What do you guys think of Indian people?

At least we are very better than white trash and rednecks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806180781777358848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope you all die of asphyxiation and I'm not being edgy

We have resistance to foul gases

Poo
Come back brown man

Check em

Can confirm. Indians ok. But would still prefer a world of ethnostates

Depends on if they shit in the streets daily or not. Civilized loo using poos are fine with me

Very dirty businesses. They don't deserve a 711 to call their own.

They stink of curry and poo.

They are pretty disgusting desu. Would not shake hands.

I work a helpdesk for a client that has many employees in many different countries. I love the Indian accents, they're almost child like and adorable in a way. They're so animated and it's funny to hear you pronounce shit so weird, besides that idc for you guys.

very kind, strong group identity, unbreakable family values, easily best food in the world

You guys suck, fucking sick of you cunts coming here

>that obscure knowledge of roma gypsy history.

Wish you guys would stay in India though.

Mediterranean accent

Stinky smelly poop covered skin.

I think they're ok sure you shit in your streets your accent is awful to listen to your religion is full of going into disgusting rivers.
However you seem quite polite and you're not retarded as some other races and i heard you have a ethonostate movement that's quite big.

You're ok in my book just don't come here with you hindu religion you cow worshipers.

I think you're disgusting and should stick to being with other Indians

Every Indian I've met knew how to poo in loo

some whites are aryan most are niggers.

PAJEETS LIKE ETHEREUM TOO! DON'T GET LEFT OUT!

North ones are Nordic
Southern are Mediterranean

I want to respect Indians, really do. You have some nice culture and history to offer.
However you lot are arrogant as fuck, and the poo in the street thing is too disgusting and unbearable, inadmissiible for a nation that claims to hold a great civilization.

This guy was alright.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Manekshaw

you're alright guys. poor as niggers but not acting like them. many smart people. many good looking women. very traditional. would be an alright country if it had 3/4 less people.

Kek.

I mean this in the nicest way.
You're a nigger.

I might blanda upp with an indian qt 3.14
find a flaw in my plan

Don't meme jew coin.
eth is jew coin
>nigger slave follow cattle master.

If Indians stopped eating curry and improved their hygiene then they'd be better regarded.

I want an Indian in my bed to snuggle with, eat curry with and fall asleep talking about how we are going to eradicate mudslimes together.

I hope he wiped with the dying orphans hand, using his own would be unsanitary

stop pooping everywhere stay in your own country and help us when we start to kill all the muslims jews and niggers

Americans are lucky, their expose to POOs is very limited, let me explain.
I'm an American tech contractor and happened to spend some time working abroad. See over in the states we only get the top .001% of POOs who are at the top of the IQ bell curve genetically. As such they may not fully grasp the POO issue. However the average, and even worse the working class POO is a disgusting creature. They smell strong of a mix of bad perfumes, curry, and shit. Interacting with these creatures is always a misfortune, for not only is the average POO below the retardation line (82 iq points), their culture has no sense of manners or decency.
I remember a discussion with my colleague who noted that "upon leaving India the woman checking my passport asked if I enjoyed my stay, I quickly said NO, grabbed my passport and continued"

POOS NEEDS TO STAY IN THEIR LOO NATION

You could smell each other's curry farts and rate them out of ten.

But same can be said for white trash and rednecks

Nope. Sage.

well the white trash and rednecks use loos......so yeah.

India should have used this flag

I think you'll find the average American redneck at least has some sense of manners and decency. I don't have to worry about getting swindled when I go into a shop near a trailer park.
Face it POO your people are trash.

>India should have used this flag
Nope it's ugly

Ha ha ha. Nooo. I would lose

>Come back brown man
Gypsy reference, who are you so wise in the ways of our peoples?

So you think you are better than us

Kill yourselves, and this is coming from an Arab

So? Why do you think you are better
How many ceoz do you guys have

No thinking needed. Let me dumb it down for you POO
We ARE better than you

Your wife makes a great urinal desu

Then why can't you run silicon valley.
Why there are no white programmers , Doctor and coders

Woo-woo Indians or poo in loo Indians? Actually no real difference, never mind

That's the gist of this board, mate.

lol they get the jobs because they are a CHEAP people and work for cheap. even then they are a minority of the work force.
go home POO

Quran.

There are, mate, if there weren't then it would be in India. Don't stoop down to his level, India is great.

Not much CEO's, but at least half of our population doesn't shit in the streets. I didn't say we were way better, just a bit I guess.

>Posts a picture of a shithole somewhere in Afghanistan

Not Muslim, but nice try anyway. Are you Indian? Was that an attempt at a comeback?

Better than some but make poor neighbours in terms of noise level. Also paying tax isn't voluntary cunts

The Kids of the Indians with 80 IQ are beating White kids in every academic competition from STEM to spelling, despite being less than 1% of the population. I wonder what the average white kid's IQ would be based on such comprehensive shellacking despite massive numbers advantage. My calculations show that Whites are averaging close to the retardation IQ.
Here are this years winners of National Siemens Competition in Math, Science, & Technology. 15 out of 19 kids are Indians or Chinese kids. Only 3 out of 19 went to white Kids.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806171304139386880

8- Indian Kids
7- Chinese Kids
1- Japanese Kid
3- White Kids

Here are the Indian winners.

Individual Category.
1st Prize - Vineet Edupuganti the $100,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181975568646144
2nd Prize - Manan Shah the $50,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181774518788096
4th Prateek Kalakuntla the $30,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181390253518848
5th Pranav Sivakumar the $20,000 winner.
twitter.com/sfoundation/status/806181190696894464

Group Category.
1st Prize - Adhya and Shriya Beesam- the $100,000 winners.
2nd Prize - Nikhil Cheerla & Anika Cheerla the $50,000 winners.

there are no indian ceos

PAJEET, IF YOUR SISTER CALLS ME AGAIN REGARDING FUNERAL INSURANCE I SWEAR I AM GONNA SHOVE AN ENTIRE TANDOORI CHICKEN UP HER ASS SO FAR THAT SHE IS GONNA FEEL THE PAIN FOR THE NEXT 10 REINCARNATIONS

You stupid brown idiot what a flagrant hyperbole. Do you know what that means, shitskin? Fuck off of my Sup Forums.

My god he looks Portuguese/Spanish

Not bad, most Indians I have met has been decent people. They are better than the white trash, Pakis and somalis

Good. Maybe you will enjoy more Mohammed (Piss be upon him) cartoon art.

>very better
Wonders why nobody likes gypsys....kek,poo in loo subhuman shitskin.

Law of large numbers.

Cat can do, can you poo in the loo?

Fpbp

What do you think of Mohammed (Piss be upon him) fucking pigs.

A sand dunes a sand dune Mohammed. They're all the same, beyond that mountain of shit.

Could be worse, Indians>Pakis and Lankas

3.5 million Indian in 340 million US population. That's a tiny minority. And no, not every smart Indian comes to the US. There are plenty of very smart Indian left in India too. in fact the smartest kids in my class are in India working for Indian companies, research labs and MNCs.

Fucking kek

when will they research the secret to smell removal

The Asian kids that go to America go there solely to acheive high academic numbers and are pressured and supported by their parents and also benefit from affirmative action.

White kids are raised to do whatever they want, virtually none are raised with a strict household designed for academic performance. Read up on second generation vs third, fourth, etc. generation immigrants, it is always like this

I can kick Mohammed (Piss be upon him) in the ass.

No actually it doesn't.

We've all been doing fine here in Syria living together peacefully long before this shitty war. Your country hasn't been making things any better, by the way, quite worse actually.

>Mohammed XD me me
>UK

Quite disappointed, I would have thought you would be able to tell the difference since you have been taking in so many Pakistanis, Indians, Bengals, etc.
But that kind of explains why you are coming to the defense of some random Indian on the internet. Cheers

You making excuses for faliures?
India is the only hope for civilisation

Better than Pakistan but still terrible.

Because we are genetically identical to ancient Greeks .

That would be an American requirement in the near future. Given how fucking fat you whites are getting.

This board makes my goddamn head hurt. Fuck all of you.

Can't stand them. I have never in my life met an Indian worth a damn in any way. On the contrary, I have taken a liking to every Paki I have encountered.

i'm hispanic you poomaster

That one guy on the right is a Canuck tho

Oh those fuckers are even worse. And go back to Mexico you shitskined illegal.

Why are you fags doing this shit?

Ha ha ha. Maybe I'm wrong then. The only foreigners I see are Polish, Russian and Czech and they are gorgeous.
>I don't go into paki corner shops when I get much better service at the supermarket, which is filled with beautiful white people.
We need more Indians. Right here.

in official military parade

No you're not.

How many fucking calories a day do you have to consume to get that fucking big?

I'm cutting atm while doing a basic 5x5 and cardio on days off and it's hard sometimes to get in 2500 calories due to stomach getting used to a deficit.

This is just fucking insane.

good thing, as your entire shithole country is covered in shit

this will be your flag soon

Its result of Mexican diet full of cheese, beans and fatty meats. Mexican bastards when they come to America can't stop eating. Disgusting people.

Calm down, mate. We brought you civilisation and now you are part of our world, I am glad you all are able to fit in and contribute. Indians and Anglos can dream together like no other two people. There are great people on both sides and shit people on both sides as well, I should be thankful for the tea and curry and you should be thankful for the civilisation.

Aside from the occasional curry taxi driver raping a drunk white girl, no major issues with you indians. Way better than muslims and African migrants. Just stay in your own country. A curry nigger is still a nigger.

>Ha ha ha
Hmm it took you quite a while to reply to that one.

Well, you can fool yourself but not me, I've lived in the UK and seen it for myself. Speaking of white foreigners, I did read somewhere that Indians have this huge fantasies about raping white women. Once again explains your reply.

I sincerely do hope Brexit fixes the UK.