White Advocate Jared Taylor Destroys CNN - Interview

Jared Taylor, an outspoken voice in the white advocacy movement and founder of American Renaissance sits down with CNN.

*CNN REEEEEEEEKT Edition*

On May 5, Sara Sidner of CNN interviewed Jared Taylor and talked about:

- why whites voted for Trump
- racial differences in IQ
- hate crime hoaxes
- racial nationalism
- what whites could face as a minority

A few clips from the interview were aired on May 15 as part of a CNN feature about a racial incident that occurred at American University earlier that month. This is the complete formal CNN-Jared Taylor interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MxKj6Rl1sHg
youtube.com/watch?v=J3GWeL-HHJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jared Taylor is based.
CNN BTFO.
Thanks for posting this.

They are always going to bury it unless he slips up. Pray for the day he gets on a live panel.

Absolute shame, he did pretty well.

Thx user

bitch got TAYLORED.

fucking BTFO

You only say "We are a different species" to a black woman if you want her to fuck you

CNN will probably fire Sara Snider for holding a peaceful dialogue and allowing him to speak without interruption.

bump

This. I couldn't believe it when I listened. The only reasonable explanation is that his mellifluous explanation was to her as the song of a lyre is to a savage baboon.
Why he spoke she was paralysed by conflicting admiration (as a dog admires a biscuit) and fear. (As a dog fears a rolled up newspaper)

There's really no other explanation.

46:18

GOT HER.

Jesus this was annoying to watch

>So what about Donald Trump
>But what about Donald Trump
>Donald Trump
>Donald Trump
>Donald Trump

How many times did she derail the conversation to lob a loaded question about Donald Trump?

there are different sub-species with humans.

that why we are different looking, some smarter than others, some more violent than others.

the same thing goes for dogs, cat, birds, all animals.

I love listening to this guy.

Why would they do this? They don't gain anything from it

also humans aren't like animals since we can have fertile offspring with each other.

I really like Jared Taylor. He's the kind of man I would start a society with.

I like how CNN made the interviewer non-white to try to make Jared uncomfortable. It didn't seem to work.

>I like how CNN made the interviewer non-white to try to make Jared uncomfortable. It didn't seem to work.
I thought the same thing. They should know he's been doing this forever though.

Also what exactly is Jared Taylor doing? You'd think white nationalists would try to make an enclave or community somewhere. I just see him on his youtube videos.

He has a nice voice to listen to.

What is a mule?

bump for based Jared

JT is the fucking man, so calm and collected.

A pit bull and a bloodhound can also breed. One is a gentle companion that can track an illegal immigrant from 130 miles away and the other is a spastic freak that will rip your child's face off.

>huites

Infertile

Most mules are infertile.

That's true I guess, just because we can doesn't mean we should and we should at least think about it. Most humans can do the same things though.

>she was paralysed by conflicting admiration
She was certainly at a loss for words when he said what he wanted AND why he felt it was deserving.

I watched that interview in its entirety. That man has a great way with words.

I don't want to live near blacks either, but he has a very nice PC way to put it that no SJW could refute.

This is one of his best performances. I think he even red pilled that nigress a bit. Jared has been on fire lately.

>create white nationalist enclave
>get blown up by federal agents

It's like you britcucks must have everything explained to you.

>also humans aren't like animals since we can have fertile offspring with each other.
What is a Lyger

What about cross breeding dog breeds?

A liger? Infertile

Dogs all came from the wolf.

Can't dogs and wolves have fertile offspring with each other?

Wolves and dogs split after humans split so dogs are closer related to wolves than we are to other human races.

>dogs all come from the wolf

What's your point? Humans have a common ancestor as well. Dogs coming from wolves doesn't invalidate that dogs have different sub species like humans do.

Jared is Cuckier than even Spencer but he can handle the kike media far, far better than him.

Interesting stuff.

Dogs don't have different subspecies. Wolves have different subspecies. Dog is a subspecies of wolf.

Dogs are all one subspecies, much like humans are all one subspecies, because subspecies are defined by breeding isolation of which there is none for dogs or humans.

>that why we are different looking, some smarter than others, some more violent than others.
Differing traits are not how subspecies are defined.

A closer equivalent would be breed than subspecies, but the definition of breed doesn't apply in humans because eugenics isn't a thing.

This is the type of person we need representing us. Not that dumbass Richard Spencer.

Doesn't Jared support Dickie?

I haven't listened to Taylor in a while, I forgot how soothing his accent is. The interviewer was also surprisingly civil, all-round a great and informative interview where Taylor got reach out to (hopefully) a great many open-minded listeners.

Jared is too good for this world. He's talking about fulfilling his duty to his ancestors and it's completely lost on the interviewer.

Fuck off with your false flagging bullshit, (((CNN))) do interviews like this to try and paint the right with moronic 'thoughtleaders', every time idiots like this get exposure it hurts our cause.

>where Taylor got reach out
They cut it to pieces apparently. Anyone have the video they showed on TV?

It gives me great inspiration

Seriously, Taylor needs to be further in the light than Spencer.

But they also have a much shorter reproduction cycle. Genetic relation is measured in terms of generations, not years.

10/10 speaker

the one on the left is inbred as fuck though

this

The interviewer is ... OK. She clearly got chosen by CNN because of her skin color. She's a dumb airheaded passive-aggressive bimbo who can't conceive of any political philosophy outside of her post-modern egalitarian framework. When Jared says something upsetting to the Progressive worldview, she seems more stunned than angry... like 'how can anyone think this way. it's 2017!'

Also she seems to think Jared is one of these 'nu-right' folks who sprang up around Trump's campaign, as evidenced by the numerous questions about Trump. Poor research on CNN's part.

>When Jared says something upsetting to the Progressive worldview, she seems more stunned than angry... like 'how can anyone think this way. it's 2017!'
Just about every lefty is like that.

>as the song of a lyre is to a savage baboon.
Does that actually work?

Dogs can all walk, breathe and think. Does that mean they do it all on the same level? No. Some are better at certain things, others not so much. It's not a revolutionary concept.

She was civil enough, which is apart from the ability to ask the right questions one of the most important qualities of someone who interviews controversial figures with controversial opinions - she let him speak. Sure, she seemed disgusted enough by his statements but she refrained from interupting him every two seconds.

Hclinton
Hwhite
Hmuslims

Bases Jared

>subspecies are defined by breeding isolation
Kindly don't speak of things you don't understand.

kill niggers race war now.

Except when he went into race and intelligence. She was verry keen on re-affriming him its all equal.

bmp

I'm only 40 minutes in, I don't think I've gotten to that part yet

Hwhytes

We are so lucky to have Uncle Jared, most of you faggots dont realize how valuable he is.

CNN has been interviewing /OURGUYS/ to try to show the world how mean and waycis those evil Nazis are but theyre only bringing more people to our cause with every interview. Glorious.

jared is the best

youtube.com/watch?v=MxKj6Rl1sHg

if whites made an Enclave you can bet your ass that the goverment would do Section 8 housing or in the case of britain, give council housing to shitskins

Dogs dont have different subspecies? What the hell are you talking about? You do realize that different breeds is a synonym for subspecies, right? Jesus man don't talk about things that you don't know anything about.

Or she was just nice or curious.
Americans still have rather free expression allowed in their country in comparison to europe, he wouldnt even be allowed to appear on TV here, it would be unthinkable.

It's before he says
>if youre gonna tell people that were all equal in every way and youre just as smart as everyone else, and the only thing holding you back is those evil racist whites and their institutions. What better way to breed hatred than that?
(Reporter).....That could do it.

>the cunt tried implying he's a racist at every step
>he laughed and corrected her almost each time
She got fucking btfo.
Sadly he did miss her implying his movement is white power.

t h i s

its not that easy faggot

This was very good, way more effective than having Dicky Spencer doing his shit eating grin whilst speaking in a condescending tone.

more like her tone changes totally and she says
>m-might work
it was kinda cute familia

hhhhhwite

That was it.

hwhoers

"breed" is not a scientific term, it is a term used only by, um, breeders.

different breeds of dogs are not recognised as different subspecies in taxonomy.

>I'm on TV to explain hhhwhy a certain amount of profiling is rational...

We practised endogamy until climate changed and decimated entire tribes and forced migrations. Our different traits made us avoid inter-race/inter-tribe copulation as a regular basis so in a way eugenics has been always a thing.

God I wouldn't be able to stand that, everyone in the audience and everyone on the stage is against him. Although it was quite funny seeing the shot of the audience clapping at one of the chick's comebacks and the whites at the front are the only ones not clapping.

Yup.

Jared is what Richard wishes he was.

>its not that easy faggot
You'd think he would have done something at least

Richard's accent betrays him, he comes across as a rich brat (which let's be honest he is) so people are more likely to hate him.

it's totaly illegal in the USA

anything he has done like that would be secret

WE ARE PERSECUTED, IT'S NO JOKE

Ummmmm... shut the fuck up idiot.

Literally no one outside a university faculty room other than you cares about the finer points of official taxonomy.

>because subspecies are defined by breeding isolation

You mean like the geographical isolation that produced the various races?

Gotta wake people up first. Thanks to him people like me woke up into a mountain of knowledge they could use.

JT comes across as priviliged too.

He just doesn't do the nazi-dance for the scribblers like Richard does.

he did seem to convince that nigger @ 1:36

Jared comes across as a well dressed and well groomed man who's knowledgeable on what he's talking about. It has nothing to do with his company because he's considered a hwhite supremist nazi anyway, look at the interview he just did he was literally called a white supremacist.

>Reporter: How do you respond to people that say, "you're a hatemonger"?
>Taylor: I would say, "how do you claim to read my mind"?

OH FUCK I JUST OVERDOSED ON REDPILLS

This is the point.

Jared is relaxed, urbane, unashamed and clearly more intelligent than near every journalist that interviews him without seeming like a preachy ideologue.

Richard is at the stage of his life where you would expect him to be developing similar gravitas, but I just can't see it.

That said Spencer's speech at Charlottesville was one of his best.

Richard needs Taylor writing his speeches

"They're always going to call you a nazi anyway" is a really stupid reason to become a nazi. Or even hang around them.

Even Anglin understands, you're trying to convince undecided watching normies, not the leftist fanatics screeching at you.

>breeds is a synonym for subspecies
no it isn't
>shut the fuck up idiot.

ok. calm down mate.

i agree that different breeds of dogs have different levels of intelligence and differentbehavioural characteristics, and this is comparable to different races of humans.
But you can't just use a well defined scientific term incorrectly, it makes you sound like an idiot.

They're still different you fucking idiot. Poodles are renown for their intelligence while other dogs are known for their Loyalty and companionship.

You're saying all dogs are exactly the same.

This

Sad that Angin fanboys don't come close to the brilliance of their idol... they don't even understand him.

Richard does OK.

Taylor is just better, in ideas as well as rhetoric.

chalie indias are alpha?

so the ultimate redpill is indian man Vietnamese woman?

Spencer is too busy spouting memes and philosophizing and rarely makes a strong argument. taylor is the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=J3GWeL-HHJ4

>want to become a white advocate but too afraid of being murdered