Where did these numbers come from?

It's almost like Merkel literally shat this number out of her arse, we have paid more then our fair share into your 4th Reich for more then long enough, and if you want the money come and take it :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03336/Capture_3336133b.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's very important that the idiots surrounding us keep believing that leaving the UE is a catastrophe.

I think that in 10 years, when your country is on its feet again, free from the 4th reich, you'll be the ones to laugh, while we'll have lost everything.

France why didn't you join us? :'(

Because none wants to live in failed state with shitton of muslims

I tried. But too many idiots around us.
80% of the 65% yo voted Macron.
It seems these babby boomers won't die before the country is ruins.

65 y.o.*

France is not that bad.

>France is not that bad.
That's why they chose to stay in EU

You know i know we have our differences frenchbro but you're alright, maybe we have to fight the germans and its allies again with the russians for a few years till the yanks swoop in at the end and claim victory

t. Putin

Juncker's arse.
Reality: German Auto-Industry

THE NUMBERS JUNCKER. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?!

This seems to be a popular opinion outside of Germany

Lolwut?

MASON!!!

Why wouldnt they demand a shit ton of cash? UK is dependent on trade with the EU so they need a treaty and since UK isnt a member anymore they dont need to be nice but to get the best possible deal for the still members, thats their job after all.
You voted for this brits so dont come and cry when you discover that the world is big and scary. You think this is bad? Wait until you have to get a trade deal with China, they gonna ass-rape you.

Seems to be a recurring theme throughout history as well..
Nobody likes German Reichs.

>UK is dependent on trade with the EU
Somebody hasn't kept up with UK trade

Pay for what?
If we give you 100billies what do we get from this?

They need the money to save them from economic collapse as the second biggest economy in Europe will be leaving. Not to mention the fact that they are simply bitter and angry at the thought of their European Nation State project failing, which it now will.

brown ppl

Cool, just what we need.
Chop down the trees build houses for them.

Actually I have, its 45 % and critical for the british economy. Dont pretend you know how it work when you dont..

This is the cost of leaving the EU based on some bullshit, nothing to do with resetting up a trade deal

The "Divorce bill" is for the stuff that have already been decided but not paid for yet. Since UK were there voting for it and voted yes the idea is that you pay for the decision you were involved in. So if EU made a decision to donate money to the indonesian rainforrest and UK approved you still have to pay for your decision even thou you left as member. You pay for your decisions.

We will pay £5 a week then if this is the case.

Germany will take the biggest loss from it.
Which is why they're freaking out.

None of this is legally binding contract, it's a negotiation.
You don't go into a negotiation asking for you actually think you could get, you go stupid high.

so yeah, it's just made up.

Pic won't upload.. Here's a link:
i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03336/Capture_3336133b.jpg

Exactly, my friend.

We'll just remind Germany of the reparations they are yet to pay us.

It's based on the German car-industry, since BMW, Mercedes & Audi will take a massive hit from Brexit.