Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Not even mods banning me for being a Christian can change that.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/royal-commission-into-child-sexual-abuse-begins-in-sydney/8242600
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/06/4444-victims-extent-of-abuse-in-catholic-church-in-australia-revealed
bbc.com/news/world-australia-38877158
theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/church-still-has-lot-to-learn-on-abuse/news-story/a4bd4ec730d136d2b194af37397c24be
youtube.com/watch?v=3zDt6ItBgO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off sodomite enabler.

Daily reminder that we Muslims won the crusades

You are the sons of losers and always will be that way

keep up the good work friend

>we muslims
>bongistan

oh my god yuou didnt win the crusades you FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>muh christianity
>muh winged hussars
t. Polak who went to Ottomans for alliance when christians rightfully partition their clay

Daily reminder religion is just one more thing (((they))) can dangle in front of your face to manipulate you.

Yes, the weak left is as guilty as the muslims
The mudslime must be exorcised from the christian lands

>salvation is a manipulation
Oh my i would hate to go to heaven and not rot in hell with all my white skinned breathen! Not being ass-raped by faggot demons for all eternity away from God's grace sounds just horrible! Thanks mister shlomo for reminding me!

Amen OP.

give me reasons why I should believe in god

>The deciding factor if you get into heaven is a black dick worshipper and his heriarchy of child molesters.

>Sup Forums
>agreeing on something
>ever

The only thing you can say is that this is a STUPID board. Half the motherfuckers on here are legitimately stupid people, 49% are average, and 1% is intelligent.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

dont call me stupid u fucken faggot

>le child molesters
Daily reminder that there is ZERO evidence for any massive catholic child molestation. But sure, belive kikes, atheists, pagans and their propaganda.

>historical
>evidence
Pick one

abc.net.au/news/2017-02-06/royal-commission-into-child-sexual-abuse-begins-in-sydney/8242600

1880 rapist priests. Protestants>>>Cathcucks

>royal
Daily reminder that your royal familly are child rapists. It's them who rape children and then they pretend it's Jesus followers who do that.

>implying

Weak old men who haven't touched a woman once in their life tend to rape little boys.
4,444 children raped
7% of Australian priests involved

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/06/4444-victims-extent-of-abuse-in-catholic-church-in-australia-revealed

bbc.com/news/world-australia-38877158

Stop being a cuck the catholic church is weak,cancerous,corrupt and in the pocket of the Jews. The days of muh winged hussars are over now

>The days of muh winged hussars are over now
Good. Those weren't "good old days". Back then this country wasn't even Catholic.

>disorganized protestants are better
enjoy being swindled of your money
theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/church-still-has-lot-to-learn-on-abuse/news-story/a4bd4ec730d136d2b194af37397c24be

Daily reminder that we let thousands of you die because we drew a poor border paki

Well I guess poland never had good days then, your country is simply a battleground for super powers then.

The Sydney Catholic archdiocese controls funds worth more than $1.2 billion and has regularly made multi-million dollar tax-free profits.

The royal commission into child sex abuse heard the archdiocese banked surpluses of between $7.7 million and $44 million between 2004 and 2007, a period during which the Catholic church was aggressively defending a claim for $100,000 brought against it by former altar boy John Ellis.

Mr Ellis was abused by a pedophile priest from the age of 13 to 17 during the 1970s

Nice one showing me more catholic rapists and fund dodgers, even more reason the church should be destroyed especially when the leader kisses black Muslim feet.

Have fun believing in your sand nigger religion.

You joking right? They clearly did.

I have to disagree. Read, "The White Man's Bible" by Ben Klassen. Whites need a racial religion in order to survive.

/r/atheism raids are one thing but JIDF is all over the place these days. Israel shill threads every other day.

No one really won the Crusades and the Christians would go on into a golden age while the Muslims declined even the Ottoman Empire was pretty shit

>Paul claims Jesus was buried
>Gives no details as to how or where he was buried

Daily reminder that Roman Catholic is a synonym for gnostic
youtube.com/watch?v=3zDt6ItBgO0

>this is what catholics actually believe

Hit the nail right on the head.

Just talk to God. Like you've never talked to Him before.

Deus Vult!

R A R E

A

R

E

Hail satan niggers

I also want to say I'm fucking proud of this board for being what it is. Conservatism really is the new counter culture and it's what the filthy, distorted west needs again. I have just been reading my ass off and listening to podcasts, I feel like I'm closer to truth.

Religion is important, at the very least the stories are and the morals behind it in. Faith is powerful as anything in the world, arm yourself with this and also knowledge and you will be unstoppable. Only the weak stiff arm strong morals and Jesus. It's always been the atheist, pointless-seeing, peers that have been the biggest bums, the loudest whiners, the saddest losers in everything, the unworthy. These people deserved to be ignored like flies. Stay strong Sup Forums. Keep learning, keep working on your aesthetic, be an adult in all walks, and control yourself. Because it's the children who can't, the average liberal you see chomping out wether they're 14 or 40 there is no difference.

Keep fighting the fight, we got Trump in and that's a great feat. Celebrate, show your pride, and keep fighting the good fight through arguments. Information is far more powerful than bullets these days with the internet, which reminds me don't stop reading. Read fucking everything starting with Jordan Peterson's list.

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

>Jordan Peterson's list.

Thank you for this. I need to read more.

Also cool to see BNW as his #1 book on the list. I've been telling my brother he needs to read it. He's a big fan of JP so this is perfect.

mfw Methodists are the true Fifth Column and gay marriage becomes the Christian law.

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!

Did I hear you say Deus Vult?
DEUS VULT.
Partially proof positive. Part of the Crusade was to put pressure off the Byzantines. Sadly, it didn't work out as well as it could have. Greedy Venetians, ruining things with your vices.

Hail Satan

this is your typical atheist child in 2017. this kid is a failure. don't be like this kid.

Deus bumpus

Keep the thread alive

Reminder that this OP is now, as he always has been, a fuckin fagget.

Happy feast of St. Andrew Based Bobola, Polebro

>In the same year, the Cossacks surprised a holy Polish Jesuit, in the town of Pinsk, and conferred on him the palm of martyrdom, on the 16th of May, 1657. Father Andrew Bobola, ...had just offered up the holy sacrifice, when a horde of Cossacks attacked the town. On beholding the barbarians, Father Bobola fell upon his knees, raised his eyes and his hands toward heaven, and, having a presentiment that his hour had arrived, exclaimed, "Lord, thy will be done!" At that moment, the Cossacks rushed upon him, stripped him of his holy habit, tied him to a tree, placed a crown upon his head, ...after which they scourged him, tore out one of his eyes, burned his body with torches, and one of the ruffians traced, with his poignard, the form of a tonsure on the head of the venerable Father, and on his back the figure of a chasuble! To do this, the executioner had to strip off the skin of the holy martyr! But this was not yet all. The fingers of the apostle had received the priestly unction. The executioner tore from them the skin, and forced needles under his nails! And during this indescribable torture, the hero prayed for his tormentors; he preached, both by word and example, until the schismatics tore out his tongue and crushed his head. Father Andrew Bobola, whom the Church declared Blessed, the 30th of October, 1853, was sixty-five years of age.