This is your average modern day Australian. Because being Australian is not about race

This is your average modern day Australian. Because being Australian is not about race.

All coloured Australians post in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/64 chink Aussie here, me loves having right to call dem gookz

friendly reminder

I grew up in Dubbo. It was nice only having one chink and one muzzy in my school. And to think people talk shit about rural areas

>gypsytumourstan

>Dandywrong

Banter or not, get out of my country and my cuzzy bro's country you fucking mongoloid inbred illegal immigrant cunt. I'll fucking cut ya if i ever see you on the street

>LOOK AT ME
>I'M THE AUSTRALIAN NOW
top kek
t. chang
this is perfect

As long as you have the funny accent you get a pass.

Hong Kong and Taiwanese are ok, rest are street shitting dog torturing subhumans.

There's nothing wrong with being Chinese or Indian Australian when you're practically neighbors. Australians are like Americans that stole land from the natives except Australians were criminal scum.

Geoff?

well you are the Tumor of the world so it would work out well

#BringbacktheCronulaRiots

You the same chink that was on /r9k/ about being ugly?

When are we going for lunch in Burwood?

Introduce me to your slutty chink sister, Chang.

Australia thread, fucking oath. 18 cool facts I've compiled about this top-notch country:
1. Our first policemen were selected from well-behaved convicts
2. The two animals on our coat of arms (emu and kangaroo) were selected because neither can walk backwards
3. In 1932, the Australian Army fought a war against the emus, and lost
4. In Western Australia (best state), there's a place where you're actually closer to outer-space than the nearest town
5. Our koala population has chlamydia
6. Our largest cattle station, Anna Creek, is bigger than f**king Israel
7. Australians have the world's biggest gambling problem - we also have 20% of the world's pokie machines
8. The largest Greek population in the world, besides Athens, can be found in Melbourne
9. Australia is the most obese nation in the world since 2012, with an obesity rate of 26%
10. In 1892, a group of 200 Australians unhappy with the government tried to start an offshoot colony in Paraguay that they called 'New Australia'
11. Highest electricity prices in the world
12. Former Prime Minister Bob Hawke set a world record for sculling 2.5 pints of beer in 11 seconds
13. European settlers in Australia drank more alcohol per capita than any other society in history
14. The average Aussie drinks 96 litres of beer per year
15. The selfie is an Aussie invention
16. A gay bar in Melbourne won the right to ban women from the premises, because they made the men uncomfortable
17. In 1975, Australia had a government shutdown, which ended with the Queen firing everyone and the government starting again
18. An Australian man once tried to sell New Zealand on eBay

Australian Laws:
humanrights.gov.au/federal-discrimination-law-chapter-3-race-discrimination-act#3_2_1a
>The word ‘race’ is a broad term.
>term ‘ethnic origin’ has been interpreted broadly

Australia only had a barely definition for race when they given Abos rights as human, because they had to refer to other people as something other than Abo, so they called them white people. Other than that, Australia never had a definition for race.