Alien, UFO, AYYLMAO

Just started watching this. Will I be redpilled after watching it. Have you seen it? Also, very clique using Wonderful world in the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA
youtube.com/watch?v=w_CybW-Ym90
fmovies.to/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/4vw3wk
youtu.be/0gVLv5eg4Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c&t=4062s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Greer
youtube.com/watch?v=D8czt8R7Z4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds interesting. Gibs me the gist of it, Ausbro? I've been on a film kick lately but am a picky lil' fucker

Dr Steven Geer is redpilling the world that there are aliens and we have been contacted before. He just said if the last people of power won't tell the public, I will. Got my attention.

Sounds pretty cool. Just saw it is from 2017. Sorry I haven't seen it so I can't offer much in the way of conversation, but it just got added to my queue and I'll be watching tomorrow!

Neat. So good, so far. Make a thread tomrrow so we can discuss

ayys are bullshit to get us into a one world government
greer can't be trusted

t. ayy lmao

Tell me of Greer?
I def believe ayys are out there somewhere, but I won't pretend to know whether we've been visited or if we originally come from another world. I find the discussion really thought provoking desufampai

What's with all the flying saucer LARPer's on pol lately? /x/ is that way, stop shitting up the board with grainy 1940's pictues of nazi UFOs and children's book tier maps of the "hollow earth".

he's portraying them in a positive light, but these beings are not your friends.

Now we are talking about UFO and stone hedges. Oh here we go

Haha, as a guy who grew up on old Twilight Zone episodes, I'd be the redneck fucker to pull a rifle on them and tell them to get off my property!
I think I can speak for a fairly sizeable group when I say that anyone offering something for nothing (be it a con-man or a starman) would have a lot of explaining to do. I've known a lot of people waiting for ayys to come and viewed it almost like the idea of the Biblical rapture, where they would take all of our problems away. I def do not see that as happening, but disclosure would be absolutely incredible.

no step on snek. Shill threads are that way >>>

Steven Greer's first documentary:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C_-HLD21hA

looking for full length movie of Phoenix Forgotten: youtube.com/watch?v=w_CybW-Ym90

Oh shit there is a base on the moon.

op give us a link to this shit

fmovies.to/film/unacknowledged.w1xo7/4vw3wk

Update. Aliens are into our nuclear technology

Like, they are into our technology in a curious way or they are beginning to view us as a threat?

oh shi-

I wonder if they disabled our nuclear missiles at a facility before...

Threat. We are the hostile ones.

They just went over that just as you posted. They did shut of all the nuclear balistic missile. This happen just after Japan bombing,

Where do you think we got the idea and knowledge of how to "deactivate the atoms" in nuclear weapons?

Another guy selling crap out of imaginary theories?

Awesome! Great insights there.

Greer is cointel. The whole ayylmaos story is cover for advanced black projects. Watch 'Mirage Men' for a look at how Air Force counterintel works.

it was a joke because I know for a fact that this happened.

This could be an AMA for those of you who are interested. If you can guess within 1 level of my security clearance I will answer (some) questions.

Top secret+2?

Greer is the most convincing ayy lamo shill I've seen but, that's not saying much. Watch Mr conspiracy theory lite interview him a few years ago and make up your own mind.
youtu.be/0gVLv5eg4Xg

Cheers for the link

Wut. user, there's no such thing as that.

what is this?

more imagined evidence about AYYYYs being on earth?

well, shit, judging from the current world events, im pretty sure they're Ferengi.

He's been saying this for well over a decade. I would like it to believe it though

You can make up your own mind. I just going to take it with a grain of salt. Give it a watch.

is there anything of substance or just

>IT TOTALLY HAPPENED AYYY :D :D :D

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

Does that mean I got it right then?
Now spill the beans on:
Scalar weapons
Biological robots
Friendly and unfriendly ET races
Extent of control of Earth's governments by ETs
Hot Nordic aliens (are they able to be fucked by humans?)
ET races and governing structure
Well let's just start there.

Fair amount of footage and government documents and testimonials from high profile martially and government officials

Thanks OP, looks very interesting. Gonna watch this tonight.

BASES ON THE MOON

I REPEAT

BASES ON THE MOON

Enjoying it so far. They really going down the rabbit hole now. They even mention government missing money that was on the news by an auditer. 2.8 Trillion dollars can't be accounted for. 100 million a day keeping things secret. It;s prob not all ayylmao but I bet there is some going towards covering that up/

>tfw trump probably won't open the lid on this

I believe there are extraterrestrials out there.

Wasn't the CIA however in charge of some kind of operation that discards verifications of extraterrestrials though? project blue book or something.

Dude, can I fuck an alien chick or not? I don't want to waste my seed on some dumbass 120 IQ earth bitch and end up with a half retarded 130 IQ kid.

spent time in israel with bnai brith (((children of the covenant)) met his wife in a dream there

He's closing the border for aliens right now.

alright then, ill watch it.
hope its not a total waste of my time.

youtube.com/watch?v=oHxGQjirV-c&t=4062s

Yeah, then they gave her CANCER to try and shut him up.

What else has this guy done? His face seems really familiar.

it was retarded and this is coming from someone who has seen two ufo's.

also was made by a jew

thanks user i love comfy UFO documentaries.

Give use the story

It's in his book

I wish the Wonderful World intro part was on youtube on something

it was pretty comfy

do the ayyyys give make the frogs gay?

damn phone.

**do they make the frogs gay

Had a close encounter as a kid.
Became an MD, emergency I believe.
Shortly after started Ayy Lmaoing and hasn't looked back.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_M._Greer

Does he mention the fact that we are evolved from dolphin-like creatures from the planet Phaeton and currently living in a simulation?
Because that's totally not true.

which story

You watching it now?

Both UFO story, I want to see if it's like my one

Watched it, just rehashed old info, nothing new.

you know when you talk to someone and you see a drop of saliva being shot out by the talker? we call that ufo.
know you know something more

Boring bullshit with "inspirational" intermissions between unverifiable interviews of some random assholes.

Don't you dodge the question you cock teasing old man, you know he meant both stories!

>children's book tier maps of the "hollow earth"
I like flat earths and I cannot lie
You other planets can't deny
That when a disc walks in with an itty bitty waist and a flat thing in your face
you get sprung

yeah, thats what i expected.

why is this thread still on?
this kind of bullshit should be on /x.

Don't fall for this bullshit.
Aliens don't exist, they are just demonic entities coming from the firmament above us. The whole UFO movement is a jewish pysop to kill the idea of God

These aliens are fabricated by humans. Humans are pretty hard pressed on creating life. However, any far-out state of mind humans can achieve is extra-terrestrial.

You're thinking of Lawrence Krauss
Kinda spoopy how similar their faces are

t. christfag

first one i was like 6 or 7 years old living in an apartment complex, and went swimming in the complex's public pool one night. At one point during the swim, right straight up and way off in the sky was this little red dot just zipping around and moving erratically before it disappeared. Other people there that night saw it too, including my mom.

Second time i remember was about 5 or 6 years ago living in another apartment complex, also at night. I was returning home from a drive out to get fast food and saw something that looked like a plastic grocery bag just flying around like 100 feet in the air which didn't make much sense cause it wasn't particularly windy, but it caught my eye because it was visible - like it was emitting its own feint light cause it seemed too high up to have been illuminated by streetlamps. Watched it float and tumble around for a couple seconds before it instantaneously turned into a long thin line extending deep out into space at about 45 degree angle from the ground to the sky and then that line fading away uniformly.

ufos are wacky as fuck.

>Aliens don't exist

oh, they do exist, but they're so motherfucking far away reaching each other is impossible.
its literally impossible that only our rock has life on it.

>demonic entities coming from the firmament above us.

these probably exist too, but remember--- the Emperor protects.

fuck off you wetback

i already watched the documentary a few days ago
just rewatched the intro part because i like it

You think they are the same class of ufo

Steven is redpilling you on how to make money of stuff people find interesting.

Steven Greer is a literal retard hack shill

Why don't you go on one of his 5 gorillion dollar meditation" retreats where he 'summons' UFOs

Dude is wack. Also anyone who subscribes to ETH over IDH is a goofball at this point. These niggas ain't from space and those aren't nuts and bolts ships.

You gotta stay out of aparrtment complexes, bruvman desudesu.

>more imagined evidence about AYYYYs being on earth?

what about your imagined god? religious fag

Thanks.

>Has security clearance
>Can't tell Italian and Mexican flags apart
Either you wanted to insult the dago, or you were LARPING earlier. So which is it?

>what about your imagined god? religious fag

The God-Emperor isnt imagined, you heretic!!!!

I actually saw an UFO (by that i mean unidentified flying object, not ayyliums) right here in Poland. I don't know what it was but at one point it made this starwars-like light jump from one point to another maybe 100-200 meters away in the sky. It was a short distance but it literally travelled it in half a second, one moment it was here and another it was there. The reason it made the jump i think was because it was hovering in the sky and an airliner was approaching it (seemed like they are at the same altitude but it's hard to judge from the ground by eye). I observed this object for around 30 minutes before it made the jump and at first got it confused for a star before i noticed that it actually moves. It also emitted weird colors, as in purple/orange warm light (i know, it sounds cliche, typical egzotic ayy craft but that's what makes it all the more wild).

BTW. this all didn't happen in a field or a forest in the bumfuck nowhere but actually in a very large urban center.

I once saw a bright dot move super-fucking-fast across the sky in a perfect straight line.
It crossed the entire sky in like 30 seconds.

Turned out, it was the ISS.
I had no idea i could see it with a naked eye, and that's its going so crazy fast.

I have never seen anything remotely close to what you saw, though.

As much as I love these alien documentaries, don't think this really belongs on Sup Forums.

Greer is meh, 5/10. I'll save you some time: "blah blah blah you heard a lot of this before, UFO's kept secret even from presidents, alien false flag, etc... read my book, donate to my website, hitler was evil and holocaust was bad"

Just watch the secureteam youtube channel and maybe the Bob Lazar story.

I saw something similar in Wrocław about 7 years ago. It was just a bright light hovering over the city and then it disappeared just as suddenly as it had appeared.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=D8czt8R7Z4I

He says that all the aliens are good and its the humans who are bad, therefore we must hand over control to the aliens because humans are irresponsible.

He is an alien operative probably serving the STS Orions

Only our rock has life on it because there aren't other rocks. The earth is flat and we live under a dome. You have a lot of pills to swallow my friend

The disclosure project interviews are interesting, but i always took it with a grain of salt desu. It doesn't help that Greer himself has went off the deep end in recent years. Saying that his mental connection with the et's was the reason for the pheonix lights and shit.

same thing

>>Winter no clouds 16 year old outside looking at stars with bro
>>point at random star in the sky
>>say hello
>>fucker gets brighter
>>I laugh and tell bro its getting bright!
>>he laughs and hes like no no no bro
>>Its getting BIGGER!
>>next thing i know
>>theres a glowing ball of light floating on top of trees right outside our fence *size of a truck ish
>>start walking towards it with bro
>>I start to get scared
>>bro grabs my hand and tells me to relax
>>i try but i cant
>>we can hear running outside our fence area
its behind the fence to our left
>>I get scared and take a step back
as soon as i do running starts again
away from us
>>the ship glows weird for a second and starts to glow away
>>its a star in less than a minute then out of sight
>>now all of that is weird but the part that always gets me is
bro and i say nothing to each other
>>go inside
>>go in to our separate rooms and go to sleep immediately
>>wake up go run to my bros room!
>>wtf what happened last night!?
he was acting weird said he had weird dreams last night that something came in the house and took us away
i laughed and figured he was fucking with me

conclusion?

Aliens are real OR we have SUPER AWESOME TECH! tech that can hear me saying HI from a star distance...both are a possibility to me. and i dun think i got abducted btw

idiots, if the us gov. know about alien, then trump would leak it.

LSD is one hell of a drug.

trump cant even take a leak without israels permission.

finally a REAL redpill thread

16 years old . never done any drugs drank maybe one beer in my life at that point *not that night. no cigs no beer no drugs.

this was something held true as a reality to me i dont expect people to believe me but as far as i understand this happened. it happened with someone else there.

he is now 70 and has nothing to lose. the man who leak the existence of aliens, would go in the history of mankind. do you really believe trump past such a chance

Why do you redditors give trump so much credit? He has good policies and has some good banter, that's about it.

Orionids based 'stralia, they're called Orionids