youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec
fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

seth rich is a fake story. drumpf is a racist.

THIS IS A MOVEMENT!

Part of the reason Trump was so nice to Comey after winning is because he had just assumed the mantle of presidency. He was feeling magnanimous. Remember when he complimented Hillary and Bill for attending his inauguration? He felt a lot of good-will all around. He had achieved his goal. And he didn't feel like firing people or locking anybody up at the time. Additionally, he could barely get any of his appointees through the Senate even months later, can you imagine throwing a FBI firing plus nomination into the mix? I'm sure Trump was just hoping for a "fresh start." This, however, does not erase Comey's employee record. Imagine your employee file with all of your disciplinary actions (bad behavior like being late), it adds up over time. His fuckups in testimonies were the last straw. It was a cumulative effect of his poor behavior.

Skelewoo~

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

HIS
NAME
WAS
DAVID
BROCK

There should a campaign of putting "HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH" in big bold letters in public places.

>post yfw the nerd virgins were taken from their homes and back into the basement to work unpaid overtime at 3am in the morning

late night aussie baker always makes the comfiest threads i don't even know how

Awoo~

Is anyone else here a former Trump supporter? Not gonna lie, I voted for him and everything but I'm starting to really regret my vote. He's not really fighting for the little guy like he said he would. People are saying he's going to be impeached before 2020, is that true?

IF ONLY DRUMPF WAS AS GOOD AT KEEPING NATIONAL SECRETS AS HE WAS ABOUT KEEPING HIS TAX RETURNS A SECRET THEN MAYBE HE WOULDN'T BE ABOUT TO BE IMPEACHED

How pathetic.

You people need therapy.

The President literally has committed treason, then paid McMasterbater to lie for him.

You are literally cheering for a con man to deceive you.

I am so sick of this site being a Trump hugbox.

Utterly repulsive.

Seth's dad is a big guy.

Only an aussie could be so good at shitposting that he seems bad at it. I salute you as a credit to your nation

He is with us.

UUUU

Which one is the dad

GIVE SETH'S GHOST YOUR ENERGY LADS
HE WALKS THE EARTH TONIGHT

\o/\o/\o/
\o/\o/\o/
\o/\o/\o/

saved!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. "We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anythingBut none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go do wn in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump. I need to fap

Hi

I do not hate Trump, but these treads are making me start to.

WTF are they doing with this Seth Rich story? What the hell are they basing it on?

I love it when they are ignored for an entire thread, or when they only reply ONCE, knowing they have been btfo.

David Brocks creeps me the fuck out. He looks like he's devoid of any kind of soul, it's very unsettling.

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE
DON'T LET THEM SLIDE

STAY WOKE FOR SETH RICH

Evidence that he talked to wikileaks.
>and then Assange retweeted the story

Cry some more, you're not even in control of your tears, let alone the narrative

break glass in case of movement?

him and pedosta both

Hey say where is the proof McMaster is lying? Sure seems like an "alleged" claim from one of your "sources".

hello

You know you can filter them right?

It never gets old.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

tiny hand Trump is going to be impeached and there's nothing you can do about

is that the templeos guy?

Sorry, I won't make anymore then

Reposting

YOU IDIOTS POST AN AWFUL LOT OF ANIME FOR BEING WHITE SUPREMACISTS

YOU REALIZE THAT SHIT'S DRAWN BY THE ASIANS THAT YOU HATE SO MUCH, RIGHT?

There's a lotta
>1 post by id
shill posts right now.

Might be all the same guy

Holland is a fake country. It's rightful Spanish soil. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

IT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

POST THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec

BASED TERRY DAVIS BLESSED WITH DIVINE INTELLECT FROM GOD

damn right

>Evidence
Sources, you mean.

But let's be serious for a moment: we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

>MY ID
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Reminder this happened. 1/2

Or just SETH RICH in bold. Any facsimile of the name really.

fox5dc.com/news/238926113-story

From March 1st.

>"I was approached by a guy who styles himself as a former U.S. intel officer," Burkman said. "I quizzed him. I think he's credible - you never know the motive of people. But what he said is basically this - that Seth discovered that the Russians had been hacking and therefore the Russian government did away with Seth."

sorry drumpfies! it seems russia killed seth rich

This makes me sad....He found the perfect...They're the same number completely but he got, got to help everyone.

FUG

Careful of the non programming faggot CIA niggers ITT

2/2

i feel bad for laughing at your post

CIA NIGGERS

They glow in the dark, just run them over

She has to go back.

Check this (((coincidence))).

"HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH" is more descriptive and some would get the Fight Club reference

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Other version

>asians aren't white

ignore shills and get comfy

check those digits friend

have one without the cross?

You can do what you want, but who gives a shit about Fight Club in this case? It's all about his name. If people keep seeing it, they'll be curious about it.

He's here.
Witnessed.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Oy vey. It's a coincidence goyim. Aren't you sleepy?

@125715123
they still don't get it
they've been here for years and they still don't get it

Wew lad. What if Seth Rich is Kek?

I bueired the Seth Rich story, what are you goi g to do about it, drumpfkins?

Fump btfo how will he ever recover

impressive indeed

OH HOLY

The Anime protects us

WHERE THE FUCK IS BEN SWAN?

Impressive. Aesthetically pleasing and contemplative while inspiring patriotism.

Well done, user.

Fump btfo how will he ever recover?

>Check this (((coincidence))).
I just did

The lesson of course being that manlets can never win.

Why? You a fedora who's triggered by the Lord?

>but who gives a shit about Fight Club in this case?

That's just where the quote/reference is from. But yeah who cares.

>It's all about his name. If people keep seeing it, they'll be curious about it.

I think "His Name Was Seth Rich" would be more respectful and more meaningful than just his singular name.

died

rat tat tat tat tat ta

>the shadow
Fucking kekd

L O L
O
L

DRUMPF BTFO

Checked

Despot

whoa

I'm feeling it, lads

They're getting a PTSD moment, and trying to act smug about it

no my good sir just would like it without the cross I save the 2nd pic look nice