F

>Police dog Kasper took a bullet that was intended for his handler during a shootout in Palm Beach, Florida, Friday. Kasper went through surgery Friday night.

a cat wouldn't have done this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VILPpwmIyB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats what happens when you aim for the legs

Fuck dogs

S

Maybe the dog was a really good jumper, and just jumped in front of his partners face.

>t. Achmed

F

F.

A true friend and partner.

Fuck niggers

"Loyalty is a quality of a dog, not a man."
-Joseph Stalin

True, a cat is too enlightened to be bothered with humans flinging metal at each other.
A cat would have had something better to do; clean his/her arse hole so no flies lay eggs there.

Probably the dog charged at the criminal when he aimed on the policeman, which made the criminal to aim at the dog and shoot the dog instead of the policeman, which gave the policeman time to shoot the criminal

Fuck muslims.

based

>a cat wouldn't have done this.
Wrong! Cats save lives, many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=VILPpwmIyB4

You know what a cat WOULDN'T have done that dogs do all the fucking time? Need to be rescued from thin ice.

>cats need to be rescued from tall trees!
If a cat can get up somewhere, it can get down, and is just staying in the tree because people are inexplicably making a fuss down below.

>German shepherd

L I T E R A L L Y nothing of value was lost

next time get a husky or a golden retriever, it will protect you WITHOUT getting shot
maybe this cuck will think twice next time before protecting himself with a KRAUT dog

How many Arab subhumans are there in isreal?
Are you making more babies than them?

He will join Diesel in dog paradise.

F

Thats most likely how it really was.

>Stalin mocking loyalty as a vice
disgusting commie

F

>husky
will get shot by your neighbours after becoming totally psychotic and going 'Falling Down' on the neighbourhood since it isn't able to pull sleighs all day.

Implying dogs can move faster than a bullet

Some can

>Even German Shepherds are being replaced and killed.

t. Kraut lite

Huskies are the most disciplined breed ever.

Fuck off Muhammad go burn a wife or something

S to spit on grave.

I wouldn't expect a cat to do this because it's just a little animal i give food to because i like to stroke it.

dog packs have a different social structure to humans, they can't help but show loyalty to the alpha male. It's weird when a human steps in as human and thinks the dog loves him when the dog isn't really making a free choice

>a cat wouldn't have done this
Dog probably didn't even understand what it was doing. How would a dog even comprehend a bullet when it can't see it? Pretend to throw a ball and keep it in your hand it still goes looking for it. They're incredibly dumb animals. Even the smartest among them have toddler tier IQs. Cats have IQs on par with 5 year olds

Guys
The dog didn't die.
Its expected to recover, it says so at the bottom of the article.

Is it true that killing a police dog is treated the same under the law as killing a human police officer in the line of duty?

>German Shepherd
Typical, couldn't an American Shepherd do the same job for the same pay? Sickening

I hope so.

What does a sandnigger knows about dogs anyway ? Don't you just have goats and donkeys down there ?

Tara the Hero Cat disagrees.

google it you fuck monkey

also saging a slide

We also have your mom, but she's a donkey so that's redundant anyway

Kek
Good thing donkeys are harder to rape when some frustrated durka tries to inevetable rape it.

A bunch of dumb motherfuckers that cant read

>If a cat can get up somewhere, it can get down

Not always the case. Cats claws are designed in a way that makes them able to climb up, but super fucking hard to climb down.

>be american dog
>get shot