Is healthcare a human right?

Is healthcare a human right?

no, fpbp

redditpostworstpost

BTFO

Yes

EPICCC!!!!

>Is healthcare a human right?
Was it a human right 10 years ago? The answer is no. It was not. It is only an issue now because people got some free shit, and they are scared that Trump is going to take it away.

These are just loud people what want free gibs.

Also, sage.

His name was Seth Rich. You need to spread that message. He was killed, and his murder needs solved.

No, there is no right that requires the action or property of another.

this

>butthurt leaf making the same thread for the second time in a 24 hour period

No, and Sage this shilling slide thread.

shillpostworstpost

You have no right to have a fair trial? Last time i checked you needed a bunch of people to do that.

YOU CALLED HIS SHILL SLIDE THREAD OUT OMGWTF BTFO SHADILY LEKEK PRAIS KEK SHARIABLUE CALLED OUT XD

YOU CAUGHT ME IM A PAID SHARIA BLUE SHIKLL FROM LE DONALDEDDIT XDXDXDXDXDXDXCXCXDXDCDZXDCXDCXDCXDCX

Yes, its a white right.

You have a right to see a doctor. You don't have the right to make somebody else pay for it.

No, but it is mostly a good thing.

If you pay taxes, then you should get free healthcare

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyno, depends on what you define as human.

Your sentence simultaneously says that you should pay for something while stating that it should be free.

human rights are a peace of paper that are shaped, changed, rewritten by consensus.
So far it isn't, not even by broad interpretation of the articles.

Personally, in a ethnically homogeneous society, with near 0 corruption and small government - it should be.

I agree. Remove "free" from my comment

If something requires servitude of others it is not a "right"

Rights are aprirori exclusive claims.

No "positive" rights exist. All that is, is aggression.

So no.

no. of course not. I mean, if you are really so worred about being hurt, learn to fix yourself or something. if I wanted water. but didn't pay for it. I could go to the stream and drink. nature is always free. man made things are something to exploit, not just give away.

Is eating pussy a human right?

Yes.

No.

no cannibalism

Yes. They should publish a registry of where all doctors live because we have the right to go to their houses and receive free medical treatment at any time.

it's not a god-given right you silly leaf
we only count god-given rights in our country

How would health care be a human right, when food, water, and shelter aren't even human rights?

It's only a human right if freedom from slavery is not.

This.

That's a legal right, not a universal or moral one. "Rights" to fair trials and attorneys are applicable only in the context of prosecution, as extensions of the moral right to retain liberty and one's own property unless violating the rights of others.

there's no such thing as a positive human right
tough luck, nigger

Yes. You should have a right to as much health care as you can afford. FDA shouldn't tell you what you can and cannot put in your body.

I think healthcare to a certain extent should be "a human right". But that's basically what the Hippocratic Oath is about IMHO.

What about a right to an attorney?

if you can find one to voluntarily work for you and not be funded by tax money

Depends on the level of economic well being of a state. In an ideal society, it should be.

not in America too much thicc, also niggers

I don't know, ask me when you tear your meniscus.
>inb4 I have elite genes and don't need healthcare
Do society a favor and literally kill yourself for being retarded.

no

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

is not providing any arguments and just posting a single irrelevant line shill spam? sage

>Was it a human right 10 years ago?
What about 100 years ago?

It used to not cost the farm to weather an illness even with (((insurance))).

Every country should pay for the healthcare of its working people. Not the fat SJW retarded slums who are all day on the internet calling everyone nazi, but to the ones who are contributing something to the nation aka. working. Also no healthcare for gypsies, niggers, jews and other inferior races

no it's a service, like roads and shit