Slavophobia in the US

Why does the left hate the slavic people so much? Why do they continue to push anti-slavic sentiment through their main stream media? We must end this racism towards our slavic brothers and sisters.

Litrealy who cares?

As if slavic you mean gipsies then yes, you must hate them.

That slavic female has the same facial structure than me and i am a male

Because:
1. Slavs are white
2. Slavs are Christian (Catholic, Orthodox)
3. All the genocides and suffering caused by left to Slavs. To derail the attention from that, left is attacking Slavic people on every occasion, pushing anti-Slavic propaganda.

The left hates Putin and Russian political class, not slavs.

No the "left" often says that we are racist backwards and poor. They point to us and say that not all "whites" are sucessful.

We are the "white" trash

>No the "left" often says that we are racist backwards and poor.

But that's true though. I'm a slav so I know.

My grandpa came from Yugoslavia (Croatia) during communism. All the Slavs I know who came during that time are very hard working people. Friend's dad who came from Slovakia in the 90's got 2 PhDs in STEM. Everyone I know who is Slav is seriously based. Niggers of Europe my ass.

Also, all these people drink is wine, beer, and coffee. Strong black coffee.

Your grandpas name is Victor maybe?

>slav women are qt
i will never not laugh at this meme

no Slavs are just anti individual liberty
they are collective crybabies like black lives matter advocates.
that is why Slavs fell for communism and that is why today they are falling for right wing totalitarianism.

Slavs seem to be incapable to take individual responsibility.
Learn some humility and western whites will gladly accept you.

Cough cough soviets cough cough

>Strong black coffee.
That's south-slavic thing

Slavs are NOT white and subhuman. Only western europeans and nordics are white.

You're right about the coffee but the only kind of alcohol my family drinks is rakija.

cough cough mongol cough cough

Then they are hillbillies most likely, most people in cities drink regular stuff.

That Granny looks babushka as fuck

who cares about the doomed "nation" of US

Because Slavs are the last line of defence for white people, healthy families and traditional values. Kikes want the goyim to be gays, sluts, atheists, feminists, sjw's, single moms, race mixing with blacks, open borders idiots, they want us to hate ourselves etc.

The left hates all white people. But they especially hate eastern Europeans because the Visegrad group is effectively resisting the left's current agenda of invading Europe with shitskin garbage.

hehe you right

gross. I fuckin hate plum wine. Your familam has poor taste, what are you koreans sheeit.

why do germans look so fucking goofy? Like ogres from hell

>plum wine
>wine
it's min 50% alcohol

>Fell for communism

Not really a choice when you got conquered by enemy and you're at gun's point

It's ironic that the former communist bloc states are now the freest nations on earth.

>The left hates all white people.
But Slavs are not white

>that's why Slavs fell for communism
>fell
There was a revolution , retard. Plus, /myguys/ were on Hitler's side. Suck a dick, kraut. You don't know what you're on about.

Slaves are white are to the left. The left considers Jews white too, that's why they despise Israel.

*Slavs

>calls me non-white
>there's a 50% chance I'm responding to a spic or a nigger.

Lel

haha

Because democrats are actually fucking programmed sheep and if the media tells them to hate Russians they will hate Russians.

Coming from a conservative person who deals with leftist people on a day to day basis, this is how retarded they are.

@slavs
which language is easier to learn, russian or slovak? Im planning to move to the easier one as fuck this country and my parents are from those countries so it would be easy to migrate to

Because racism against racists is somehow seen as acceptable.

I think Russian is easier but you'd have to learn cyrilic.

>Slavs fell for communism
Germans sent Lenin to Moscow and sponsored him and revolution movement to knock out Russia from the inside.

You are the proof Germans are the most arrogant people on this planet. That plus all the genocides Germans caused is a reason you should have been culled after WW2 and locked in a reservation like monkeys in zoos.

Why not move to Prague? Czech is easier and you don't have to learn Cyrillic.

isnt prague full of degenerates

What said. I've often heard Russian is much easier to learn than Western Slavic languages like Polish, Czech or Slovak because of the grammar.

Learining Slovak will allow you to learn other west Slavic languages easy thus move to Slovenia, Czehia or even Poland if needed. Learining Russian will allow you to go Kazakhstan, Belarus or Ukraine beside Russia.
As a westerner you might be shocked by Russia because it is tough place.
So I would recommend Slovak language.

>gypsies
>slavic

kys faggot, they came from india, even pooinloos didn't want them

Orks.

Maybe not Croatian, but Russians sure are.

Ugh Germans are so rude, arrogant, and just plain autistic. Totally socially inept. Germans are truly the most disgusting of all white people.

Of course Slavs are white. What a stupid meme this place pushes

Jews hate Russia

>Why does the left hate the slavic people so much?

I'll give you a hint, it's because despite being a minority and called untermensch by the "bad guys" in the past, we still don't give a fuck about the left pandering, also ex commie countries are pretty pessimistic about anything left, and most ex commies are slavs

Slavs have proven to be rather difficult to cuck by the same mechanisms which have easily swept other eurocuck peoples. They also cling to the concept of the nation, which the lefties despise.
The Left

western side just got satanized 500 years ago, while slavs just recently. they will catch up eventually.

>no Slavs are just anti individual liberty
>they are collective crybabies like black lives matter advocates.
>that is why Slavs fell for communism

We fought against communism for 3 years in one of the bloodiest civil wars ever.

You surrendered all your freedoms without a single shot.

>right wing totalitarianism.

Contradiction in terms.

They're really tough and strong in their homeland, they can beat, stab, murder anyone knowing that the Militsya (police) will do naught. Try to pull that shit in the west and wait to see what'll happen to you.

Slavs have been constantly satanized and abused by pretty much anybody looking to expand and centralize power. The whole Balkan area was used as a big-ass human shield against turkroach kebab for hundreds of years.

Because slavs are northern Europeans

>103.2 IQ

Har har Gopnik, White Niggers

She doesn't look slavik

I am of partial Slavic ancestry; wish I had more of it in my blood.

Cause theyre white people who dont fit into the stereotype White privilege White people and are living proof White privilege doesnt exist

Also most dont care about globalism and leftwing ideologies

Because they make children, are often Catholic and dispise commies

bb..bbut muh multiculturalism ,aa..and foreign restaurants. Don't you want to eat at an authentic chinese restaurant?

This kind of posts is why people hate you Kraut