Answer me this: How come every time something damaging comes out about Trump...

Answer me this: How come every time something damaging comes out about Trump, wikileaks or some other conspiracy narrative comes out of nowhere? Is it Russia that's playing us? Or just the collective autistic hivemind REEEing in self defense?

Easy mode: Call me a shareblue shill

Hard mode: Don't mention Hillary

Suicide mode: Rationally explain your position without being sarcastic

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarinaMarraco/status/864296359754698753
archive.is/p4C32
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/864224477693005826
archive.is/JKGJL
archive.is/25QQx
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you

How come something when damaging compress out against hillary you fuckers get hired by the hundreds?

>something damaging comes out about Trump

What damaging thing has come about Trump?

>us

/leftypol/ pls go

Well, why don't you flip your proposal? How come when something positive helping Trump comes out, the media Halo spins stories out of nothing to hurt him

>filename
hello newfag phoneposter. kill yourself.
not a single one of you reddit niggers can complete hard mode.

Why rationalize with a screeching autist, it's useless. Put your fagtifa mask back on and go about your crying.

Oh, and Shill.

>How come when something positive helping Trump comes out, the media Halo spins stories out of nothing to hurt him
because the mainstream media has an agenda to go against him. and Trump has declared war against them. now answer my question leaf.

I imagine because after the whole of 2016 being a clusterfuck of lies and falsehoods, people are highly sceptical about the weekly anti-Trump story.

Keep making slide threads shills, I'll keep reminding people that Seth Rich was assassinated by the DNC. Shills get the rope.

>because Sup Forums has an agenda to support him and has always been at war with mainstream media

>because Sup Forums has an agenda to support him and has always been at war with mainstream media
wanna know how I know you're new here, user? this is just chanology 2.0 electric boogalo

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll take suicide mode:
It was the jews.
There you go.

>How come every time something damaging comes out about Trump, wikileaks or some other conspiracy narrative comes out of nowhere?
this is degrading the information released in supposed retaliation as merely theoretical despite the simple observable fact that the circumstantial evidence in favor of the retaliatory theories are from much stronger and reliable sources (primarily wikileaks) than the circumstantial evidence in favor of every single anti-trump theory (anonymous sources, assumptions, anti-trumpers). but to answer the question: it is a collective reaction from individuals that oppose hypocritical projections, and a political reaction from politicians to oppose a narrative. these two things are of course perpetuating each other, the political reaction being a primary motivator inciting those of which already believe it to be true (essentially being talked to by the politicians themselves through a rallying cry). this does not come out of nowhere.

>Is it Russia that's playing us?
i doubt you are any part of "us" regardless of how wrong that generalization may be. there is no "us" on Sup Forums, only a spectrum of political ideas constantly being challenged

>how come always russia?
Becuase Russia is the new Jews for the Left?

>i doubt you are any part of "us" regardless of how wrong that generalization may be. there is no "us" on Sup Forums, only a spectrum of political ideas constantly being challenged
there used to be an "us". a clear definable subculture of Sup Forums. but I suppose you're right here. I shilled hard for candidate Trump like the rest of them. but what's happening now seems like a clear gaslight campaign to marginalize dissenting opinion and debate and push a narrative, whether it be anti- or pro-Trump.

>but what's happening now seems like a clear gaslight campaign to marginalize dissenting opinion and debate and push a narrative, whether it be anti- or pro-Trump.
in reality there are likely multiples of online groups spreading dishonest or manipulative information on here more than ever before. that includes the "alt-right". however pushing any one narrative will never work on Sup Forums as you should know as Sup Forums is quite contrarian in a manner i believe to be fairly reasonable now as its contrarian nature has seemed to mature over the years, from saying nigger because it was offensive to exploring contemplative literature and starting strong families because not only is it now offensive to do so but also right.

*posts on Sup Forums*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*is a loser*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drops out of high school*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*is unemployed*
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*is a loser*
U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
HOL UP HOL UP
*does nothing but posts on Sup Forums*
SO U BE SAYIN
*[ENTER TEXT]*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*posts on Sup Forums*
WE WUZ
*does nothing all day*
>People who support Trump and think Seth Rich was assassinated even though there’s no proof or evidence to back up that claim yet there is mountains of evidence to show that Trump is giving information to Russia?
*posts on Sup Forums*

Everytime something damaging comes out about Trump the Russians go on overtime at their St. Petersburg shitpost factory. (pic related)
You have to protect your assets, you know.

You sound like a faggot from Sup Forums.

what damaging thing has come out about Trump?

The seth rich story broke about an hour before the story about alleged leaking of classified information, if that's to what you're referring.

this seems to be true which is quite detrimental to OPs argument

proofs? I believe you're full of shit user

archive.is/p4C32

>Why rationalise with a screeching autist, it's useless
I hope that one day you will come to see the irony of this post.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

this is literally fake news
>2:02 PM
twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/864224477693005826
>6:48 PM

you have 2 minutes to explain how you're not either

A. Intentionally shilling false info
B. Useful stooge

see I agree, though. Sometimes it seems like there's a concerted effort to manufacture scandal where there is none. Like a president having a diplomatic meeting, as they tend to do, somehow being a national security threat. It's quite a stretch.

see
explain yourself shill

you're right, the image is misleading
and so the discussion continues:
>How come every time something damaging comes out about Trump, wikileaks or some other conspiracy narrative comes out of nowhere?
feel free to prove this happens "every time". also,
>Is it Russia that's playing us?
is it russia that's making fox 5 local release what you believe to be retaliatory articles? that is a conspiracy in of itself

No, is indeed correct. I was mistaken.
History shows the washpo article was first on archive too.

fox5dc:
archive.is/JKGJL
washpo:
archive.is/25QQx

You're talking about a bunch of autistic basterds on a board that simply wouldn't be broken by a sustained attack of paid shilling. So we call out hypocrisy when we see at. Take the Comey firing. Every Democrat wanted him gone. Until Trump fired him. Then suddenly it was a bad thing. The media starts pushing the "muh Russians" again, so Sup Forums is dredging up reminders of why Trump won in the first place and the tactics and morals of the people he beat.

>is it russia that's making fox 5 local release what you believe to be retaliatory articles? that is a conspiracy in of itself
of course not. I'm not sure if it's russia but something seems fishy. and it doesn't seem far-fetched that a dis-info agent could release misleading info to the PI or vice versa
when did russia stop being a threat to us in terms of national security? or was it always a lie told by the MSM? Did Russia actually dindu nuffin while all of this is going on? It seems like a wilder conspiracy that Russia ISN'T in some way involved.

>I'm not sure if it's russia but something seems fishy. and it doesn't seem far-fetched that a dis-info agent could release misleading info to the PI or vice versa
grasping at straws there
>when did russia stop being a threat to us in terms of national security? or was it always a lie told by the MSM? Did Russia actually dindu nuffin while all of this is going on? It seems like a wilder conspiracy that Russia ISN'T in some way involved.
both the US and russia today have drastically differing geopolitical agendas that oftentimes contradict each other. however the same can be said about pretty much any other country. why do you think russia is involved and not israel? saudi arabia? iraq, etc? it's all within their best geopolitical interests too.

there's being skeptical of the motives of others and then there is fear mongering. stop being played like a fiddle by people who clearly have an agenda against russia rather than simply healthily suspecting their motives

fpbp

saged

>there's being skeptical of the motives of others and then there is fear mongering. stop being played like a fiddle by people who clearly have an agenda against russia rather than simply healthily suspecting their motives
user I'm not being played. I look at both sides of the story and I'm not some mindless drone that just takes MSM sources at face value. at the same time im not some plebbit edgelord who calls everything that challenges his belief system fake news.

With the amount of anonymous sources appearing in the news, it doesn't seem far-fetched to imagine some disinformation agent misleading anyone, including the MSM. An unwitting Russian accomplice could just as easily be the source for "russian collusion" stories as anyone else--nonlinear war. After all, they like to play all sides; their domestic political landscape is entirely controlled opposition, from MLM to right wing populist.
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/