If Russia and America are Ruled by Jews--what fucking difference does it make?

Who cares about anything that 'happens' here? This is all bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=detM0cKxWro
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9o3q9MKvW0
msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-problem-in-germany-pro-nazis-in-the-military/ar-BBAZmif?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some Americans can think for themselves if left to do it, Russians are well, like a hive mind

>>>/polk/
Fuck off to north korea if you must live in a jew free environment. Till then its work within the white diaspora till we stick every last one in the oven.

After ww2 Zionists and Bolsheviks split and stopped helping eachother.

The kikes are not the ultimate leading factor, even when they are the ones behind most of the shit going down.

>what fucking difference does it make?
It doesn't. Most events, most things you see on tv is just a show for public. You'll never know what's actually happening behind the curtains.
And Putin is most certainly the same globalist, don't be fooled.

>Russians are well, like a hive mind
No they are not.

pfft
who is then?

You would say shit like this though if what you were saying were a lie

the few super rich megakike families

who controls them?

Watch an anime called legend of the galactic heroes.

tldr; jews help both sides weaken each other, then start to support one more than the other because a united government is easier to control. redpilled as fuck.

You better go kill some other Ukrainians from the pure love of Ukraine тoвapищ.

Oy Vey you goys better focus on N.Korea.

Bolsheviks did this during Suez war. Czechoslovakia was sending tanks and ammo to both sides. Even from one fabric in Martin city. Imagine you're worker in there. Make you think.

can someone give me a speedy blow-by-blow?

a-are we all jews nao?

That powerful gaze. Just imagine their humongous bogged cocks.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

No just (((You))) like always.

oh yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=detM0cKxWro

>This is all bullshit.
exactly, mate

what's right then?

xDxDxDxD

There are multiple sects;
>Rothschild
>Freemasons
>Bilderberg group

Are probably the biggest influencers desu

I thought the jews ran those latter two tho

There would be no difference if America and Russia were ruled by jews because they already are being ruled by (((them))).

that's my point. So what are we even fucking doing here? Tell me that, eh?

They don't care, Jewish or not. That's the thing. Religion has no meaning, all that does have meaning, is position, power and means.

You're not just fighting the Jews, that's just marker they're using to continue to divide us. If we do the opposite and use the Jews as leverage and make use of their methods, we can be just as good at infiltration and subversion as they are and eventually, take over.

You need a monster, to kill another monster.
You need to fight fire, with fire.
You need a kike, to crush another kike.

that seems arbitrary--why pick 'kike' as the arbitrary symbol for that?

The American Empire is the Jewish Empire

The Jews tried to control Russi many times

>After the Bolshevik Revolution but Stalin stopped them and killed Trostky with a ice picker.

>After the end of the Soviet Union with the (((oligarchs))) but Putin chased them out of Russia, most living in Londond now.

No particular reason, really. Why not?

>You're not just fighting the Jews, that's just marker they're using to continue to divide us. If we do the opposite and use the Jews as leverage and make use of their methods, we can be just as good at infiltration and subversion as they are and eventually, take over.
Holy shit, someone with some common sense. As opposed to the fools who believe spamming Happy Merchant and telling people to watch movies proving that Hitler really was a great guy will have any positive effect overall.

I'm not sure how to meme this. Though I'm pretty sure the autists will REEEEEEEEEE all over me for trying to convince them that not all the jews are terrible and we should, if anything, use them ourselves.

REEE....j/k

I don't know, it just seems pointless. No romance. Scummy.

Well, we could always try. We just need to find an example of a successful turncoat Jew who rekt another Jew (individual or company)

It's a more common sentiment than you might think. Look at all the Seth Rich appreciation we get just now. Plus, you're gonna take some shit if you call Brother Nathanael or Bobby Fischer kikes. Really, it's the ones obsessed with Cryptos that are the real problem. So many confirmed cohencidences that it strikes me as pointless to try figuring out who's hiding their Shlomo side.

And yeah, "use them ourselves". Funny that. It's like when you see claims of how "It doesn't matter if Jews control the world, that doesn't make them the master race because they only got there by exploiting all our accomplishments." HMMM, it's almost like the solution is *staring you in the face*

>a successful turncoat Jew who rekt another Jew (individual or company)
Stanley Kubrick. Let's fascism win the day after blowing away every communist to hell in Strangelove, lowkey shits on globalism in Clockwork Orange and the (((Federal Reserve))) in Shining, names the Jew in the most redpilled mainstream film of all time, Eyes Wide Shut. Pic related.

Preetty blackpilled ma'bros...trouble is once it's organized, it's hard to catch up because they've accelerated 100 years ago and we're still at a dead stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9o3q9MKvW0

I could never decide if he was doing that whole demoniac 'rubbing the goyim's nose in it' thing they do for the ju-ju good boi points thing

> So many confirmed cohencidences that it strikes me as pointless to try figuring out who's hiding their Shlomo side.

I'd say it's quite easy. Just anyone whose pushing the anti-white agenda and propagating information intent on dividing individuals. In all fairness;

>Go to london, hope a white doesn't stab you
>Hope a Paki doesn't blow your head off
>Hope a black doesn't succer punch you and steal your wallet for fried chicken

The same can be applied to all groups of people. You don't know which black is hiding his nigger level, just like you don't know which jew is truly a kike out to fuck you as much as you don't know if Tyrone is secretly doing meth and is a ticking time bomb.

Perfect, now we need to come up with stupid as fuck lines, that are short, concise and would make Sup Forums and /bant/ spread them everywhere.

A lot of people still want to fight, actually. Saw a topic another day about how some OP lost all hope and admitting how the kikes won. I saw a lot of people posting there saying that they still want to fight. So hopefully, they'll see our intent and follow.

After all, an avalanche starts from but a few bits of snow, does it not?

How are we at a dead stop? The number of bad goys waking up is growing higher and higher by the day. It's even hit Germany again. msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-problem-in-germany-pro-nazis-in-the-military/ar-BBAZmif?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Kinda confused what you mean by this desu. If you saying he was showing what the (((elites))) do behind closed doors to brag in the same way that (((they))) build monuments to flaunt their power in our faces, just consider this: he said he wanted to get rid of anything Jewish in EWS, and yet he leaves in a Jewish character who's part of the sex club at the Rothschild home. He was also quoted as saying "Hitler was right about almost everything"
>Just anyone whose pushing the anti-white agenda and propagating information intent on dividing individuals.
Great, so we can just focus on their intents instead of EXPOOOOSING them.
>stupid as fuck lines
Hm?

meh yeah, but i don't particularly want to die in war they'd end up totally corrupting and getting the normies to kill me in. Germany was cucked beyyyond recognition, and now they're a bunch of mutti limp-wrists asking stronk muzzies 'c-can you fuck my wife p-ples?'

You can focus on their intent and then expose them after seeing if they're human or kike.