p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
vidup.me/ytl2ztiwpv7m
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM
archive.is/yFRQ6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DRUMPF LINGERED LAST IN LINE FOR BRAINS

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Eating brains is more of a Hillary thing 2bh

I was wondering, what will happen to delusional liberal minds when Clinton and her fucking pedocult get jailed and executed? Will they continue with their "SHDLOMPF STAGED THIS" crap until they forever?

Lord, deliver justice for Seth Rich. Guide honest law enforcement officers to his murderers, however powerful they may be. May his death not be in vain. In Jesus' holy name, amen.

St. Michael, pray for us.

AWOO~

JEWMPF

PLUMPF

Its over, this is the end of lumpfs campaign.

How does any of this Seth Rich stuff prove the DNC killed him? This stuff is MUH RUSSIA tier.

Has anybody not seen that Roger Stone documentary? And dont have Netflix?

Here: vidup.me/ytl2ztiwpv7m

Promise it's not a virus.

AND THE ONES HE GOT WERE SORT OF RACIST AND INSANE

How do you go from this...

F

explain this nonsense to me we dont have this in africa

yo /ptg/

i got a 2nd chance at this Post Office job and I'm reapplying for it, however a few months ago I had a drug charge against me and there was a warrant out for me. I didn't get arrested, saw a judge once, he didn't send me to jail, got a lawyer and everything got dropped. Didn't see a judge the 2nd time like I was supposed to.

Anyone know if that dropped charge will still show up on a background check? I'm only asking this because technically its a Federal position and they might dig a little deeper. Fucking sucks, this is a great paying job and I really want it.

To this...

Yes, they will continuw because it wotks with the voter base. hardcore base of either side eats up stupid shit like all of this and latches on to it. People live in different groups of subjective reality due to ability to isolate from different information sources and vet for preference.

Destabilization of American security and economy on the scale of what has never been seen before in a first-world nation. It would be bad, as in "fires burning in every major city in the United States, lawlessness reigns and your mother and daughters get killed because you can't reload your guns fast enough to deal with the chaos" bad.

F
Seems like a cool guy, I'd be happy to do a dead drop with him

It worked on my desktop. Wouldn't work on mobile because I have content blockers enabled. But otherwise, it's fine. Good quality. Couldn't find a torrent anywhere which is annoying, and I refuse to pay for Netflix (the company that greenlights their antiwhite racist agenda)

RED = RUSSIAN HACKER INTERFERENCE

>All that red
Stop it user I'm trying to go nofap

You best do something that will make a difference like spread information and manipulate platforms if you want anything to happen. Politics is not a spectator sport.

>shilling in the early morning
Holy fuck they're scared

AWOO

>when Tucker brings the Seth Rich story to national television

They will claim that it was somehow all orchestrated by the Russians who took over all the US instututions with the help of DRUMPF. Something something muh resistance.

>od'd on red pills
More like od'd on cringe.

Yeah!

How is Seth Rich reported in thr US?

Why is Seth Rich coming up NOW? I was sick and just got home from the E.R. I mean, I tried pushing it on Twitter and Facecuck and got 0 traction before

Business as usual as they orchestrate the big one false flag today.

Land doesnt vote, people do. much of the red is a few people per square mile but NYC blue can be many thousanda of times that. We need to cull lesser stock populations crowding and choking cities desperately.

Well no joke, they are trying to counterpunch with the russia stuff to bring down the mood here, waste our time, and raise their own morale.

Adopt "White Privilege" as a talking point and run a candidate who couldn't be assed to stop in Wisconsin during the campaign.

Because some private investigator who's apparently somewhat credible now confirmed he was in contact with wikileaks. Before it was all just speculations.

It was fringe stuff until a few hours ago. It will be mentioned at least on fox news and we know it matters because they started pumping up more russia stories immediately. A strongm ajority of Americans believe government if very corrupt so this could damage moderatesandmake them think the DNC is more corrupt.

>remain a critic of Wikileaks
loly

>Land doesnt vote
Fuck off, pleb.

In all fairness, how can you really assess McCain and Romney as representative of the people?

You have McCain, who has looked 90 years old for the longest - who picked Sarah Palin as VP. He's a total neocon loser. And he is not tough on immigration at all.

Romney seemed out of touch as well. He's not an inspiring candidate. Who wakes up and is like, "Fuck yeah! Romney!" - most of the people who voted for Romney just didn't want King Nigger again. So I wish there were better candidates in those years. Obama really lucked out by running against Jose losers, didn't he?

Rebbit and associates pls go back.

Against those*

Something like this

Leftypol detected

End Daily Press Briefings

Journalists are not to be trusted

Awoo~

He really should
Just do a press briefing every 2 weeks himself and let press corp communicate with media themselves.

Land does not vote. I wish only taxpaying landowners could vote, but we have been reduced to democracy so we have to play numbers with warm bodies.

Not controlling cities allows dems to launch conterattacks with big city treasuries no matter how little national power they have and not having a majority of Americans voting for us damages agenda item support in the eyes of putrid democracy advocates.

No it won't. Most normal people will probably be happy.

End the briefings and let Trump do they bi-weekly. That's what he's considering.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct0H_ndjavM

>Sup Forums MAD THAT A FILTHY LEAKER GOT KILLED

JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO BAD PEOPLE

KARMA IS A BITCH

>Land does not vote

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich Friday called on President Donald Trump's threat to close down the daily White House press briefings, saying that instead the administration should focus on reporting "the big goals" to the nation.

"Donald Trump is not the chief entertainer of the United States," Gingrich told Fox News' "Hannity" program. "He's not the chief wrestling match with the elite media. He's the president of the United States with a big job and some very big goals. What they ought to do is get out of all of this junk. They ought to focus on the big goals."

Part of that includes reporting to the nation on those goals, Gingrich continued.

"They ought to report to the nation on the big goals," he said. "Ignore all of these reporters. Close down the press room. Send the reporters off. They can go to Starbucks across the street. I don't care where they go. These people are not committed to the truth. They're not committed to being neutral. Why would you hang out with a bunch of people who despise you?"

That would create a whole new tradition of reporting directly to the American people instead of through the press, the former speaker said.

"Maybe say to the American people, send in your questions and we'll take the best five questions and answer them by name," said Gingrich. "'Sallie Jones of West Virginia asked us this today.' But get beyond the elite media and treat them as the dishonest opponents, which is what they are, they're dishonest opponents pretending to be reporters."

Gingrich said he has read the transcripts of late President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first press briefings, and learned FDR had some strict rules.

I don't think he should end them, he should just now allow them to be televised anymore. That way CNN and MSNBC can't just cut up the broadcast for propaganda.

I am deadly serious. Please do spread information on Rich if you want to help genuinely. Every 100th person among moderates will be seriously shaken. It is very important.

All things are going great and Trump is an amazing president.

No. Rape the press every day.

The King did it once; his disciples can do it from henceforth.

When will American lying press wake up to countrrr Seth nstory

FUCK OFF

DELUSION: THE POST

Amen!

FUCK SETH RICH

Yeah, I'm not retarded. Obviously it's important to share it.

Kill yourself, anti-American. Move to Mexico.

Yes, land does not vote, people do. We need more people and to curb voter power.

We'd be in the midst of WWIII right now if it weren't for Seth Rich's sacrifice.

You need to go back

The truth is irrelevant, it damages DNC the more it is talked about so it will be twisted.

>Yes, land does

REMINDER SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SAY SETH RICHS FAMILY WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE

THIS IS A BLATANT LIE!!

HIS PARENTS HAVE BEEN ON TV CRYING AND ASKING FOR HELP

THEY SETUP A GOFUNDME SPECIFICALLY TO FUND A INVESTIGATION

gofundme.c*m/sethrich

THEY WANT CLOSURE ON THIS

Hang the Lying Press

THE ONLY THING DONALD TRUMP'S MOUTH IS GOOD FOR IS EATING SCOOPS

IT WILL BE A YEAR ANNIVERSERY IN 2 MONTHS

LETS BRING THEM CLOSURE!!!

Brainwashed Marxists and illegals ARE NOT PEOPLE

AND REVEALING CLASSIFIED INFO TO RUSSIANS

AND GETTING HIMSELF IMPEACHED

Trump gets doubles when everyone else gets singles.

REMINDER ASSANGE STATED SETH WAS THE LEAKER MULTIPLE TIMES

THIS IS WHY THEY WANT HIM DEAD

you know what I mean. Legally "people".

Yes, land does not vote.

archive.is/yFRQ6

After almost four months of watching the news media’s unending dishonesty, hostility, and contempt toward the Trump administration, it is time to have a blunt conversation.

But the President does not owe anything to the Washington press corps and the left-wing hypocrites who dominate today's news media.

I first learned this rule after reading the transcript from President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s opening press conference with the White House Press Corps on March 8, 1933. During FDR’s inaugural meeting with the press, no one was permitted to directly quote the President except via a prepared quote from his office. The vast majority of the conversation was either without attribution or completely off the record. The purpose of the meeting was for the media to understand what was going on – not for them to play gotcha or win clever attacks disguised as questions. Those were the rules.

Since Watergate, the news media has acquired a steadily more arrogant attitude and has moved further and further to the left. Today, they are adversarial opponents of conservatives– especially the Trump administration.

I learned the hard way as Speaker of the House that I could not regularly meet with reporters on camera. It set up an arena for gotcha questions. Reporters gained imaginary points for finding stupid, narrow, often irrelevant things to argue over. Instead of being an opportunity for a genuine public dialogue, the daily on-camera briefings became a bloody battleground – totally to my disadvantage. Within a few weeks, we were forced to stop.

President Trump's instinct to radically overhaul his relationship with the media is exactly right.

When reporters behave like picadors in daily briefings, trying desperately to taunt and embarrass Sean Spicer rather than listen and report on what he’s saying, it undermines our free society's right to accurate information. The daily briefing may draw big audiences as a reality television spectacle, but it does not serve the country or President Trump well.

While there remain some serious, historically-minded reporters, they are unfortunately becoming more of a rarity. Instead, much of the Washington press corps has become an incestuous collection of voyeurs who watch, judge, and attack without knowledge or responsibility. This creates a hostile, propagandistic, and distorted version of news coverage.

A visit by Egyptian President el-Sisi to the White House last month led to a young American woman being released from an Egyptian jail. Had Obama achieved this, it would have been lauded by the press as a major sign of leadership and compassion. However, because it was President Trump, the media mostly ignored it.

Similarly, when the new relationship between President Trump and the Chinese President Xi Jinping directly resulted in a trade breakthrough for American beef, natural gas, and certain financial services, ending a 13-year period in which the Chinese refused to buy American beef, we heard very little from the media. It should bring billions of dollars into the United States, yet the media felt it wasn’t important enough to cover.

The recent jobs numbers – manufacturing, in particular – have been remarkable. But, of course, most Washington reporters treat the release of these numbers as non-events. After all, this would mean they have to report good news, and in the left-wing newsrooms in which they are all so deeply embedded, positive news related to the President is simply not permissible.

>Yes, land does not vote.

If you review the first four months of news coverage – much of which is based on unnamed sources – it becomes obvious how overwhelmingly negative, hostile, gossipy, and focused on undermining and weakening President Trump and his team the press corps truly is.

Given a choice between writing a story about a big historic accomplishment and a petty piece about infighting in the White House, the Washington press corps will go for the dirt every time. If Washington is the swamp, the media is the muck.

I challenge anyone to analyze the last four months of news coverage of President Trump and come to the conclusion that it is unbiased, serious, or focused on important topics.

My guess is, that you will unfortunately come to the same conclusion that I have. In this instance, President Trump should take a note from FDR to remind the Washington press corps that he works for the American people – not the elite media.

Yes, did you have anyrhing to contribute or anything resembling an argument?

>there is virtually no voter fraud in this country
Does ANYONE actually believe that?

Press Accountability Office.

Truth rules and freedom conquers your ass: no questions and no apologies.

It might show up.
I was arrested for a fight and never charged with anything but It came up on my apartment application and my new job.
Stay strong though. If you weren't convicted things may still work out for you.

She looks kind of pissed

Is the Day of the Rake on the horizon?

what do you mean bernie cannot be wrong
i just gave him my money mom gave me for the next 2 months rent whos with me!

Not even Bernie believes that.

Kellyanne's red nose is cute.

>tfw she'll never give you Eskimo kisses

beautiful articulated posts there brother

sadly the shills never read past the first sentence

thats how they jump from topic to topic without ever defending their ideals or the last topic they accuse their baseless claims from

your effort wasnt lost on me though

we can only hope