Seth Rich is a distraction. You guys got close today to the real story. I can't say more

Seth Rich is a distraction. You guys got close today to the real story. I can't say more.

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/15/rand-paul-fears-his-conversations-may-have-been-unmasked-by-the-obama-administration/
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're a loser. That's right. YOU. You lack the spine to speak the truth, and you hide behind smoke and mirrors with vague comments like, "I can't say more." You are even worse than people who blatantly tell lies.

Kill your fucking self, my main man.

justice is coming
seth rich was a hero

>11
Wasted dubbles sage

*posts on Sup Forums*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Sup Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
*[ENTER TEXT]*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on Sup Forums*

>cant say more
fuck off larper or provide something useful

larper sliding thread, new shareblue weapon

>mountains of evidence
can i hav som plz ausbro

oh we were close, everyone give up now its over

libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/05/15/rand-paul-fears-his-conversations-may-have-been-unmasked-by-the-obama-administration/
This was pretty interesting too.

That Jared Kushner is a grey alien?

bump

The source of the story is a fox news contributor, which is fishy to me. You could be right. Hillary still dun it dough.

The real story is that the IC as the Whitehouse completely bugged, undetected and is spying and leaking every thing the president and his team does.

Not sure if Trump caught on to this yet or he still thinks his own team is doing the leaking.

It's always hilarious watching you shills attempt to meme and fail.

Jean-Paul Sartre's notion of 'radical freedom' said that everyone always has a choice, and every act is a free act. When people say they have 'no choice' but to do or not do something, they are lying to themselves.

You could blow it open, you choose not to. Don't lie to yourself and don't lie to us.

This is also quite obviously a slide thread. Sup Forums is suddenly reenergised and so the powers that be want to send us on a wild goose chase to keep us from finding and spreading the real truths about Seth Rich

St8le pa$ta

Why do you think he goes to Mar-A-Lago so often? If it's not to play drumpf golf.

Stargates, antartica, Iraq oh my!
Anti Christ is frozen but the thaw is near

ignore the copypasta shillbait m8

let me guess

there is a super duper secret spooky war going on behind the scenes which involves all the major intel agencies and the ransomware leak, the russia leak and everything is all interconnected and gives rumor to yet more vague conspiracy theories making everyone look like a lunatic, right?

Why would anyone believe any of this anymore?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s