Is anyone else nervous that this fundamentalist retard might become POTUS?

Is anyone else nervous that this fundamentalist retard might become POTUS?

He once argued for creationism on the floor of U.S. Congress. He honestly strikes me as the type of person who thinks he receives visions from Jesus in his sleep.

If Pence becomes President, we might as well start designing our Reichskriegsflagge, because we'll definitely be going to war under him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds more intelligent than you are, fag.

I hope you get electrocuted.

>Is anyone else giddy that this fundamentalist retard might become POTUS?
>He once argued for creationism on the floor of U.S. Congress. He honestly strikes me as the type of person who thinks he receives visions from Jesus in his sleep.
>If Pence becomes President, we might as well start designing our Reichskriegsflagge, because we'll definitely be going to war under him.

It really wouldn't be so bad.

>He once argued for creationism on the floor of U.S. Congress

That's badass.

t. fedoracuck

He won't become president from all the retarded fake news scandals. Trump might have a heart attack or get shot. Cucks better hope he doesn't come to power after Trump is shot. There will be a lot of electrocutions to go around.

On the contrary.

Making Pence the POTUS has been the true plan all along.

Things are gonns start getting comfy around here fellas

Pence is even more fucking based. Why would we be nervous?

Atheists are traitors and hedonists who undermine the moral fabric of society.

>Is anyone else nervous that this fundamentalist retard might become POTUS?

Nah, could lead to some rather amusing happenings.

No. He would actually be better than Trump probably, as he is way more right wing but at the same time more accepted by the establishment.

something about Pence just makes him very likable, I don't think many would mind if he became POTUS. He's right-wing but more accepted by the establishment/media

Seth Rich slide thread. Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC. The murder was probably on the DC police force and a friend of the chief of police who is a pedophile

lol fuck, a lot of my left leaning friends prefer trump over pence for that reason.

I don't like how trump goes full retard on a weekly basis, so i'd prefer pence

He will make america great again

seth rich threads are the slide threads you fucking retard lol

Go suck a COCK, pence would be a great president, fuck yourself, SAGE

subtle yet very effective

kys

atheist is another word for muslim cockholster

I find this too. I think it's the white hair and the smile

my mom says ur a fage

No he wouldn't - he's a fucking idiot trump picked to throw a bone to bible belt snake handlers. It's Trump or nothing, because if Russia shit sticks, Mike Pence "none the richer" is just as connected.

hehe nice proxy sweden

Creationism is literally debunked. Pence must be retarded.

>trump die-hard education

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

I welcome Pence.

What are the odds of master Pence banning birth control methods? Because fuck yeah!

Literally? According to atheist Youtube atheismrules666gamer

Only reason you're atheist is cause the Jews tricked you with the big bang.

According to fucking science.

Heil Pence!

Not ready for that creationist Red Pill I see.

Sometimes I wonder if you retards are serious. The true Red Pill is atheism, not some outdated fairytail.

(((creationism)))
He's literally Trump's wildcard

>He once argued for creationism on the floor of U.S. Congress
So? Can you prove evolution? How do you reconcile the fact that Indians still shit in public and that niggers fuck chimps with evolution?
Shouldn't they have already been removed from the gene pool like all failed mutations if evolution was true?

>receives visions from Jesus in his sleep
You don't have paranormal experiences, hypnagogic hallucinations, and foretelling dreams?

>ITT deluded retards that know nothing about evolution, and pretend that evolution is somehow false.

warning
warning
PPP in effect.
Pro Pence Posting is setting the stage to replace Trump.
Trump will be voted out of power due to claims of having Dementia.
may kek be with you
trust no one but kek

But why would he, lmao.
>checks spacing
Aaaah theere we go.