Aboriginals aren't dumb and here is proof! Australia's first Aboriginal Orthopedic surgeon

Aboriginals aren't dumb and here is proof! Australia's first Aboriginal Orthopedic surgeon.

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/two-centuries-after-the-first-fleet-no-indigenous-person-has-ever-had-this-job/news-story/e7ed1f8432b836d37c167e5a0c49b9ca

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
sbs.com.au/nitv/living-black/article/2015/05/04/home-grown-derby-girl-be-towns-first-aboriginal-doctor
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyShot
youtube.com/watch?v=ItYhTIRyF70
meld.nl/melding/discriminatie/racisme/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's quite clearly not 100 percent Abbo. Shit he looks like your typical Aussie wanker.

Impressive what can be achived if you dont sniff gazoline

Not even 10%. The article tho:

>Once Dr Murray completes his training to become an orthopedic surgeon he will have smashed through what is arguably the highest — not to mention palest — glass ceiling in the land.

>At seven foot tall and 130 kilograms Dr Murray says he hasn’t personally encountered any racism in the medical profession — “I don’t think too many people would say too much to me!” In fact he has been overwhelmed by the level of support.

he isnt fuckin aboriginal at all

I remember in one abo thread someone posted a picture of newly qualified "abo" doctors and all of them clearly had mostly white admixture.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

HAHAHAHA he looks about 1/32 abbo at the most.

No one who is close to full aboriginal has every achieved anything other than being good at some sports.

dude is whiter than I am and my parents are both from the UK

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

You're not wrong leaf.
He looks to be probs a fourthie or a fifth gen "abo".
Basically almost white with shitskin.

pic related is the aboriginal.
I would say i was aboriginal too, free medical school, pick of any job anywhere in the country in his field.
Hell the government would have creamed themselves so much over his success he has likely not had to pay for anything since starting university.
anyways i hope he is a great surgeon and helps many Aussies.

>THIS is Australia in 2017. Possibly the most multicultural and egalitarian nation on earth.

THE FIRST FUCKING SENTENCE'

JESUS CHRIST

sbs.com.au/nitv/living-black/article/2015/05/04/home-grown-derby-girl-be-towns-first-aboriginal-doctor

>7ft tall, 130kg and has aboriginal genes
Implying he wont die young of heart disease.

do they have a space program?

my friend is asking

Even she aint full blood. Full blood abos are as black as the ace of spades.

>tfw Australia would have top of the line doctors if they didn't get run over in their sleep

this is the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

she looks like she is only black because one of her parents is mongrelled with negroid and white genes while the other is mongrelled with white and abbo genes

>Hasn't personally encountered any racism.

WOW!!! IT'S ALMOST AS IF YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY AN ABORIGINAL GROUND GORILLA OR ANYTHING.

so tragic.

i feel like i'm the only ((white male)) in my medical school

Nah but we do have an engine development program

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyShot

You're a fucking WHITE MALE!

>first Aboriginal Orthopedic surgeon.
Protip: He is white. You don't even need to read the article to know that he is as Abbo as I am african.

these coons forgot how to make fire

He is as abo as Elizabeth Warren is indian

what race would you want your doctor/surgeon to be senpai?

Human

Always heartwarming to see someone overcoming their disabilities.

>However he has sometimes heard hospital staff use disparaging stereotypes about Aboriginal patients, whereupon he gently informs them that he is indigenous himself.
LOL.

Started as a joke then he got in too deep and had to commit to it.

props to the guy for being successful im sure he will be a great doctor but jesus christ this fucking article is hard to read, i wish the article would say what % of his ancestry is aboriginal because he could have two half abo half white parents and identify as abo coz both his parents could

the most successful abo is a white man

another group

you're a paki harry.

they all have lighter skin than me and i im pale as fuck and literally have a fucking vitamin d deficiency coz i dont go outside

Who here watches bush mechanics?

youtube.com/watch?v=ItYhTIRyF70

One of my favorite shows aye ya white cunts.

...so, no niggers?

Is it a cultural thing to find gorillas and put them into human clothing? Is this not racist?

Took over 200 years for one of them to become something.

>He isn't even a coon.

>when you apply for aboriginal scholarship

It's fake faggot, Gas yourself.

Less than a 10th. You can be 1% and still get 100% of the gibmedats.

Abos are apes, I am glad our Australian Brothers hate them

Explain yourselves.

Everyone knows that anyone who is even 1/64 abbo qualifies for free uni gibs. The government perpetuates this because 'look how many aboriginals we helped last year'.

Real abbos are too dumb to finish high school let alone a higher education.

Cushings, Cushings everywhere!

>pic related is the aboriginal.

Why people in anglo countries do this? Claim that they are a native minority while being 1/64 native.

>AHAhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahhahahaahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhaha

it's not the 90 percent european, it's the 10 percent aboriginal. What a fucking disgrace. This is the kind of shit no aussies pays attention to but is forced to hear all the time. It only took 1m criminal coons to get this one not even freak occurance

>Real abbos are too dumb to finish high school let alone a higher education.

Is there a website I can report this Dutchman for obvious racial hate speech?

You shouldn't mix with Abos ever. God damn what a subhuman race to mix with. I'm glad we had only Samis around us.

you pretty much have the rest of your life payed for, every education centre has aboriginal programs as if theyre a different species that needs special assistance

it's obviously a lot less than 10%. could even be less than 1%. he has zero traits associated with abos.

Higher resolution.

>it's obviously a lot less than 10%. could even be less than 1%. he has zero traits associated with abos.

Is a DNA test before you get all the free education?

gibmedats

>Is a DNA test before you get all the free education?
It's basically illegal to question someone's self identification as aboriginal.

dudes what a maximum of 1/8th abo perhaps less

>i'm indigenous

hes got more dna in common with a lettuce

yeah fucking right, that would be oppressive

nope, and if it did then our welfare system would be fixed overnight

1:50 he talks about killing all the white dogs. good chuckle.

he probably did the same thing my mother did as a high school teacher. when she would hear a student say something negative about blacks, she would claim that she was part black herself as a way to "disprove" them or some dumb shit.

and this is how we all become doctors. Just claim we are all coons.

Of course. Let me help you along. We cannot tolerate this kind of hateful speech in our community. Sup Forums is a board of peace!

meld.nl/melding/discriminatie/racisme/ should get you started, friendo. Have an upboat.

Doubtful because of the height, but looks similar.

The fact that it's also a crazy dude who thinks hes a woman on piano makes it even better.

If you just showed someone this clip with no context they would swear this is a parody.

You only need to speak the magic words 'I identify as an indigenous Australian'.

hes even got hazel fucking eyes i mean come on hes practically aryan

well i'm convinced!

This is beautiful.

>seven foot tall and 130 kilograms
Holy shit he's a fucking monster.

Why do they all look the same ?

so this cunt's great-great-great grandad fucked a light skinned coon.

to be honest, i would claim abo gibs if i was looking at going through med school. i've met a few med students on the rural scholarship scheme for the same reason. basically once it comes time for them to honor their obligations, they tell the government to get fucked. of course, they have to pay back every cent, but when you're a qualified doctor working in a metro area, it's just chump change.

>stand in welfare line
>gambled away me life savings
>got to find a way to pay for Shiela's booze money
>come up to centrelink rep
>"oy m8 i need some extra cash for me darlin', I identity as an indigy"
>welfare rep examines my visibily white appearance
>"oy m8 ur a cheeky 1 i'll give ya that"
>stamps my welfare of $1000 a week
>mfw

Aussies thought it would be funny to shave a bunch of gorillas and put them in human dressings.

Hazel is Aryan? i thought it was mostly a Celtic trait that, i thought Aryans were commonly known to have dem blue eyes yo

>Has encountered any racism

Most Aboriginals in top tier professions don't...because no one knows they're aboriginal.

Hello fellow abo's want to put another prawn on the barbie?

Kek, this

>Be 1/1337th abo, basically just white
>Get full gibs, scholarship etc.
>Drop out of school because of laziness
>Get back in with the full ride paid for because "indigenous heritage"
>Make snarky remarks to remind people that you're an abo, further underlining that you're clearly not an abo
>Get heralded for being the first abo orthopaedic surgeon

This man is a mastermind, but not because of the reason the article claims

They look blue to me. This man is about as abo as I am

He's literally whiter than 99.9% of Romanians.

Blue eyes just for a lack of melanin in the iris. It's more of a Scandinavian trait than a Celtic one, but their are high rates of blue-eyedness in Scotland and Ireland. There tends to be a correlation between white people having low melanin levels in their skin and in their iris.

You can't ask for DNA tests.

They just need someone to vouch for them.

>Reporting via Meld.nl is easy, reliable and effective. Click on the report button to start your discrimination report immediately.

But really, how does a group of people with the highest average intelligence in the world, not see right through this?

>They just need someone to vouch for them.
So, like anyone in the mafia. Quaint.

kay

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

You sound like you've done this before because this is exactly what happens

Breddy cute for a high % abo

When you reach maximum shitposting ability

We do, but the EU would bitch if we didn't have it. Plus, it keeps the snowfakes busy.

My favorite is
>Catering discrimination

At least 95% of their reports are either shitposts or muzzies who think it's racist that the Albert Heijn sells pork

>Stage discrimination

>Labor market discrimination

>insult

>Catering discrimination

>Homo tests

>Internet discrimination

>Plague

>Plague

Kek.

that's an anglo saxon man

How dare you do you know that it's illegal to suggest that in Australia you're lucky you're using a proxie

no an abolo saxon