Press A to apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-did-the-people-kill-Gaddafi
youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY
quora.com/Why-exactly-is-Gaddafi-dethroned-and-killed-Is-it-for-world-peace-or-for-USAs-personal-interest-or-both
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was right. He was also one of the leaders of the Pan-African movement. Libya was a better country under his iron regime. It's a shame the French killed him.

In that context, Europe deserves everything it's getting.

True that.

A

A

I'm honestly sorry.

>He was also one of the leaders of the Pan-African movement.
he kinda hated niggers, most of sub saharan africans and black libyan citizens wanted him gone
besides, western media often labelled him as racist to further demonize him

The whole world deserves what is happening to it and much more.

LOL it was your administration that ordered the attack.

First answer: quora.com/Why-did-the-people-kill-Gaddafi

> not pressing Z for ZENGA

youtube.com/watch?v=cBY-0n4esNY

quora.com/Why-exactly-is-Gaddafi-dethroned-and-killed-Is-it-for-world-peace-or-for-USAs-personal-interest-or-both

Wtf I support African empowerment over western colonial intervention now

Whenever I hear Americans talk about how America is the greatest country in the history of the world, I somewhat agree. In terms of liberty for its citizens, yes it is.

But in terms of foreign policy, holy fuck you guys are autists. Since WW2 you retards have had a worse foreign policy than the WRE from 370-476.

Your puppet goverment keeps shitting on the rest of the world and destroys anything that begins to prosper.

France aswell

They are not the best country in history at all. They have their own view and they want to impose it to the rest of the world.

They are like the normies that can't understand that not everybody enjoys getting drunk every weekend. Every fucking country now has the shitty culture of McDonalds and Hollypropagandawood.

Daily reminder that Hillary Clinton cheered this mans death and was a big part of his murder

A

didn't the west funded rebels end up genociding niggers?

that was the plan, we don't love competition

Ill pay respect but wont apologise. Europe didnt do this, the USA did.

A
Why did my retarded country have to kill him, Lybia was one of the best countries in Africa.
Khadafi wuz a gud boi