Obama had an 8 year successful scandal-free presidency. Can you say the same thing about Trump? Nope!

Obama had an 8 year successful scandal-free presidency. Can you say the same thing about Trump? Nope!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt he gay and suck dicks daily and his wife is a tranny though?

Propaganda

Fuck off

Fast and Furious

Must be nice when the media held him up as a god

god i miss obama

I love aussies so much

>Making a factual statement.

Dats propaganda!!!!!

A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido...

FPWP

Occupy Democrats IS propaganda dumbass

But that single image is true, regardless of the source

AYO
>Destroys Libya
HOL UP
>Destroys Syria
U SAIYAN
>Sells guns to Saudi Arabia
WE
>Refuses to sanction them, Israel and Qatar for not taking in refugees
WUZ
>Drones american citizens killing an american on foreign soil first time in 50+ years
WAHMANGERS?

>I'm here to protect the rights of trans
>I'm here to obey the banks
>Licking government's butt will make me a good man
>MSM is on my side
>I don't have to do anything, just execute my master's orders

Trump : fuck you banks and cunts, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>Kikes lose control of their power
> Every media goes insane, looses shit and try to make each of his moves evil.
> HE TOOK 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREEEEAAAAM
> RUSSSSIIIAAAAA

>Get scandalized for everything Trump does
>Create a narrative where not being an enemy of Russia is a reason for scandal
>He's such an scandalous president!

Why are leftists so fucking dumb?

>trump just sold Saudi Arabia $100bn worth of weapons

#impeachmentnow

>8 year successful scandal-free presidency.
Pretending that is not proved he did fund several jihadist organizations that were clearly anti america and killed dozens of americans hundreds of westerners and thousands of religious minorities like shia muslims?

I know this is bait but SOMEBODY actually made this picture

>Fabricate a scandal with no evidence and refuse to stop talking about said made up scandal
>OMG remember when we had a president who wasn't embroiled in scandal?

he did fuck-all until everyone started hounding him for being lazy. remember his honeymoon period and first term?

then he got his people together and started making everything worse than it was before and started covering his ass with half-truth promises and took shortcuts to create the illusion of success.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE, IGNORE, HIDE
BUMP EVERY SETH RICH THREAD YOU FIND

Top tier bantz

Fake news

>American citizen
>who was mudslime terrorist who actively plotted to kill real Americans
Why are you standing up for alansnackbar?

Fuck off shill.

Americans love Obama. Source: we elected him twice and we'd have elected him again.

America is so fucked that even niggers make better rulers than themselves.

Yes.

I also remember when the Democrats had a Presidential candidate who wasn't involved in a different child rape and trafficking scandal every day.

No it's not. Obama was involved in a Russian scandal every. single. day.

It's just that the news never reported on it.

>>Sells guns to Saudi Arabia
>>Refuses to sanction them, Israel and Qatar for not taking in refugees
HAHAHAHAH

Obamaleaf fuck off

>>Sells guns to Saudi Arabia
>>Refuses to sanction them, Israel and Qatar for not taking in refugees
HOHOHOHOHOHOH

Um...Are you seriously implying Russia didn't hack those elections to inflame racial tensions?

How naive are you?

Fucking Kremlin cock holster.

Remember when we had a media that DIDN'T fabricate Russian scandals every day?

>>Destroys Syria
HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE

No it isn't. It's utterly false. The media claims Trump is in scandals that he's not actually in.

bullshit, and you know it

>Scandal-free
Did the leaf ever hear about the NSA shitstorm, How Obama promised to end national surveillance and then damage controlled about the FISA courts and everything when it was leaked? What about getting into conflict with Syria in the first place, along with screwing up relations with Russia?
My fucking god, just rake yourself

because he was a US citizen and has to stand trial. Last I heard the President isn't allowed to kill his own citizens without a trial.

Isnt he the only president to get a nobel peace prize and then be asked to give it back?

Are you implying Russia didn't elect Merkel to destroy Europe? I bet you shout "BASED PUTIN" when your refugee bull is drilling your wife.

so we're going to pretend snowden didn't happen?

>Obama was never involved in any scandals
Does anyone actually believe that obvious lie? Just look at the Syrian red line incident, that's just one of dozens

youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw

I've seen countless pictures like OP's, only people that share that image are shills and indoctrinated retards.

>Fast & furious
>Afghanistan
>Drone strikes
>Golf trips
>Daughters doing drugs
>Shitty economy
>Trayvon Martin/BLM support
>Born in Kenya
>Ties to Weather Underground, Marxists, Soros, etc...
>Destabilizing Libya, Egypt, Syria, Yemen, etc..
>Let ISIS become a thing & did nothing, most likely supported it

Yeah, no scandals. kek

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Meinald Kampf BTFO

Not a scandal and Obama didn't know Congress was going to cuck out of it. Although in retrospect, he should've. There's a reason we call them/(((you))) cuckservatives.

According to who? Because I can think of a few.
>>Fast and Furious
>>Benghazi
>>Reggie Love didn't get enough attention
>>IRS targeting

Reporters/ news orgs embarrassing themselves doesn't constitute a scandal.

>scandal free
Complete lie. The NSA scandal was the biggest scandal in recent US history, and unlike the muh Russia bullshit it was based on facts and not conjecture.

#FakeNews x 4

Source?

>we'd have elected him again
Trump won, deal with it

Thanks Bush.

Seriously, you never heard of the PATRIOT Act?

Ugh. A leaf

Yeah. You had a president Clinton in 90's. Hungry and poor Russia = Good Russia. Every other Russia's condition = Bad Russia.

>deal with iHIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

> Hungry and poor Russia = Good Russia
Guess you're still good then.

> implying the press didn't "work" for (((him))) the whole time

the times they are a changin (c)
russia will be poor evil.. soon

It was an Obama era scandal, even if Bush created the necessary legislation for it.

is there a shitposting leaf meme?

his mum is jewish.

>Obama promises to end it
>gets elected
>Silence for a while
>Surveillance state continues and only expands with full body scanners, more TSA, more security cameras everywhere, etc
>Snowden leak reveals that the whole surveillance shit is getting worse, even on the internet through encryption, they're watching
>Suddenly damage controls saying "Uh, we need this stuff to stay safe guys!"

Not just the necessary legislation. The program itself.

> PRISM began in 2007 in the wake of the passage of the Protect America Act under the Bush Administration.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

>scandal-free
SSSSNNNOOOWWWDDDDEEEENNNNN!!!!
Does no one remember this?
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, this piece of shit spy everyone in 2013 with snowden showing this and the media of democrats party again trying to hide or invent other things to cover up the scandal like every time had something against Hillary Clinton the media of democrats party invented or accepted any fake news against trump to try to trashing him, CNN edited the terrorist of BLM video being racist and hateful just to keep the narrative and manipulation, Obama have no past, nobody know his real birth, the media try to cover up him and portray him good since 98% of american media is owned by corrupt democrats party. Shit on Lybia, Syria, Hillary Clinton.

Trump or any president who is not from democrats party always will be trashed in the corrupt disgusting monopoly american shit media owned by Democrats party

CNN, MSNBC, Huffington Post, New York Times, Media matters, washington post, buzzfeed, mediamatters, snopes, salon, usatoday, all the celebrities, industries and corporations with lobby of disgusting vermins of democrats party, of course these piece of shit vermins will always manipulate.

USA had thousands of terrorism only in 2016 before election, had in 2015, had riots and crimes in the street with terrorists of black lives matter, Obama saying that the criminal trayvon who was proved criminal against zimmerman, he said that Trayvon is his son, the clock boy bullshit in 2015 or begins of 2016, Obama trashing Hillary Clinton in 2008 and making propaganda for corrupt vermin HIllary Clinton in 2016

So many things.

I forget a lot of things but other put in this shitthread of the asianmasculinity loser chink of canada shilling for Obama.

>your pretending it is proven
If it was as you think it is it would have been a big deal and republicans would have still been talking about it.
Yet they still say Benghazi things and that has been disproved over and over

Then how do you know that's true?

What ever you say Mohammed

Ok Ivan. Whatever you say

Everything you just posted is so retarded Alex Jones wouldn't even talk about it

>Trump picks his nose

>IMPEACH HIM NOW

>Trump makes 100b deal with Saudi Arabia

>total silence

Hm, really makes you think

except for his hotdog stand and shit.....

This board is a cesspool of Trump-loving retards that would defend him even if he walked into their home and took a dump in their mouths.

>Scandalfree
plenty of scandals you just didnt care about them because you were on Obamas side

Same with Trump,

Plenty of scandals but his supporters dont care about it because theyre on Trumps side