Daily reminder that your skin won't save you from damnation. Your eye color won't save you from damnation...

Daily reminder that your skin won't save you from damnation. Your eye color won't save you from damnation. Your nationality won't save you from damnation. Your money won't save you from damnation. Your political stance won't save you from damnation. Your familly won't save you from damnation. Your blood won't save your from damnation. Only Precious Blood of Risen Jesus Christ can save you.
Be saved by Him or be thrown into an eternal lake of fire with other unbelievers. Don't worship your flesh as it will be destroyed and God will grant those who belive in Him new one. There won't be whites, blacks or asians in heaven. Only SAVED will be there.

So yous be sayin i should repent now an shiet?

Yes. It's never too late. Go to church if you still have those there.l

Thanks, I'm fine with the fire.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

churches here are full of refugees welcome faggots and literal faggots b

Abrahamic religions put ethnicity way up there, being a jew is criteria for being saved from damnation, for being chosen by god.

>Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost.
Yes but how is the cheeto in charge linked to salvation?
You build the fence on the wrong side. Muslims would definitly be to your liking faggot.

>being a jew
Fuck off kike.

Fuck off. There was no bodily resurrection. His original body was burned to a crisp as the passover lamb before he went to SHEOL. That's right, SHEOL. He didn't go to hell because hell doesn't exist, it was invented by stupid christ cucks like you.

Sheol is the place of eternal separation from God. God is light, so no light = no fire. It is a black hole prison. None of you are going to Sheol because you don't have the means to get there. 99.99% of your souls will simply be destroyed after you die. The only surefire way I know of to get to Sheol is to know how to get to heaven(which none of you do) and deliberately lead people away from that. So everybody can calm their tits and get on with their lives of if you wanna learn how to get to heaven go to blessyahowah.com

> Thank you, goodnight

>there are only two religion in the world
pls kill yourself and be with your """"god""""

He wants to have with each of us, a relationship based on free will and loving cooperation rather than on submission and obedience to do-or-die rules.
Did you even READ the bible you stupoid sodomite faggo whore? God DEMANDS SUBMISSION from you.

I'm no atheist by the way. Just hate when people think the christianity is the one and only, meanwhile it's one of the good ways to stole money from stupid people.

we christian only since 1000

You're confusing Yahowah with Allah you moron. Islam literally means submission

Thats BS Islam is the true Religion Islam is an far Evolved war Religion the stuff es Need now

So God DEASN'T demant submission?

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Another arrogant fool who thinks he knows the will of god. You avert your eyes from the world of god's creation, the true book, instead turning them to the words of simoniacs and herectics. You will find no hell nor heaven but an abyss completely devoid of god. There is no repenting, there are no saviors, and nothing you can think or say or do that will reach god. Suck on it

>Another arrogant fool who thinks he knows the will of god.
God HIMSELF revaled His will through His prophets you retarded faggot.

Hell is a meme

I see more fools not prophets.

Also why would god bother revealing his will, his will is all that is, was, and ever will be, there is no need.

tfw I will soon awaken super legendary spanish powers.

Tell your god to hurry and come here. I think I can win him easily tbqh