Shareblue is STILL trying to push the MUH RUSSHINS narrative

>Shareblue is STILL trying to push the MUH RUSSHINS narrative

Can you lads please come up with something else now please?
None of your fake news headlines have ever led to anything at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

It's gonna be hilarious if all of them go to prison for aiding Hillary Clinton's criminal empire. They all deserve it.

"I don't like a thing so it's fake news" doesn't work like that sweetiepie

No it's fake because you pulled it all out of your ass you mongol

Sorry Mohammed, this is the US, not Britainistan

Leave dad alone and stop supporting criminal scum. We've got the West to save.

Think about it, they arent trying to get Trump thrown out they are trying to get people to think that russia is still a superpower. Only a super power can influence a super powers election. THINK ABOUT IT!

You have a wrong version of dad and the west. Back to the asylum brother.

>muh fake news

Why does the news bother you guys so much? Is it saying something you guys would rather it not say?

Yes I would prefer the news to tell the truth

>Yes I would prefer the news to tell the truth

> he actually thinks people are paid to disagree with him online

Trump is stupid but you're stupider

That's what I've been saying at the meetings, we should keep going for the nazi narrative, but they keep telling us to go for the russians.. It's getting hard mentally for me

The only news that tells the closest to the truth would be NPR. But of course, according to Sup Forums it's still run by the jews kek.

That is explicitly happening with the CIA.
There is a literal Meme Department at the CIA.

it's run by who ever is in power in the US government at the time, it's public radio you nonce

>NPR
please go

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is Shareblue
Sorry niggas but Trump is a disappointment. We hyped him up to be the cream of the crop and so far he's fucking up. It's always disappointing when you put so much effort and faith into something or someone and they fall short of what you thought they were going to be but the best course of action is to realize you were wrong and admit that he's a disappointment, rather than to try to make excuses and rationalize what's going on like a battered woman trying to make excuses about why she should stay with her cheating, alcoholic husband.

I'm not even going to read all that pre-scripted drivel, just neck yourself before we have to do it for you

>it's run by who ever is in power in the US government at the time, it's public radio you nonce

The oxymoron of the century. Public=/= government run. Stop watching fox news please.

You, sir, are on your way to becoming a decent troll.

Public funding is literally tax dollars, now who collects those dollars and decides where they go?

Except that's exactly what it means.
NPR receives federal funding.

Sometimes the truth is hard to face. People confronting that truth aren't all paid shills. Take what I said into thoughtful consideration rather than instantly dismissing it

>Public =/= Government Run

When people want to make fun of our education system, they mention people like you. If it's a "public" organization, it's getting government money.

I'm not reading that schlock that your supervisor told you to post

>Public funding is literally tax dollars, now who collects those dollars and decides where they go?

Take the hint, it doesn't go to the government.

NPR admits they are bias(every news source is). And even then, they still aren't nearly as bias as any other news source. You know I'm right.

>People confronting that truth aren't all paid shills.
but you are

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

> (You)
>
>NPR admits they are bias(every news source is). And even then, they still aren't nearly as bias as any other news source. You know I'm right.
You poor, sweet thing. You came here righteous and indignant thinking you'd win some of us over didn't you? This place will consume you. We won't destroy you. We'll watch you become one of us.

>NPR receives federal funding.

99% is public funded. Try again please :)

www.npr.org/sections/ombudsman/2011/05/24/136216017/worthy-cause-controversial-funding-source
>But the organization made a judgment last fall that taps into that credibility account. The decision was to take $1.8 million from the Open Society Foundations. It's funded by left-leaning billionaire financier-philanthropist George Soros, who made his fortune in hedge funds and currency speculation.
jesus christ grow a fucking clue

look
how is the AC in your building? any problems with your coworkers?

>You came here righteous and indignant thinking you'd win some of us over didn't you? This place will consume you

Newfag, pls leave

It's public funded, thanks for proving my point.

>dig up a year old conspiracy theory
>accuse the left of getting stale
Nice try. #SethRich won't make #Russia go away. But please stay on the Trump train, I want to see your mangled body after it crashes.

F
I pray to god they all hang for what they've done