What Sup Forums doesn't want to admit: Apple Computer Enthusiasts are overwhelmingly liberal because smart (liberal)...

What Sup Forums doesn't want to admit: Apple Computer Enthusiasts are overwhelmingly liberal because smart (liberal) people know what's best. The overwhelming majority of the alt-right uses Windows on their "computers".

FACE IT: you are a bunch of white trash that make stupid decisions. Like wasting your money on a 300 dollar plastic "computer" from Wal Mart when you owe money on your trailer and there's no construction work lined up for you this month

In conclusion, haha you're white trash and your "President" is getting fucking impeached

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxOIebkmrqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

apple is overpriced shit fuck off

>2017
>using outdated hardware

A smart person builds their own pc, instead of buying an overpriced AIO. Oh, you can piss away 2-3x the amount of funding for a meme pc...

"Muh OS no Virus"

I haven't had a pc virus in almost a decade. Intelligent clicking goes miles in prevention of infections.

Linux...

My son has a Macbook... It runs Linux too!

Does anybody remember these commercials?

youtube.com/watch?v=FxOIebkmrqs

fpbp

tfw I can use any headphones I want

>(state) "intellectuals"

So instead of spending $300 on a computer from Walmart and not paying money on my "trailer" I should pay $1500 on a Mac and not pay money on my "trailer" for five times as long? Great logic there bud. I can tell you have a lot of intelligence to know spending more means saving money.

3k for same hardware that costs $400 from asus.

only difference its shiny and has an OS designed for the mentally challenged.

like why the fuck would I trust someone that pays 1k for a phone that has less features than its older model? 'Apple Computer Enthusiasts" are fucking retarded.

It was on stage at the DNC convention when she first introduced Russia into the picture as the supposed hacker of DNC emails showing curruption. At the time it looked like a distraction from the incriminating content of the emails.

Meanwhile a guy named Seth Rich who worked at the DNC was just murdered 2 two weeks prior. Turns out a private investigator came out today saying he was in email contact with WikiLeaks, the messenger of the leaked DNC emails.

Include me in the screenshot

>tfw my 2500 dollar computer is equivalent to a 5000 dollar mac

Jokes on you, i have an imac from '06 the first year they had an intel chip rather then a powerpc one.

> i use it only for downloading torrents

More than that, it's the power of symbolism, the apple status and that's what faggy people care about fashion etc. Their mind is controlled by the power of the symbol and they think they're smart kek.

Like Harley Davidson gas hogs that shield is a powerful mind controlling symbol and weak faggots feel like they have to have it. It's timid feminine low test faggot shit

> I know this is bait btw look at that faggy face

Linux is better than OSX and free. Hardware without an Apple on it is cheaper and replaceable. If you buy mac, you are a dumbass.

Apple computers have literally no customization. You can't modify the electronics in them in any way without it never working again.

You can take apart your PC over and over again and do all sorts of things to it and it will still work, and it will cost $2,000 less. Face it, Apple is for cucks and idiots who don't know how to build a PC.

Apple users are like cats that like shiny tangled objects.

Unless your company is paying for your 2000€/$ laptop you are a retard for buying it.

SLIDE HARDER FAGGOT!
SAGE

Did you guys hear that Seth Rich was in contact with wikileaks?

Even gayman laptops cost less than a mac here but are way more powerful.

Costs aside, Seth Rich was murdered under the orders of Hillary

>Implying apple isn't overpriced garbage that regulalry overheats & dies..
kys

pop culture is for degenerate homos

thinkpads are the true patrician choice.

sage goes in options

but apple was designed for idiots because they couldn't into compootah

Tbh i just use my mac when i dont want to boot up the gaming pc to watch anime/porm

Guess what? I'm a Right-Wing Ethnonationalist who exclusively uses Apple products like the iPhone™ and Macbook Pro™ because Apple is the prime supplier of White-Nationalist approved computing devices.

Now look up Seth Rich in the news.

Huh? Sauce?

Apple user here:

People only like Apple because you don't have to think; it thinks for you. My gaming comp is def. not an apple and has far better specs and cost a third of the price.

Apples are for people and/or circumstances that don't require thought.

Try dells elite book series

Never in my life have I used such a well made durabke and reliable piece of machinery.

only losers and tech illiterates like macs, its the reddit of computers

we'll screen for apple fags on the day of the blank

day of the worm

This is obvious b8 but it will get replies without sage and stay on the front page for 5+ hours.

Building my own computer for half the price and twice the power makes me dumb

Buying overpriced and already obsolete computer with fixed parts every single year just to follow the trend makes you smart

Nice logic, bruh

bush:
>only a couple years at most, eat shit old man

I hate these apple pricks, for year now they've pissed me off. But if it means siding with them over you guys, yeah, fuck you guys. Sorry Sup Forums. Enjoy the irrelevancy.

Lets be honest. OP is in pic.

get it with minimal disk space & RAM though.. cause they'll fuck you over on that, and it's easy to replace.

Who Debian here

gentoo user here

I only use windows for videogames

I stopped using it when they switched to systemD

I know I could use sysv but eh. Gentoo isn't bad either on a ryzen system, everything compiles very fast.

top choice libcuck. The only reason you buy this shit for mommy's paycheck is to fit in the group of degenerated retards hanging out at starcucks. Kys

>still working on my other piece
>using win8.1 at the moment on a pos TOSHIBER
>at-least gayming

>tfw everything feels so heavy on this fucking os

> using either of the two
> not using thinkpad + slackware

Only rural and suburban retards don't use Apple. I mean why wouldn't you? It was designed by the late genius Steve Jobs and that's why it's the superior product

Apple junk - overpriced brand.

1-apple os is good only for Adobe slaves.
2-hardware it overpriced as hell
3-apple fans are cult

It is just another electro junk. Mixing it with politics is pretty bad idea.

Product for brainwashed cool kids.
Programesrs usualy weak ass autist like steve jobs. I spend few years in field.

post by this ID

Sage goes in all fields.

>not using Beowulf in 2017
are you faggots even trying?

arguably the most cringe

This, Apple is for the working man

Windows is for the NEET virgin loser

I've never met a linux user that was overly liberal.

I doubt gentoo and arch users take part in "muh vagina" parades.

>working man
Apparently the working man only browses pol & jewbook, and never needs any actual CPU/GPU power.

You've obviously never met sysadmins