I want you to respond to this, and come up with an argument justifying all of this...

I want you to respond to this, and come up with an argument justifying all of this. I will judge your arguments and debate you if you agree with what Trump is doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/15/israel-demands-white-house-explain-envoys-comment-on-western-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sovereign immunity.
The President is the one who decides policy.

Propaganda

Fuck off

Impeachment when?

#impeachmentnow

Drumpf is done, Pence 2017!

>leaf
>slide thread
sage faggot

Cry some more. Your meme president will die in prison.

>anonymous sources say
that's the whole story, leaf. that's like when we trick msm into believing the OK hand signal is a white power symbol. we are anonymous sources. it's fabricated.

>Your meme president will die in prison.
Drumpfkins are going to realize that he is barely a millionaire...and that he can't buy real lawyers.

>your president
Americlap education

>Trump just illegally gave highly classified information to the Russian Foreign Minister and Ambassador

No.

>Where's the Republican outrage?

Over?

>Didn't they yell "LOCK HER UP" when Hillary carelessly handled low-level classified documents

No, they yelled "LOCK HER UP" when she deleted her emails and gave access to highly classified material to a literal terrorist and her child molesting husband.

>I want you to respond to this, and come up with an argument justifying all of this. I will judge your arguments and debate you if you agree with what Trump is doing.
Shill.

You presuppose that classified info was leaked.

Your whole thought experiment is based on mental gymnastics.

I say that if someone leaked classified information illegally, they should be punished.

However, the President of the USA can at will declassify any info.

Basically, nothing was said that was not already known to everyone present.....However, IF the president of the USA decides to tell another country X tidbit of info, it cannot be classified.

>Trump acting within his capacity as President
Fine

>Hillary hoarding emails, using a private server for classified gov't work, going outside her capacity as Sec. of State
Can't go for that.

>Discussing mutual foreign policy with another nation in the Oval Office
>Leaving classified documents on a private server kept hidden from the government that any country of group could hack into

And that's even if the Trump story is true (hint: it's not). You're just another dumbass leaf. I pray that you're just trolling for (you)'s.

To your question.

I can't justify it. You would think with the millions of dollars they spend the Democrats could come up with a better propaganda campaign than this.

We need to do this more, just less obviously fake ones.

Really makes me think.

Um. Proof?

I'm still waiting on a citation other then "cuz (insert shit media outlet here) said so."

I will get around to it eventually.

I wanted to basically re-appropriate a bunch of anti-semitic statements made by the Nazis and apply them to white people and signal them as BLM statements.

Or just use vaguely toned down Pol-Pot, Jim Jones etc quotes and ascribe them to Bernie etc, on Occupy posters.

Just imagine this with a pic of Elizabeth Warren

>It seems to be enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decided nothing. The people who counted the votes decided everything!

Coordinated planed information sharing vs blathering out sensitive Data to prove to the russians that you are a big boy that has tremendous secret intel

>Flag
It checks out.

>it was real in my mind

Fake news

Sage

Literally fake and debunked 10 mins after release.
Sage.

first of all denied by others in room, second of all - Presidents discretion to tell another force fighting isis about isuis threats.

this ismore neocon warmonger bullshit - and youre desperate to get us to buy into WaPo's anonymous sources?

124664 threads already werent enough?

fuck you

It is literally impossible for the President to leak classified information. He is the ultimate authority on what is and isn't classified.
Jimmy Carter revealed the highly top secret Stealth Fighter to the world in the 70s, remember?

It's missing the picture of a self important douche bag smirking at the camera.

The president can legally delcassify anything he wants.

>Fake
>Gay
>Leaf

What more needs to be said

the president has the power to declassify almost anything.

>first of all denied by others in room
Any chance I could get a link of that?

> occupy democrats
> checkm8, atheist/dem/lib/shill/debatatron

>it's impossible for the president to comit crime, as he is the lawmaker.
>No president should ever be accountable.
>No leader of a country can be held to that country's laws.

>it's impossible for the president to commit crime, as he is the lawmaker.
No, but prosecuting him over this is like getting prosecuted over revealing a secret that you made yourself. He's within the law to be able to give out classified information as he is the one who makes them classified or not.

>1 post by this ID

Remember to sage until he responds.

Jesus Christ, could you be any more intellectually dishonest?

"When Cox issued a subpoena to Nixon, asking for copies of taped conversations recorded in the Oval Office, the president refused to comply. On Friday, October 19, 1973, Nixon offered what was later known as the Stennis Compromise—asking the infamously hard-of-hearing Senator John C. Stennis of Mississippi to review and summarize the tapes for the special prosecutor's office. Cox refused the compromise that same evening and it was believed that there would be a short rest in the legal maneuvering while government offices were closed for the weekend.

However, the following day (Saturday) Nixon ordered Attorney General Richardson to fire Cox. Richardson refused and resigned in protest. Nixon then ordered Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox. Ruckelshaus also refused and resigned"

Gee. Watergate was nixons own secret too. And he too tried to fired people investigating it.

Also, a presidency isn't a single person endeavour, its a company. And if the IT guy in your company tells the CEO that giving out everyones passwords to the competition is bad... then its fucking bad no matter how nuch the CEO is technically allowed to do so.

Huma isn't a terrorist, she is a Saudi spy.

It is still classified, but is an authorized disclosure.

Hillary wasn't president

>president is above the law
Wrong. You sound like a traitor to your constitution, poor america.

>People on twitter saying Seth Rich doesn't matter because Trump leaked Intel causing people to die

Ok so liberals are even more retarded that I thought, and I'm a jew in NYC.

Seth Rich

But where was the left's outrage when Hillary and Obama did this? They admit it in this post yet we heard nothing but excuses for them.

They admit their own hypocrisy

>an ALLEGED offense is somehow more damning than proven incomprehensible negligence (if not outright treason)

You can just say you're a retard, no need to bring Jewish people into it.

>Huma isn't a terrorist
>Saudi spy
>not terrorist

Did you know that in the USA, when the President decides to say or disclose classified information, it's no longer classified?
(obviously, >implying he actually did give any fucking information to anyone)

welcome to pol

explain this op:

news.antiwar.com/2017/05/15/israel-demands-white-house-explain-envoys-comment-on-western-wall/

^this basically

Yup, apparently he shared to recipe for Aunt Eunice's buttermilk pancakes.. The bastard..

McMaster came out and said it's bullshit now fuck off

Uh sorry stupid person nothing about any of this was or is illegal sorry just as with literally any smear campaign against trump lost and didn't bring impeachment this one will fail too :-( sorry you are making a fool out of yourselves again lol

His name was Seth Rich

So you'd be fine with Trump handing the Russians the launch codes? Cool

Oh no, he rose his hand, he's hitler

Who’s afraid of the dark?
Responsible for the murders in the park
When I bark, they hear the boom, but you see the spark
And I seen the part of your head which used to be your face
Was replaced by nothin’ for bluffin’, what a waste

>Hitlers Berlin Wall
>88

This is a good post.

Use our files please, but don't forget to rename all the pics

mama mia das alota sensea youa makina der, me brotherino italino

So you are saying there are double standards here? The white guy should get charged while the woman gets off scott free? Even worse, the presidency should be taken away from the white guy when the crime occurs after becoming president, while the woman is OWED her presidency when the crime occurs before the election?

Justice has to be blind. You can't let one get away with a crime while charging the other.

Trump just illegally...

NO. No, even if true - literally his discretion to declassify.

Oh and - we are both fighting isis, dickbag.

It's not actually the president's power to declassify at whim but thanks for proving you got all your political theory from watching metal gear solid youtubes you mental infant.

Jesus fucking Christ
This guy again

You will not win!

Sage