What was his name again?

What was his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd like to thank whoever has been posting Seth Rich and upvoting on t_D. Thank you for that service.

Seth Reich
Seth snitch get the ditch rich

Name? All I can tell you is his initials.

sageotron

His name was Seth Rich

sage rich

His name is Robert Paulsen

What's with the Seth Rich posting?

rip

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

This better make it to top of r/all over at shillddit.cum

I want to witness the DNC really pissing their pants out of fear.

UNLEASH THE CHAOS FAGGOTS!!

Bump

bumping every relating thread because of importance!!

Seth 'If he's a grass pop a cap in his ass' Rich

Our boy Benji Fischbein murdered Seth Rich in cold blood. Also, David Brock fucks kids and is an enormous fucking faggot. He probably loves niggers, too

Trump has started tweeting again, get ready for none of this to make it to any front-page of any place of merit anywhere.

Seth Grayson.
He was a political operative who became Press Secretary for then Vice President Underwood through blackmail

Oh man do i hate the fact that your right...

The shills are absolutely terrified of this story. The guilt of being associated with murder is clearly weighing heavily on their conscience.

We have not seen shilling like this since Comey and the FBI reopened the Clinton email case. They are all in full panic mode.

The terrified, panicked reaction of the shills is the ultimate proof of guilt. The most obvious smoking gun we have ever seen.

And please know, whether Hillary faces the courts over this one, or whether she faces the wrath of God, she will face justice either way. And anyone who supported her or tried to dismiss this story will also join her in the lake of fire.

Guaranteed

I've been dropping Seth Rich pills on Sup Forums since his death. I actually think I've actually made a slight impact on those trap-loving, dick-rating faggots. It's important shit.

Seth rich bumping to counter shills I do it 4 free

ask the ID

-comment has been deleted by moderators-

>What was his name again?
Google Image Search says "Ted Cruz's less gay cousin".

Of all sad words of tongue of pen, the saddest are these; Sup Forums was right again.

Seth rich

Shilling for SETH RICH whose murder SHALL BE AVENGED

amen brother

bump

The DNC is so desperate Chuck asked Amy to try and distract us by whatever horrible means necessary

Hey it's Seth Rich...a Democrat.... the man Hillary murdered!

seth (be a snitch get shot like a bitch) rich

No, it's called a good samaritan. Hillary deserves to be outed

john poor

Robert Paulsen

SETH "SNITCH ON THE BITCH" RICH
F

Wealthy piano

Hardcore shilling and sliding going on.

Hillary Killed Victim # 59

Meth bitch?