Wikileaks RTs Seth Rich article

Today is already shaping up to be pretty awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump
IB4 HURRRR MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awaka. My eyes are closing themselves. I shouldn't ignore my body anymore. It doesn't seem to be something substantial anyway. Time to sleep i guess.

GOOD
if you post anymore in this thread your a colossal faggot

But what about Trump doing treason? Again

>flag

Yeah I think we all deserve some shut eye. Let's go to sleep bros and we'll wake up well rested tomorrow. Maybe we should even stay off of the internet for awhile, it can't be good for our health. So let's rest up and spend the next few days away from the computer and go outside.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

A FUCKING J-

NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN OR YOUR A LYING SHILL FAGGOT. GO TO BED NOW

Today is gonna be a good day.

I bet they're gonna run all kinds of distraction stories. All kinds.

Now that he's dead, what's stopping Wikileaks from confirming?

>outside
good one leaf

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

do it for Seth.

Try not to shill yourself on the way out

>pissed off kike posts again
are you wittle fee fees hurt, kike boy?

Didn't Assange say a long time ago that Rich was in contact with them?

So gay it doesn't fit unless you put that black border around it to cover up the huge space in between

kek

>Didn't Assange say a long time ago that Rich was in contact with them?
There was allusion. That and the 20k reward money for info on capture of his killer.

Why would WL offer a reward for a randomly killed DNC staffer?

this just takes all credibility away from the story, seeing as how WL has been compromised for some time now

Nothing. They would have come out and said Seth was the source after his murder if any of this were true.

the republican hit squad , fucking left are mentally retarded

Yeah, a US political party ordering assassinations civilians is just absurd.

Richs family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, his dog, his landlord...
I doubt hr DNC would have any problem with another river of blood to cover for themselves.

I have been saying this since day fucking one. OUR COUNTRY IS RUN BY CRIMINALS. THEY KILL WHOEVER GETS IN THEIR WAY PLEASE WAKE UP.

Do you think it was just a clean shot? Or did they go with a 'Hillary sends her regards' before gunning him down?

yes because the republicans would assassinate a literal who from the DNC...

So how long until Hannity is accused of sexual harassment?

Sounds like Louise Mensch

Bump for justice

Pretty sad what you call freedom in America.
Say the "wrong thing" to the "wrong people" and you will be killed. So much for free speech.
What's the difference between this and a one-party system?
We have more free speech in Japan.

>Seth is lesking dnc email!
>omg wat do!?
>assasinate him!
makes sense

Pls no bully, Japan

Why wouldn't they just say he was the source? "Hey guys, this Seth Rich fellow who was just mysteriously murdered in DC was actually the guy who leaked us the DNC emails. Someone should probably look into this." Something like that. Identifying their source after he was murdered would have also put the DNC in a bind if they wanted to murder any other potential leakers and lend credibility to other accounts of DNC malfeasance. But WL didn't do this, so this is probably bogus.

Revealing sources, even after their death, is against their credo. They need to stick to that principle even in such a situation to make sure people feel free to leak to them.

>Abe Lincoln
>Huey Long
>JFK
>Seth Rich

All murdered by the notorious Republican Death Squads. Wake up, rural and suburban retards!

>We have more free speech in Japan.
hahahahahaha

Drumpf btfo

>pretending his government isn't influenced by the CIA

Well? Can you, Judenschwine?

Not doing this could put the family in harms way.

I'm here with you user. I remember all those clinton foundation generals. With the way the wind is blowing, I think we'll have more of them.

Man I can't imagine how he must have felt back then.

It's true.
In my country any politician gets time to talk. There are more political parties active.

If people hold back their speech; it is generally for a respect of someone. For example, to not offend a single mother someone will tone down their talk of a single mother problem. But everyone understands from a nuance what the meaning is. I hope that I could explain it clearly.

It is 'Schwein', not 'Schwine', fellow leaf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *GASP*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HERE IT COMES

We all know Killary did this.
And we all know there will be no justice no matter what evidence comes out.
It be amazing if Trump kept his campaign promise to put that hag behind bars and topple her organization forever.
But it won't happen. Because justice never reaches those dizzy heights.

Hey dudes. What online gaming is your favorite? I like EVE online. Very Ancap N shit dudes! Anyways... What about tits?
>be me
>talk to chicks
>get them digits
>get laid
I mean, come on bros?
"This is wiggidy whack"~Fresh Prince

If the connection was made like that publicly and evidence of the connection were provided, the DNC would have no room to kill with impunity.

Makes about as much sense as the DNC killing him. If the assassination attempt had failed, it would have made a bad situation exponentially worse. It's basic risk management. You don't take an extraordinary risk like that without gaining anything.

Kodama Yoshio is dead.
Japan is not under the CIA's control. Perhaps they influence some right wing groups?

Let's all log off Sup Forums for a while.

I'm a jew for exposing how the world really works?

This I just woke up I've been obsessing too much
I'm going to go to a restaurant I have a lot of energy I feel so awake
Let's go outside to the park
Ok be back online next week I must go enjoy the day :)

Nevermind him, he just can't read.

>Revealing sources, even after their death, is against their credo.
Source?

Assange said it repeatedly.

So a specific source should be easy to find. Yet I find not mention of postmortem anonymity.

>Makes about as much sense as the DNC killing him
No it doesn't. It makes no sense
>You don't take an extraordinary risk like that without gaining anything.
The DNC had a lot to gain
>potential leaker could air all your dirty laundry, throw your party into chaos, and potentially cause people to end up in jail
>kill leaker
>no harmful consequences for you or your party

What if they didn't know he'd leaked yet? What if Seth Rich had a deadman's switch? Who knows.

>No it doesn't. It makes no sense
It does if all you're trying to do is connect the dots to fit your political biases:
>RNC hacks DNC
>RNC has random DNC staffer murdered
>RNC uses the right wing media to make the connection that the random staffer was a leaker, throw off suspicion.
That's your reasoning through a different political bias. None of the leaked emails were particularly damning. But lets lay out the facts, as Sup Forums seems to see them:
>The DNC controls the DC police and the FBI
>A leaker has untold damning evidence in his possession
>You could fire the leaker, use your law enforcement clout to have him arrested for bullshit, seize his computers and go through his stuff, find out exactly what he has and what he knows and if and where he sent it, destroy any material evidence at your leisure, and either leave the kid in jail to rot or let him go and treat him as a disgruntled loony
>Nah, can't use the resources we supposedly have, let's just kill him. Should we stage a home invasion so we can control all the variables in this extremely risky gambit? No! Let's kill him in the street, in public where anyone can see!
And again, these emails were embarrassing but they did not contain evidence of any crime. So all this effort for nothing.

>Who knows.
Nobody, so it's best to stick to the most logical conclusion. Occam's razor says the DNC wouldn't kill someone for doing something they didn't know he did.

I think we know so little, we can't even apply Occam's Razor properly.

Wew, shills in FULL ESSAY damage control mode
It's over for democrats

>can you spot the difference
Yeah, an administration vs. one individual

Then you don't understand Occam's razor. Here is exactly what is known.
>Every intelligence agency and infosec company that's investigated the case says it's a spear phishing scam orchestrated by hackers probably based in Russia.
>One PI claims he's found unspecified "evidence" this kid "made contact with" WL
He's not even claiming to have evidence the kid leaked anything. In other words, we know exactly nothing.

>The people who work for the people accused of killing someone are saying someone else did it

Really activates my almonds.

In what way do the police and the FBI work for the DNC?

The difference is that Obama kept the press in the loop about what he was going to do while Trump didn't, and so they think it must have been something highly illegal.

The FBI fucking literally worked for the Democrats when it happened, you mong. The "Deep State" that is now actively sabotaging Trump?

Also, the vaunted 17 orgs are literally just one man signing on 17 lines, which is spectacular when you think about it. And that man lied about NSA spying.

Furthermore, there's plenty of info that it has become pretty easy to fake an attack's source.

>The FBI fucking literally worked for the Democrats when it happened, you mong.
The same FBI that sabotaged the Clinton campaign, including a classic October surprise? And since there's a different person with a different political agenda signing those lines now, your argument is moot.

> The FBI sabotaged teh Clinton campaign

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA oh shit right, that's literally what Democrats believe. They didn't prop up Hillary as TOTALLY NOTHING TO SEE HERE or anything, there wasn't any meetings on the tarmac between Lynch and Clinton!

The FBI were against poor widdle Hillary! Just like the Mainstream Media! (Not counting like when CNN gave Donna Brazile debate questions) No wonder she lost!

>now

Nobody has signed those lines since Trump took office.

one of you niggers better explain to me whats going on

Bump

There's a whole load of shilling going on ITT.

Because there was nothing to see. The FBI isn't suppose to take any action that will effect an election, so the fact they chose to continue the investigation late into the election cycle is already a breach of conduct. Then there's Comey's public letter to congress just before the election---a classic October surprise. But all according to the Democrats' plan, right?

>there was nothing to see

Do you think anyone reading believes you?

You don't have to believe me. You can look it up. Everything I've said is easily verified. The facts don't require you to have blind faith, unlike these conspiracy theories.

There's absolutely nothing that says the FBI can't investigate presidential candidates.

Also, how about Comey's SECOND letter to Congress? Right, investigations finishing in 2 weeks. But muh long suffering Hillary, truly she is the greatest victim.

Yeah, a US political party ordering assassinations civilians is just absurd.

>You can look it up

I did. The FBI has done nothing but to undermine Trump and to provide aid to the Clintons.

That's not how scanned documents work.

kill yourself on the way out fucking shill

this just takes all credibility away from the story, seeing as how WL has been compromised for some time now

The shills are absolutely terrified of this story. The guilt of being associated with murder is clearly weighing heavily on their conscience.

We have not seen shilling like this since Comey and the FBI reopened the Clinton email case. They are all in full panic mode.

The terrified, panicked reaction of the shills is the ultimate proof of guilt. The most obvious smoking gun we have ever seen.

And please know, whether Hillary faces the courts over this one, or whether she faces the wrath of God, she will face justice either way. And anyone who supported her or tried to dismiss this story will also join her in the lake of fire.

Guaranteed

>There's absolutely nothing that says the FBI can't investigate presidential candidates.
There absolutely is. It's called the Hatch Act. In the US members of the executive cannot interfere with political activity.
>Also, how about Comey's SECOND letter to Congress? Right, investigations finishing in 2 weeks.
The investigation had ended months before Comey's letter. The second letter came literally a day before the election, well after people had made up their minds.

(((You)))

Now wait, who is this private investigator?

(((Seth Rich))) is just Jewish propaganda distracting gullible Trump supporters from the real news about Russia intellugence leaks. Nice try kikes.

I've heard Assange say this