Sources Say Seth Rich Was Killed For Leaking To Wikileaks

The P.I. investigating the murder of Seth Rich says he has sources he was connected with Wikileaks. More is coming later today.
americanalttimes.com/single-post/2017/05/16/Seth-Rich-Was-Killed-For-Leaking-to-Wikileaks
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
sfgate.com/news/article/Lesbian-Gangs-A-National-Threat-Bill-2582057.php
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
drudgereport.com/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there is evidence on a laptop I've never seen
>I swear I'm not making shit up so this family keeps paying me

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.{

[ERROR_PATH_NOT_FOUND (0x3)]
Syntax;1 (0x1)
Incorrect function = !0
12 (0xC)14 (0xE)13001 (0x32C9);Procedure

13012 (0x32D4),Main Mode pending deletion;5$

ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_NEG_STATUS_BEGIN
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL;
WXYZ.sys=AddressF73120AEbase C0000000000; DateStamp 36b072a3

mplerr_TAG;Invalid TagArgument

PathNotFound;C:\Users\12B\Documents\LarianBase;
0x0000CE driver_unloaded_without_cancelling_pending_operations;0x800705b4=TIMEOUT;cn=mS-SMS-Version.ErrorCode=8224

}

Holy fuck shill... did the hacker known as Sup Forums wreck your computer or something? Doesn't seem to be working right, does it?

Latest from FOX5

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

it was only a couple of hours ago that everyone on here was scoffing at liberals for jumping all over the "Trump leaked info to the Russians" story because there was no actual evidence.

Now look at you retards. Same sheep in a different pen.

Actually he was your guy he worked for the DNC.

bump

>Latest from FOX
Oh wow! One local news affiliate! The smoking gun we need!

The PI who is responsible for this new report, Rod Wheeler, has a history of false (or at least wildly embellished) claims. In 2007, he claimed on the O'Reilly Factor that there were over 150 armed lesbian gangs roaming the streets of DC. It was pretty obvious tabloid bullshit. Sorry for the shitty sources, but not a lot of people covered these "reports."

sfgate.com/news/article/Lesbian-Gangs-A-National-Threat-Bill-2582057.php

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls

You should be wary of claims that this guy makes without evidence. That said, as a DC native I know that Fox 5 has strong local reporting so I'm cautiously optimistic that there will be some new evidence introduced and that Seth's killers will be brought to justice.

U wot m8?

T H I S
H
I
S

I think /Pol could do a better job than the detective or Fox 10.

we can do it. we need to do it for them.

There will be a mainstream media blackout (like before).

Literal fake news

TWEET
THIS
STORY
AT
TRUMP

Why do you want to bother your Führer with fake news articles?

Duh? Was obvious almost a year ago when it happened, and Julian Asange himself strongly implied this was the case on live television.

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:

So you would call the Drudge Report fake news its his top story.
drudgereport.com/

Fuck off and die shill.

Just a friendly word of warning to the shills.

You are now dealing with the murder of an innocent young man. An idealist who loved his country and loved his party.

If you dare to defend the action of his killing, if you dare to dismiss this story or try to bury it, you will find yourself in hell, the lake of fire, for all eternity.

It's your choice. Do the right thing.

Drudge is very fake news, next you're going to link me a breitbart article.

Whoa we have a internet tough guy here, I'm so scared right now

Right, I guess I'm glad that it's getting attention but the only thing new is a private investigator saying he also suspects that's the case.

Hay guys found the nigger!

You are a kike.

WITNESSED

Very fake news? Drudge doesn't make aritcles all he does is gives links to articles. The links usually are for New York Times, Washington Post and so on. Maybe youre right New York Times and Washington Post are fake news.

You are a gigantic faggot

For justice

if these people were willing to steal an election, as revealed in the emails colluding against bernie, would they be willing to kill someone to cover it up? of course

Is this a robot?

Shill bot error

fake shillbot copypasta from a few months ago buddy boy.

bump

you idiot's are getting baited, its nothing but a troll

We already know your tricks

bump

Nice try shill

Nice proxy Hillary

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Brumpf

I know that there's a lot of trolls here but seriously I just looked through all the files (I'm a data analyst) and match it with previous releases and it doesn't appear to include anything new.

Sad! Really disappointed in Wikileaks desu senpai.

Clinton and Lynch met privately on a plane parked at the Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport on June 27, 2016.

Seth Rich is murdered on July 10.

Was this the meeting where the order was given to take him out?

This is fake news. Sad! I just went through the leaks and didn't find anything substantial.

Bumping for justice