen, Zuckerberg, Schmidt

Organizers: DNC, Moveon, AFL-CIO, 501(c), Obama, Trudeau, EU, Clintons

Enforcers: Antifa, Mayors, Police Chiefs, Activists, Mossad, Members of Organizer Groups

Facemen: Teachers, Liberal Women, Educated Niggers, Alien Children

In the case of this hierarchy, if anyone has direct ties to leadership, they and the people under them are untrustworthy.

A "right hand man" is no different than the leader.

Yeah shockingly I will take publicly stated rebuttals by actual government officials we know where in the room when the meeting took place. Over anonymous sources supposedly making unsubstantiated accusations.

By the way check out how the media handled these kind of meetings when Obama was president versus Trump.

Oliver looks like bonafide Pedophile.. I bet it'll come out eventually that he plugs little boys

Just hope they don't make aliyah.

S H E E I T

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DON'CHA?

Fucking murdering faggots.

RIP Sean smith

Colbert looks genuinely evil in that pic.

Is Colbert secretly Alt-Right?

Colbert is a kid fucker!

I KNEW IT!

>you will live to see Colbert on trail

>portland
place is fully pozzed