Rhodesian '''A E S T H E T I C'''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
hatfulofhistory.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/rhodesia-and-apartheid-south-africa-in-the-far-right-popular-imagination/
rhodesianforces.org/RhodesiaStudyinmilitaryincompetence.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simba_rebellion
youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
youtube.com/watch?v=LzC0tC_YpmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fugg I was under the impression the apostrophes would make it bold

F

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Tactical short shorts

Tactical bowl haircuts

tactical oper8tor operating

Fuckin' A

story?

No idea, sorry mate

It's funny because they lost.

why did they have such short shorts?

This thread confuses my wiener

hard not to when you have the world against you

story I heard is that the guy was a suspected militia member, the Rhodesians are doing intel gathering and patrols, guy refuses to provide any useful intel, gets blasted

What is it exactly about Rhodesia that Sup Forums likes so much besides their military and campaigns?

They were against Apartheid and strived towards establishing a country where blacks and whites live together, as one nation. They granted equal rights to blacks and free education for them too.

I just never understood how white nationalists had such a hard-on for it - it goes against everything they stand for.

Thanks

Let's not forget our friendly neighborhood white supreemist

It might have something to do with the fact that Africa is hot as balls.

Because they lost, you nigger.

wouldn't bug bite your legs to shit?

NO FOR FUCKS SAKE, HERE I AM AGAIN!

It's from the Congo, the guy is a merc, it's the 60s, and the movie is Africa Addio.

NOTHING TO DO WITH RHODESIA GETTING REAL SICK AND TIRED OF THIS

AND WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS INTO YOUR HEAD?

hatfulofhistory.wordpress.com/2015/06/19/rhodesia-and-apartheid-south-africa-in-the-far-right-popular-imagination/

Hahaha and your probably 1/3 Turk right and have Muslim ancestors.
Cuz you won right....

Rhodesia shows that when white people govern a country is able to flourish but when the blacks take over it become a complete shit hole. It's also a nice example to have if you want to justify colonizing Africa.

He pulled it out of his ass

How old are you? I.e. did you do your service? We had a lot of Rhodesians serving with us. Ok it was more in the paramilitary units and in 32 Btn than in normal line units but you came across them a lot in the 80's. They were ok.

Thanks for the link, but it still is a tad confusing to understand how the more "extreme" white nationalist will praise it, even if it's a way to "fight" or "protest" the liberalism which brought it down. It's just funny seeing as they wouldn't really want to live under such a "progressive" government as Smith's was.

You need a Long Drink ;-))

Africa is one of, if not the most, resource rich continent on the globe. And yet, it be the way it be. A real head-scratcher.

t. soon to share Rhodesia's fate

Nope, my ancestors liked to kill muslims and liberate Spain, and we would do it once again.

not after the bender i went on last night

It's in the same boat as The Confederacy. The South would've destroyed itself through slave labor, but it still holds a place in our hearts as an expression of the white man's spirit.

dude hot

You have to go back

For any newfags, here's a video for you that'll explain Rhodesia's history in about two minutes:

I don't get the Rhodesia meme either.

Don't get me wrong, they were good soldiers, but they were also fighting against untrained, ill equiped and incompetent insurgents in minor skirmishes.

"The liberation armies of ZANU and ZAPU are arguably the worst guerrillas to have taken to the field this century. "
rhodesianforces.org/RhodesiaStudyinmilitaryincompetence.htm

> What is it exactly about Rhodesia that Sup Forums likes so much besides their military and campaigns?

It's mostly shitposting but there is more to it than that, like the fact they stood alone and were vilified by almost everyone even though they weren't nearly as bad as people say.

It's also a vindication of our own prejudices, that everyone is better off when whites are in charge, that niggers ruin everything.

And it increasingly looks like it's a situation that could repeat itself, not just in Africa but perhaps even in Europe where whites might one day have to fight against non-whites to keep their clay.

They stood alone against the world and won, if that's not admirable I don't know what is.

Contributing

I though they were mostly fighting against mines, attacks against soft targets like isolated farms, villages and the occasional airliner.

It's their political situation that was untenable, not the military one. It looks like they were brought down by economic sanctions more than anything else.

t. user that only saw a couple of videos online about Rhodesia

Wouldn't they get sunburnt?

i want a group fuck from those hot shorts wearing soldiers (panting emoji)

>not wearing stubbies

I want "New Australians" to fuck off

Clip from a movie called Africa Addio

They were fighting Blacks user. It's like Askkenazis fighting Arabs in Israel, you can't fault them just because their enemies are easybeat untermensch.

I wonder why modern military gave up on short shorts.

whats with the floating gun?

Bugs and plants exist

White legs stand out against many backgrounds

> It's like Askkenazis fighting Arabs in Israel
You got them mixed up, since the israelis are the equivalent of niggers in this conflict, considering for example the 2006 war with Lebanon wich Israel lost.

>Successfully defend White ethostate
>Die from Melanoma

From memory they caputure a town held by Simba rebels in Zaire and kill the captives/stargglers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simba_rebellion

Look at the shoes of the Rhodie scouts At least your Frenchies are still wearing boots.

All Sup Forumsacks should watch the entire movie, it's intensely redpilling about Africa and full of some amazing scenes: youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M

Short shorts were really popular for men when I was a kid. We called them "stubbies" and I honestly wish they'd come back into fashion.

Jezus

Ashkenazi are a tier above Arabs, and once you realise that all their successes in Israel make sense.

> they stood alone
Nope, South Africa provided both material and military support. South Africa had between 2,000, 5,000 troops deployed during the war. We were also fighting the Border War at the same time against more formiddable enemies. 12,000 Cuban troops, hundreds of soviet advisors and way more niggers equiped with top end Soviet hardware. They had Mig 23's, T–62 battle tanks, Mi-24 and Mi-35 Hind gunships, BM-21 Grad multiple rocket launchers etc etc.

The Battle of Cuito Cuanavale for example was the biggest battle fought in Africa since WW2.

The war in Rhodesia was like a Chicaco chimpout in comparison.

ehh these guys look like late 30s. I like op's pic

South Africa eventually abandoned them in a futile attempt to gain respectability, and yet they still perservered.

Just wear it. Trend-setters make it trendy.

>Ashkenazi are a tier above Arabs
A tier above in moral degeneracy and harm they cause to the west. Clearly, they can't defeat an arab millitia on their own, despite having a modern army, with tanks and all. So I don't know how you can say that. If anything, it seems they'r a few tiers below even arabs.

It's a good look, they're the last stand of implicit whiteness. I wish they would bring those back instead of the retarded looking long shorts.

Short fashion is shrinking gradually, just not to stubbie length yet

And? We have been fighting blacks for 250 years.

The border war looked pretty brutal. There a documentary about it on YT but it's in dutch.
youtube.com/watch?v=LzC0tC_YpmQ

South Africa was a big and powerful country of many millions of whites with an internationally recognised (though embargoed) government. They weren't going anywhere unless they decided to give it up. Rhodesia was a small and scrappy unrecognised country with a couple of hundred thousand whites who faced a very real existential threat.

>South Africa eventually abandoned them in a futile attempt to gain respectability, and yet they still perservered.

Don't blame us, we were pretty much their only ally and we supported them for decades. It was their parent country, Britain that fucked them over not us.

We were being sanctioned by most of the west with most of the pressure coming from Britain. Our enemies (outside and within) were being funded by virtually all communist countries as well as cucked countries like Sweden

I don't blame you, the shame of Rhodesia falls squarely on the motherland

Oh my god what delicious boys!

not worth wearing here with our skin cancer rate

I want to be him

Back to >>>/molenbeek/

>not having legs protected by a deep tan and manly hair

are you some kind of urbanite?
>not having leg hair

Back to >>/oven/ fucking kike.

this is from the congo. It's a belgian disposing of malfunctioning farm equipment

>who faced a very real existential threat

And we didn't? We were not only fighting niggers and their communist overlords attacking us from all sides, but also by the cucked western nations. We were already outnumbered 10/1 by blacks in our own country and surrounded by increasingly hostile countries.

We were the last bastion of Western civilization in Africa. We have been fighting for our very existence for 350 years. Virtually every generation of my family has fought in wars going all the way back to 1790, and I will probably fight in the last one our people will ever fight here.

I think you're taking this the wrong way m8, of course South Africa faced an existential threat, but it was a powerful and successful enough country that it could have stood on it's own against those threats without fear if it hadn' t been for the betrayal of it's own people. Rhodesia was tiny in comparison, and the odds were much longer.

It's not an either/or situation, it's just that people admire Rhodesia in the same way that people always admire plucky underdogs

It's actually Afrikaans (which orginated form Dutch)
This is a song, but has some nice footage from the war:
youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc

Can someone tell me why everyone wanted to give Africa back to the niggers? Nothing like that happened in Australia

And having said that, now whites in SA are in the same dreadful situation that Rhodesians were, and those like you that keep on fighting are every bit the plucky and admirable underdog that the Rhodesians were

Repent sodomite.

Apologies if I misunderstood. I can respect that, it just seems a bit overhyped.

>tfw don't get to blast niggers with muh FAL in muh short shorts

Guess who's to blame

Near homosexual admiration for "superioir-men" is the core of Nazism, you shoiuld repent

we can start any time bois just need to hit up my mate bruce for the jooce

>jooce

gib jooce

make me sad the its gone