Sorry, but I have to let off steam here

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Sweden for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Sweden and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/
expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/aklagaren-bekraftar-tova-hittad-dod/
flashback.org/sp60735416
westmonster.com/eu-promoting-bizarre-pro-open-borders-cartoon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After opening a trust company in Reno, Nev., Rothschild & Co. began ushering the massive fortunes of the world’s most wealthy individuals out of typical tax havens, and into the Rothschild run U.S. trusts, which are exempt from the international reporting requirements.

The Rothschild banking dynasty is a family line that has been accused of pulling the political strings of many different governments through their control of various economic systems throughout the world.

Historically, there is ample evidence to show that the family has used insider trading to bilk money from both private and public funds.

During the Battle of Waterloo in the Napoleonic wars, Nathan Rothschild was responsible for one of the oldest cases of “insider trading,” which led to the Rothschild family robbing a whole nation blind. In 1815 when the battle of Waterloo took place, there were no quick methods of communication like we have today so messengers were used for communication in times of war. The Rothschild’s took advantage of this by having spies on the frontlines of the battle who would return information to the family faster than the messengers used by the military.

When the British won the war, Nathan Rothschild, was of course, the first to know, and he immediately went to the stock exchange and started selling stocks while putting out the rumor that the French had won the war. This created a panic on the floor of the stock exchange and investors all over England began frantically selling their stocks. With the price of all stocks plummeting Rothschild was able to buy out the whole English market for a fraction of its cost. When word returned that the English had actually been victorious, the value of the market soared, and overnight Nathan Rothschild expanded his family’s wealth, and cemented their position as one of the richest families in the world.

investopedia.com/updates/history-rothschild-family/

um, let them die on their own, yes best option, they choose to leave and not fight for their home, so they can die with as much courage as they lived

>Swedish flag
>dumb frogposting
Stopped reading there

Shut the fuck up this is old pasta

first post, worst post

Tl;dr Nice copypasta, Sven.

because of your inaction, we're going have to fight another world war and now that france has fallen, it'll be nuclear. great going, you fucking retard. so tolerant. go fuck yourself. i'm glad mohameds are raping your pathetic shortsighted people to death.

You're right. We shouldn't let them die.

We should kill them.

>there were no quick methods of communication like we have today
>despite this, 'investors all over England' manage both to receive the fake news of a French victory and transmit sell orders to London before the actual news arrives

Two things: are refugees muslims? Are terrorist muslims? Don't you see a fucking connection?

And telling us to check wikipedia, the same wikipedia edited by whining feminist in a yearly event...

sage
every
field

bump

epbp

>i should let people violently ravage my asshole as not to burden them with blue balls
Sven mentality.

> t. Bilel Ahmedson

>the most giving members in our whole society
kinda hard to believe given that most of them dont work and are living off gibs
>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees
shit tier argument, if they didnt come to your country, their parents did, or their grandparents did, you're a faggot
>"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
due to the violence you're importing into your country you're being forced to give up your liberties, so the police can chase terrorists. you're a fuckin idiot.

fuck i hate sweden. pic related is you.

Found the KIKE

I'm here in comfy N.ireland, go ahead sveden take in all you want idgaf, or I think most people did give a fk a while back but stop giving a shit about you up there. You where always a country full of pansies, you where always known as a country full of fags, at least from what I heard here growing up. Anyway gl.

Investors usually had a representative in London, or were themselves there with a manager in their property.

>you either let them into your country and rape and murder whoever they want, or you leave them to die!!!
false dichotomy and you know it

His name was Seth Rich

Nice alternative fact

If only refugees had their own country to go to

hahahahaha.

>what do you want to do if not let them in?

nothing, dont let them in.

> You can't close the borders

yes, we can.

>(see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU)

africa isnt in schengen.

>In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***.

your hippy feelings are worthless.

stupid b8 thread, but 4/10 made me reply.

>You can't close the borders
Wrong. Hungary and Poland did it. There is nothing stopping any country from closing their border.
>We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.
Wrong. In every european country they are a drain on the public finances. Increased crime and they don't work as much as the natives. Just a blatant lie.
>And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
You let in 160.000 people in your country in one year, and 80.000 of them had their asylum rejected. That is 50%. That is not even considering how many false refugees got approved.
>So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
Wrong. They are not 99.9% peacefull.
>And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".
You just had a terrorattack from a rejected asylum seeker. Remeber baclatan? Also, you are talking about liberty while using force through to state. You are not "asking" people to pay for these refugees, you are forcing people. Stfu.

>>there were no quick methods of communication like we have today
There was pigeons though.

go to bed sven you cuck

Obligatory

You are forgetting timezone my american friend. It would be weird going to bed around noon

at first i thought this was a b8 thread, but honestly, i talked to some germans IRL recently and they just cant wait to elect Schultz, because Merkel wasnt liberal enough.

Its probably the same with Sweden.

The thing is, sweden commiting suicide means nothing to me, they are on an ass-end of nowhere, the problem wont spill further.
Same with UK.
If they become 100% muslim, who cares? Its just a tiny ass island, the problem wont spill.

Germany, on the other hand, is square in the middle of the fucking continent.
The cancer will spread from germany to everywhere else.

I really wish somebody would nuke this fucking retarded country. Third time in 100 years they will be responsible for the deaths of tens of millions.
Motherfucking eternal krauts.

Somalia pls

>First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees.
That is the problem. They don't suddenly integrate into society in one or two generations, but the problem is much deeper than that. In all countries with large minorities, there is civil war eventually.

>But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Flamethrowers are an option.

Says who, cunt?
Current european laws already say that undocumented immigrants can't be accepted as refugees and must be rejected. It's in the fucking law books. We should simply start applying them.

>We have the capabilities of taking them in
No. No, we don't. No country can take in millions upon millions of useless savages that only drain resources and triple in number every generation.

>the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society.
Now you're just trolling. They despise you even more than I do.

Gas yourself.

Although I partially agree with you that they have nowhere to go and it's selfish as fuck to not help them, I believe that it would have been better for Syrians and Europeans if they just build them tents near the borders with Turkey and house them there. They wouldn't have to risk their lives by travelling through the sea and all EU countries would financially contribute equally. No need to give 5 Afgans a 6.000.000SEK worth house in Stockholm and give them money every month if you can house them relatively close to their country where they can easily get back to Syrian when the war is over.

A fitting and relevant meme.

fuck off and fuck your fellow foreigners who don't belong in europe

Why? There are plenty of nations near them that are not at war, Muslims go on about their brotherhood and what not, why aren't their fellow Muslims helping them?

Speaking as someone from Scotland my country has had enough to deal with over the years, including shit from your country. I really don't care about these so called refugees, I've seen what they done to your country I'll be damned if I want them in mine.

>they have nowhere to go

how bout stay fucking put.

> selfish as fuck

feelings.

Low quality bait, Sven

At least, this is bait.. right? With your cuck kind it's hard to tell nowadays

Saged for good measure

>mfw I took just enough Swedish in college to read this moon rune meme
>mfw I originally took Swedish because I wanted to move to the liberal Ikea utopia but it would've been easier to just join ISIS instead

>let's leave millions of civilians back and watch them die in a war against extremists, while we enjoy our cup of tea.
Did you forget the 200,000 Polish immigrants who settled in the UK after World War II ?

The vast majority of them aren't even actual refugees you gullible retard.

even if you want to waste your tax dollars on these savages you can take care of them in their own country for 12 times less the cost of having them in your own country you retard

OP is an immigrant

>an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
I don't know if you are a shill, if you are a swedecuck or if it is a bait.

How do deal with the fact that gang rape in now common in your, supposedly first world country?

>Frog
>Flag
>Cuckpasta
You tried

you do realize if you just take out a few hundred thousand refugees, bring them into europe and wait not too many years, they'll all have bred again to create new refugees that will have to be brought into europe again?
this is why people say you have to fix the root of problems. however what this mass immigration can be likened to is feeding somebody painkillers without knowing what their condition is except that the painkiller temporary makes them ok.
you need to setup sanctuaries and help them in their own country, not bring them in.

I hope you choke on your vomit in your sleep nigger.

But they're not peaceful. You can't take an uneducated muslim from a war zone in backwards countries and expect them to be peaceful. That's simply not how it works. That's like taking a hood nigger, sending him to fight the Vietnam war, then bringing him back and expecting everything to be "just okay".

You're acting like the only choices are to ignore them or baby them and that simply isn't the case. You've already done enough by bringing them into the country. The fact that you don't realize that just shows that you don't understand just how much worse their country is compared to yours.

What you're doing now is just dumping money into a hole. You clearly don't understand how fundamentally childish muslim cultures are. There's no reason to give social services to these ignorant, aggressive, mentally ill manbabies. Literally no reason. These people have YUGE families. It doesn't matter if they can only work min wage, if 6 people earned 20k/year their household income would be 120k. That is a VERY comfortable lifestyle. In taking a western lifestyle instead of being welfare babbies that hold on to their backward """culture""" the arabs COULD HAVE integrated, but it's too late for that now.

I have half a mind to just let all of you swedes die out on dotr.

Shut up you swuck.

I don't have a bunch of free stuff over here so I'm going to come over to your place and bang on your door in the cold. If you don't open the door and share your stuff I will die out there from freezing and starvation. I choose to go to your door, probably on the other side of the country but it will be your fault if you don't let me in.

Don't be a selfish, privileged, white male and take the door off its hinges and just have some open borders for everyone.

Was looking at a page about swedens grenades attacks is it just a coincidence that they are increasing ? Enjoy sharia law and you may as well get your wife and daughter a burkha now while they're cheap

>Yes, there is inequality

Dropped. Commies need to die in a hail of bullets.

refugees have been trying to come to europe for more than 50 years you bluepilled little shit. you know how it ended up before? italian or greek ships would sink their boats and turks would save them and send them back. after the syrian war began, our government rented the lands around border to israel for a couple dozen of years in exchange for them cleaning up minefields

then the western media began their muh refugees narrative

Just saw that a 19 yo girl has been kidnapped and murdered in Sweden this weekend. Three men in their early twenties are charged, but there's no description of them other than age. This means there's a 100% certainty of them being rapefugees. Since if it had been three white swedes, it would have been all over the news already.
expressen.se/nyheter/brottscentralen/aklagaren-bekraftar-tova-hittad-dod/

Yes you can
>see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU
The UK was never a part of Schengen.
>you can't send them back or just let them die on their own
Send them back where?
>We have the capabilities of taking them in
Says who? Sweden spends a significant portion of its GDP on immigrants. The amount of money that it costs is simply mind boggling. And most of them are never going to pay back this debt to society. This is a complete fabrication in order to get people to agree to this spectacle.
>the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society
What evidence is there to suggest this is true? Why are there so many cases of violent assault, arson, rape etc on the asylum centers if they're so happy about being here?
>And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Sweden took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.
False. If we estimate the number of refugees at 50 million people (UNHCR estimate), then Sweden took in only half a percent of these individuals. Europe and USA only have around 800 million people. ANd now we're assuming they're all refugees. Most who come to Sweden are economic migrants who have no case for asylum, there are potentially hundreds of millions of people who would move to Sweden and similar countries given the chance.
>This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security
They're here because the Swedish authorities let them stay here. If we wanted to get rid of them, we could get rid of them in a matter of weeks. We give them welfare, schooling, health care, dental care etc. The authorities supplying them with this don't report it to the police, this is why they can remain illegally. It would be extremely simple to get rid of all of them: simply allow all authorities to report to the police when they encounter an illegal immigrant.

>there's no description of them other than age
Yes there is. At least two of them were Swedish, we know their names and everything. We don't know the ethnicity of the main suspect yet, but chances are he's Swedish as well given that the other 2 suspects were his friends.

See
flashback.org/sp60735416

WTF is happening?? Is this opposite day?

Why do you keep making this exact same post every day?
Fuck you you commie kike.

I vote Left and Green
and there's nothing Sup Forums can do about it :)

westmonster.com/eu-promoting-bizarre-pro-open-borders-cartoon/

Can we get some r34 on Euro Dame?

are you drunk or dumb? or both?

>You can't send them back
>Or just let them die

Yes you can. And you should

majority of "refugees" arent even from syria lmao.

why do we import millions of niggers to europe ?
there is NO WAR in africa.
yes living in africa sucks dick but we cant just bring all of them here.
help refugees from syria, support their neighbour countries like jordan to help them.

in the end if you help them who come here illegally you just shit on the people who cant afford to come here.

While immigrants are certainly overrepresented, there are murders in Sweden committed by Swedes. It's especially common among the white trash in rural areas. As you can see from the thread, they all have americanized *y-names. In crime statistics, those names are almost as overly represented as Muhammad.