If the Queen called a crusade against anyone, would you answer the call?

If the Queen called a crusade against anyone, would you answer the call?

>taxless teafags need not respond

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rObSWkQA7og
youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=N05CApWqp_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. God save the Queen.

>tfw you will never be an anglo
being born a shitskin is suffering desu

I would be all over that shit.

Fuck the queen. The queen is a kike whore. Eat shit eternal anglo kikes

>Queen
Fuck off

Shut your mouth, chink.

>A

you should kill yourself. if i knew where you lived i'd find you and fuck your mouth like the degenerate kike whore you are.

Long live the Queen!

I shit you not, if the Queen was to say "we're burning Mecca to the ground, and I don't mean the bingo halls." I'd be there in an instant.

After the fall of Constantinople the Queen became the de facto head of western civilization. If you complain about marxism and jews, yet turn your nose up at the Queen, YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM

Aye. We'd be right there with you

Well usually it's the pope's job to call a crusade but that guy is a fucking embarrassment to the Catholic church.

The Queen is the head of the church of England

fuck yes, boys lets get to it

Depends on what particular religion.

You know which religions I'm talking about.

She is? Damn learned something new today, I'd definitely enlist to fight alongside the anglos then.

Nope.
Monarchy is a joke and literally a gang of inbred pedophile bankers and lawyers who do nothing but retain wealth and power.
They serve no purpose to the population and should be dethroned and their money stripped from their names.

Instead of saying "I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners of this land..." at the beginning of every public speech, we should be required to throw a roman salute and say "Hail Australia! Hail our Queen!".

just because you all can't fight there doesn't mean you can't fight. have four white babies and send them to college. make good money. uphold the traditions of your community. shun hedonism and vanity and embrace humility and hardship

>send them to college
>send them to ((((college))))

listen to me. a constitutional monarchy is the superior form of government.

you know, Winston Churchill blamed American republicanism for Hitler's rise to power. In his 6 volume personal account of WW2 he was an advocate for a regency of the kaiser's next of kin, and he said a republic left a void in the psyche of the german people to which hitler readily walked

monarchy provides a head of state that is above partisan politics, and a source of stability that goes above democracy.

50% or more of Americans want Trump dead but 100% of real Canadians love the Queen

>Just effectively called Kaiser Wilhelm I, the de facto father of Germany an inbred pedophile no good for nothing

There were good Kings in human History you know, not all kings or Royalty were on Nicholas II tier.

im sure you could do a better job mohammed but please go back to camel fucking instead

not communist daycare (ie, any BA).

get them a fucking STEM degree, and whoop their ass if they even mention a course that you don't need a calculator for

Qu*becois detected

Also begone monarchist scum, give me liberty or give me death!

Nah, we would just let you all do most of the work then come in at the last moment to steal the glory.

t. Ching Chong

I would literally do anything in this world that the Queen would ask of me.

that is the growing pains of the autocratic state. when Nicholas II became Tsar, he didn't know who or what ministers were and he didn't know how to contact them

I'm Indian so only against Muslims

Whats the circumstances m8? I'll not blindly go off and follow a Queen who's been compromised by associating with kikes.

Bless you, friend

Do we have a choice or nah?

Tbqh I think we need to dig up Cromwell and he needs to call a Crusade and fix the fucking motherland up a bit so we can get the Empire back in working function.

Follow up question; Why do non Anglos get so triggered by our monarchy?

Do you envy our family?

But that wasn't the fault of Monarchy, he just didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Monarchy is a Double edged sword, either you give some amazing ruler ultimate power and he will lead your nation to glory, or some retard has absolute power and runs your nation into the ground.

Feels good to be a subject under Her Majesty.

>Why do non Anglos get so triggered by our monarchy?

'cause at one point our Monarchy has told us to kill everyone from their countries, or colonsise it for ourselves.

>Churchill sits in Hitlers favorite chair that he had moved along side him during the war.

I'd likely volunteer, and i'm not even a subject.

That old lady is awesome, and killing people in general is fun.

any fully develloped nation needs a constitution, therefore, constitutional monarchy is the solution

I would, honestly. I want to see the monarchy rise back to power.

At least you get to know what emotions feel like.

youtu.be/rObSWkQA7og

>100% of real Canadians love the Queen
>le no true Canadian

>compromised by associating with kikes.
her son maybe, but she is based and supported Brexit

maj was a qt in ww2

>blindly go off and follow a Queen who's been compromised by associating with kikes.

You talk like an utter fucking faggot. You are a subject, it's your duty. Like it, or fuck off out of Australia you fucking chink cunt.

The Queen is close to D**th, she could cause a crusade with one sentence.

I don't disagree, I'd prefer a more flexible government anyway, with safety checks and a constitution and a Monarch at the helm with a competent cabinet backing him up in peace time, and a more empowered monarch with a military cabinet in times of war or emergency.

Absolute monarchies maybe, but this isn't some African tribe. We have constitutions and meritism in who calls the shots. The monarchs exists as a administrator over power and is given power to root out any problem makers in the system.

unironically yes

I agree, my argument before was too simple and not thought out enough, I apologize.

i just think he's fucked from a lifetime of being prince. if you watch the bbc 90 year special you can see them together watching home movies and if you just listen to the way they talk its like it hasn't changed in nearly 7 decades

i wouldn't want to skip him but i'll be happier when HRH William ascends

L e d d i t

>King William the IV in our lifetimes
>We will have a King of England oncemore

How will our countries change during this time?

Death it is, seppo nigger.

You limeys already tried in 1776

Is this new shilling? Guy, the queen is literal Rothschild spawn, the kikes took over the English Royals back in Napoleon times. They are literally NWO vampire tier Jew villains

Royalty has been kiked for a long time. You are worshipping a literal jew. Check yourself b4 u rek urslef homes

Imagine being an American. You left the greatest "club" the world has ever seen and ever will see, and now you're not even white or British. You're African, Hispanic, German, and all sorts of mongrel shit and now alone against the whole world who seems to apparently pray for your demise. Oh, what could have been...

Hahaha kill yourself, frog.

>tfw you built an entire nation for the sole purpose of building empire

feels good.
This is what Germans would have felt had they won ww2

>Kill
>Colonize

They really do look at it the wrong way. When you pave over a worthless dirt road and turn it into a sparkling, beautiful expressway, it's not "killing" or "colonizing". It's progress and development. We really don't get enough thanks.

What happens when she dies? Can we use Gene-Tech to maybe start a new lineage?

What about this old bird?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tetk_ayO1x4

Yes

Is that the real Canadian flag? Why the fuck did you change it to

>A FUCKING LEAF

Your club is irrelevant without us

the best thing that Charles can do is take on a new title and a similar role to a Queen Mother and let William ascend.

>The Queen calling a Crusade

Crusades are a Catholic thing because only Catholics are willing to fight for something other than themselves.

LOL, is that what you really think? Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India are all irrelevant? The world laughs at you. You made a legitimately stupid statement and now you look like a retard.

Anglos 70 years ago

King William the IV 10 years ago

Identity is a funny thing. All the Anglo countries still share the same culture at our core. Just different clothes, sports and flags.

Incorrect. Read the fucking thread, we've all pretty much confirmed that yeah, we would do it.

>India
>Anglo

>USA
>not Anglo

Brit logic

Wow the Queen said that about us? What a lovely lady.

Holy fucking shit I'm OBVIOUSLY talking about the Commonwealth as the club you absolutely fucking stupid retard.

Charles is fucked. Luckily he's going to get skipped over.

>Taxless
This post paid for by T.V. Licensing

The butthurt Americans crying because they exiled themselves hahahahahaha. Fuck off Jamals.

wtf i love monarchy now

If you think that's sad, check out their old national anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

What happened, Leafs?

>tfw you will never sit in the palace with philip and share your mutual hatred of bolshevik kikes who killed his cousins

I don't care what you say. I'd be there, ready and willing to fight and die for God, King and Country.

>tfw Prince Philip will never tell you to
>take the fucking picture

youtube.com/watch?v=N05CApWqp_M

Actions speak louder than words you double nigger.
You'll all run once you learn your opponents aren't blue hair dikes

"Why should we fight" he asked me,
"'Cause England is at war?
Why are they fighting now, Dad,
What are they fighting for?
What does it mean to you, Dad,
To babes, and mum, and me?
The Germans won't come here
From away across the sea.
So why should you go there, Dad,
And leave us here to cry?
Is it cause England owns us?
Is that the reason why?"
His eyes look widely at me,
I tightly held my son,
And this is how I answered,
His questions one by one.
"We fight when England calls us,
For in her sacred keep
The ashes of our fathers
Lie in her soil asleep.
And many times for England
They fought that she'd be free,
And they are part of England,
And so, my son, are we.
And some may pass her by, lad,
And some may scorn her hand,
But we must be forever
A part of that fair land.
For everything we have son,
That's good and fine and just
Was washed in British blood
And given to us on trust.
"And we must keep that trust, son,
Against the force of greed.
And fight beside old England
Whenever she's in need.
And once again she's calling
Across the Empire wide,
And all her Empire answers:
"You'll find us at your side"
Oh yes, we're owned by England,
But we own England, too,
As you are part of me son,
And I am part of you"

>implying the commonwealth means anything

You all depend on us way more than you depend on each other

She's a good Sheila Bruce, and not at all stuck up.

You are a joke in this thread lmao. Look at you.

>le I have no idea what history is
They're Norman's m8 direct descendant of William the conquerer

hah, its funny because its true

SIT DOWN, BRUCE.
WE'LL JUST CALL YA BRUCE, ALRIGHT BRUCE?

She did. Muslims, and you dumbasses fell for it.

>in ww1 when England was threatened my Great Grandfather enthusiastically signed up to fight for king and country
>in ww2 when England was threatened my Grandfather and his two brothers signed up for king and country

No matter what country in the empire you attack, the rest will come to its rescue. Americans will never know this bond.

I want to visit Australia so fucking much. I must meet our brothers in real life.

Is that Anglo guilt in sensing in you... lurk moar.
The empire did way more good than harm.
Slavery was abolished around the world because of the British empire not in spite of it. It abolished tyrannical systems of government and sowed the seeds of self democratic rule around the globe. The concept of a freedom as we know it today isn't American or French it's British.

Not as much of a joke as your country. I don't think you truly recognize the extent of your irrelevance.

USA is made up of mostly german descendants.
You're a literally mouth breathing retard.

Philip Posting?

>in 1999, Philip was touring an Edinburgh electronics factory, and he said that a fusebox that was bursting with wires looked like it was “put in by an Indian,”

>in 1995, Philip asked a Scottish driving instructor, “How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?”

>During a trip to China in 1986, Philip reportedly said, “If you stay here much longer you’ll all be slitty-eyed,” according to The Telegraph. Philip later defended the remark, saying,“I’d forgotten about it. But for one particular reporter who overheard it, it wouldn’t have come out. What’s more, the Chinese weren’t worried about it, so why should anyone else?”

Guilt? I'm proud! I'd do it all myself in a heartbeat my friend. I love what we built our Empire upon.

And I think you severely overestimate the supposed "Greatness" of your country, Yankee.